DoE Bane and Zannah run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Kashyyyk forests

No amp/prep time.

Bane and Zannah as of DoE. All of their oppoentsare at their peak.

Bane and Zannah get full power and health restored after each abttle.

1. Savage and Ventress
2. Scourge and Koon
3. Leneer and Zallow
4. Meetra and Wrath II
5. Kenobi and Maul
6. Cade and Vos
7. Jaina and Wyyrlok
8. Dooku and Ulic

Stigma
Any takers?

Fated Xtasy
Is that DD Vos? lol

Stigma
Yeah.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah.

Alrighty, rad.

This is a nice fight, IMO. Mostly on the Ventress/Zannah side. Personally, I think Ventress is a better overall combatant than Zannah due to the fact that her Offensive capabilities are much more well developed than Zannah's. While it can certainly be argued that Zannah has a superior defense than Ventress' own, i think having fought along side and with, in my opinion, greatest Soresu user in the mythos, it gives her a nice insight into the form.

Though there is the argument that Zannah's spell could likely end Ventress. I think this is a pretty good fight, personally.

Hmm, I'm really not that familiar with Scourge, so i won't comment i'll probably get things wrong. However, I think Koon's skilled enough to give Zannah fight, although i feel the ranking is a bit off given how, in my opinion, Ventress>Koon.

Kinda wish i could go through everything on Scourge at the moment.

Team may win, good fight.

Good fight. However, i place Bane above this specific Malgus. Bane should have no trouble keeping up with either Leneer or Zallow, in my humble opinion. I think that combined, Zannah and Bane could take down these guys in a decent fight.

Meetra may very well be screwed if Zannah uses her spells to bring out those Malachor scars. I don't know enough about the Second wrath to comment on him.

Bane and Zannah are powerful practitioners of Telekinesis, so Kenobi may be screwed there. One thing i always think of whenever i see Maul is "Boy has he got some issues." Zannah could take advantage of that. I think Obi-Wan would possibly be able to hold off Bane in a duel, but he is eventually going to be KO'ed by Bane's tk. However, i feel that Zannah's at the very least good enough to hold off Maul long enough for Bane to incapacitate Kenobi.

Good fights. Damn Stigma, you're making me think.

"First time for everything" lol beat ya to it

Now, things get iffy here. Cade, if memory serves me right, has been able to break the hold of an expert illusionist like Maladi, that presents a problem for Zannah and takes away one of her biggest advantages, some might argue her only advantage. I'm sure that Zannah's skilled, and yes I know of the Bane fight. She could possibly hold out against Cade, but that's up in the air.

as for DD Vos and Bane? Vos may very well win this, i mean he's beaten the Order's finest swordsmen this says a lot about his skill. But, i really haven't read DD so i'd have to look into that before making a verdict.

Nice Thread, Stigma.

Nephthys
Clear, pretty easily.

ILS
Neph mad underrating various characters on the stremph

Neph mad wanking Bane and Zannah

Neph mad trolling

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Clear, pretty easily.

Oh come on now, Bane and Zannah wouldn't clear this easily erm

You have to acknowledge that these are pretty great fights.

Originally posted by ILS
Neph mad underrating various characters on the stremph

Neph mad wanking Bane and Zannah

Neph mad trolling

What say you, ILS? Your real thoughts on the thread and/or my own little verdict.

ILS
Could be done at 5, 7 or 8. Don't see them clearing.

Aurbere
thumb up

FreshestSlice
I don't see them getting past 4, honestly.

Stigma
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Nice Thread, Stigma.
Thanks manthumb up

And thanks for a great analysis of the fights. thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don't see them getting past 4, honestly.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh come on now, Bane and Zannah wouldn't clear this easily erm

You have to acknowledge that these are pretty great fights.

Uh, I guess the last one could um, "last" a bit.

carthage
3 or 4

Team 1 has a shot too

Stigma
Clear, pretty easily.
Wow...

NewGuy01
Probably fall somewhere between 5-7, best case scenario they definitely fall at 8.

