Gunfight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
You wont find this on CNN on MSNBC.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/27/police-man-protects-family--gunfight/30725313/

Tzeentch
Her brothers name is seriously Patrick Ewing?

Bardock42
If only none of them had had a gun...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42

They would have used knives and someone would have died. wink

Star428
LOL. Yeah, guns are the only way for people to kill other people. Take all guns away and there would be peace on Earth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Everyone give the "enlightened" German a hand for his brilliant suggestion. LOL.

He doesn't have a clue, as usual.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bardock42

We have conflicts like this all the time from where I come. Only instead of guns folks use axes, knives, crowbars, etc. to similarly lethal effect.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
They would have used knives and someone would have died. wink Nah, two people willing to kill each other probably would have shook hands if they didn't have guns. Maybe threw water balloons at the most.

In this scenario it's likely they would have just beaten the old man to death, instead of being terrible shots.

Or the old man would have hit the woman, and then got the shit kicked out of him at minimum. Instead of being shot in the leg he has 62 year old brain damage. Much better.

Tzeentch
I kind of have to respect the old guy. I mean just to begin with he's already old as ****, but then he gets shot. A regular man would have just moved on after getting shot in the leg, but this mother****ing old ass man just gets even more pissed, and goes to get his second gun so he can duel-wield out a window while bleeding out of his leg. What a ****ing badass.

If only our police and soldiers were as hardcore as this random, old as **** black man.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I kind of have to respect the old guy. I mean just to begin with he's already old as ****, but then he gets shot. A regular man would have just moved on after getting shot in the leg, but this mother****ing old ass man just gets even more pissed, and goes to get his second gun so he can duel-wield out a window while bleeding out of his leg. What a ****ing badass.

If only our police and soldiers were as hardcore as this random, old as **** black man. And thus the importance of guns in this scenario.

If he didn't have guns he'd just be another old man who got stabbed and beaten to within an inch of his life/dead. Thanks to the magic of guns, we find out he walks off gunshots to go get another gun to fire aimlessly around.

Time-Immemorial

If only our police and soldiers were as hardcore as this random, old as **** black man.

thumb up

Great post

I applaud all the posters here except Bardock, they get it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
thumb up

Great post

I applaud all the posters here except Bardock, they get it.

You are cheering on the guy that tried to murder a mother and her child? Bit odd...

Time-Immemorial
Another fail in getting sarcasm.

Surtur

Uh you realize the guy you are toting as awesome was..shooting at a baby, right? Do you REALLY want cops to be that hardcore? I don't think you do. We'd have riots every other week.

You see what he did as hardcore, the whole getting shot and coming back for more..see though don't confuse being hardcore with being a f*cking moron. People all too often confuse stupidity with bravery.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Uh you realize the guy you are toting as awesome was..shooting at a baby, right? Do you REALLY want cops to be that hardcore? I don't think you do. We'd have riots every other week.

He was trolling.

Surtur
It's really difficult to tell here who is or is not trolling.

Time-Immemorial
It's really difficult to tell here who is or is not trolling.

Well when the poster is rooting for the criminal in a situation that proves having guns are necessary, its trolling, nut Tze does it in a funny/sacastic way so its nothing offensive to me.

Surtur
Yeah but he wasn't truly rooting for the guy or condoning what he did, just saying he respected his being "hardcore" enough to get shot at and come back for more. I could totally buy someone saying that. Though I wasn't offended, I just don't like when bravery is confused with stupidity. Just reminds me of the whole 9/11 incident with Bill Maher where he said those who flew the planes into the towers were not cowards.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah but he wasn't truly rooting for the guy or condoning what he did, just saying he respected him. I could totally buy someone saying that. Though I wasn't offended, I just don't like when bravery is confused with stupidity. Just reminds me of the whole 9/11 incident with Bill Maher where he said those who flew the planes into the towers were not cowards.

Bill Maher is a idiot and a fool. He remindes me of someone that I could see saying "Suicide is Brave."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.