Thor, Superman and Hulk at their best vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Tutinax, Konvikt and Pagan

Shabazz916
Team 1

ShadowFyre
Team 1 at at its best has two people that have hurt multiversal beings, galactus,celestials etc. And if Hulk can get WBH levwls then its their fight to lose.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Team 1 at at its best has two people that have hurt multiversal beings, galactus,celestials etc.
And yet, Tutinax was beating Thor like a red headed stepchild. I have no clue who Konvict and Pagan are, but if they are in the same league power wise as Tut, T2 steamrolls T1.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
And yet, Tutinax was beating Thor like a red headed stepchild. I have no clue who Konvict and Pagan are, but if they are in the same league power wise as Tut, T2 steamrolls T1.

That's not true. He eventually broke Thor down due to his fear powers, but it was a long, drawn out, brutal affair that ended up with a clear victor.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That's not true. He eventually broke Thor down due to his fear powers, but it was a long, drawn out, brutal affair that ended up with a clear victor.
They fought like 3 times? Every time Tutinax was owning him. Ghaur had to step in and save his ass.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
And yet, Tutinax was beating Thor like a red headed stepchild. I have no clue who Konvict and Pagan are, but if they are in the same league power wise as Tut, T2 steamrolls T1. IIRC Konvict casually oneshotted superman, beat on green lantern (John), and was taking on superman and wonder woman at the same time. Pagan was ragdolling thor, Justice, captain america, iron man, and wonder man at the same time. there might have been other avengers present at that fight but it's been quite a while since I last read that fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
IIRC Konvict casually oneshotted superman, beat on green lantern (John), and was taking on superman and wonder woman at the same time. Pagan was ragdolling thor, Justice, captain america, iron man, and wonder man at the same time. there might have been other avengers present at that fight but it's been quite a while since I last read that fight.
Superman was caught off guard. Later he was beating the shit out of an amped Konvickt.

And Pagan had only a short fight with Thor.
Later Monica koed him in his second appearance.

In short they are like all villains, look scary at first and then get beat down later.

celeyhyga17
At their best each can solo.

Time-Immemorial
Team 1 shitstomps, Thor and Superman working together cannot lose.

MaZeRaIII
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.