The Broken vs The Hermit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Obi-wan Kenobi is quite possibly the Jedi in his time who is most despised by the Sith aligned characters of his time. Let's take two beings in the broken state Obi-wan left them in, and send them after him for revenge.

Spider leg Darth Maul and Vader as of his first combative situation after mustafar vs Obi-Wan as he was when he fought Hett

Who the **** wins?

Kurk
Team obviously stomps
either opponent can give kenobi a run for his money by themselves

Selenial
Kenobi if it's a saber only fight, team if force is included.

Emperordmb
@Kurk. Insane cave dweller spider leg Maul and Vader right after being suited?

Fated Xtasy
Insane Maul is basically screwed and Vader is not taking anyone down only a couple weeks after mustafar, in fact one Jedi managed to give him a fight and wound him iirc. so Obi-Wins

NewGuy01
Kenobi stomps.

McP
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kenobi stomps.

ILS
Maul was mad dueling Savage Opress in The Wrath of Darth Maul in spider mode tbfh so

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
Maul was mad dueling Savage Opress in The Wrath of Darth Maul in spider mode tbfh so

^^

So yeh, still loses Sabers, but I don't see how he could possibly take these two if they're allowed to use the Force as well.

ILS
ily^

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
ily^

Now...Kiss?

Kurk
If just sabers then yeah Kenobi probably wins, Vader isn't used to his new body and I can't imagine Maul would have the easiest time wielding and defending all his legs with a lightsaber.

In a force battle, team stomps no explanation needed

All out, I'm going to say team again unless Kenobi quickly kills one to face the other solo

carthage
Probably the team in all three

Without PIS Kenobi loses sabers after some exertion on part of the team, the force is all but a foregone conclusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.