Raptor22
They clear

Stigma
Originally posted by Raptor22
They clear
So you are positive DoE Bane can take Dooku and Zannah can take Ulic?

Any reasons?

Raptor22
Originally posted by Stigma
So you are positive DoE Bane can take Dooku and Zannah can take Ulic?

Any reasons? about as positive as u can be about a bunch of fictional characters, from different eras, who have never faced common opponents let alone each other and whose power and skill are all fairly close.

I have dooku and bane fairly close with a slight edge to bane. I feel they each have advantages over the other, but banes advantage gaps are slightly larger. For instance i think dooku is a more technically skilled duelist while i have bane being more powerful and i think the gap between their skill is smaller than their gap in power.

Same with the force. Dooku is more refined and technically skilled but not enough to bridge the slightly larger gap in raw power.

As for zannah and ulic i see their fight as pretty moot. While personally i think zannah would eventually beat ulic, i doubt either would win before the bane/dooku contest is decided due to zannahs defensive style. I dont see ulic getting thru her defense in anything other than a very long and drawn out battle, nor do i think zannah has shown the offensive capabilities to overcome ulic in anything resembling a quick fight.

In my opinion the winner of the overall fight will be the victor of the dooku/bane fight where i think bane will prevail and team up on ulic ftw.

Even if the combatants are switched i see zannah holding off dooku longer than ulic does bane.

SunRazer
3/4 should be good fights. Even if they win, they die at 5. And at 7 and 8.

Stigma
Thanks Raptor22, these are some good points you raise. Still, I disagree with the general premise.

about as positive as u can be about a bunch of fictional characters, from different eras, who have never faced common opponents let alone each other
thumb up

and whose power and skill are all fairly close.
thumb down

I have dooku and bane fairly close with a slight edge to bane. I feel they each have advantages over the other, but banes advantage gaps are slightly larger. For instance i think dooku is a more technically skilled duelist while i have bane being more powerful and i think the gap between their skill is smaller than their gap in power.
Dooku is far more technically skilled swordsman than Bane, though.

The strenght advantage, if there is one, goes to Dooku who can match strenght with CW Anakin, who, in turn, can tear droids apart with his hands.

Same with the force. Dooku is more refined and technically skilled but not enough to bridge the slightly larger gap in raw power.
Agreed that mastery and refinement goes to Dooku.

Yet, raw power is also Dooku's advantage. His Obelisks feat in CW eclipses DoE Bane's showings to my knowledge.

As for zannah and ulic i see their fight as pretty moot. While personally i think zannah would eventually beat ulic, i doubt either would win before the bane/dooku contest is decided due to zannahs defensive style. I dont see ulic getting thru her defense in anything other than a very long and drawn out battle, nor do i think zannah has shown the offensive capabilities to overcome ulic in anything resembling a quick fight.
I agree with almost everything. Yet, Ulic has shown himself to be the superior duelist as demonstrated by his fights with Kun and him fending off an enraged Jedi while he was severed from the Force.

To be honest, the latter feat is among most impressive dueling feats I can think of.

In my opinion the winner of the overall fight will be the victor of the dooku/bane fight where i think bane will prevail and team up on ulic ftw.
I agree. Nevertheless, I think Dooku handles Bane just fine and carries his team to victory.

red8
Clear, pretty easily.

thumb up

Stigma
^ LOL no. laughing

The_Tempest
They drop at 1. Savage and Ventress hold their own against and in some cases outmatch some of the premiere duelists in the prime of the Jedi order. They're more skilled and powerful than Bane/Zannah. I'd say they go down in a good fight.

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest
They drop at 1. Savage and Ventress hold their own against and in some cases outmatch some of the premiere duelists in the prime of the Jedi order. They're more skilled and powerful than Bane/Zannah. I'd say they go down in a good fight.
Some interesting points thumb up

I guess I could see Bane going down to Savage and Zannah going down to Ventress.

CactusJoe
Originally posted by The_Tempest
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/sabu.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.