General Zod Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GZ_zps9bvcl7g1.jpeg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TR_zpsgxukwdn5.jpg

relentless1
does Zod have access to the heat vision and flight?

Zack M
Yes.

carthage
The Thunder god kneels before the General

relentless1
Originally posted by Zack M
Yes.

then Zod wrecks Thor

Genesis-Soldier
zod, he was consistantly faster and just more ruthless

he could probably hit mjolnir out of the way like kurse

FrothByte
Pretty sure this was done before. With Zod at full power Thor doesn't stand a chance.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

playa1258
Zod wins.

Star428
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.

LMAO. As usual, you're wrong.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
LMAO. As usual, you're wrong. As usual you're upset. Thor would hand this chump his ass. Superman basically cried after he killed the murderer of his father. Weak.

Zack M
Originally posted by relentless1
then Zod wrecks Thor

Mega stomp?

HulkIsHulk
The Original movie Zod? Thor loses 9/10
Zod wins 6 or 7 out of 10 if its MOS

ShadowFyre
Thor, his striking power and durability is far beyond anything the Kryptonians have taken or dished out. But Zods comparable equal strength, hv, speed, and better flight mobility should make this a tough fight

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
As usual you're upset. Thor would hand this chump his ass. Superman basically cried after he killed the murderer of his father. Weak.

Yet if he had acted that way people would of whined even more about that movie. "Oh he's destroying the city AND not on the verge of tears after killing Zod? Oh hell no!".

Should he be more murderous like Thor was to Cap? But if he was..again, cue whining about it. Movie Thor comes from a family of arrogant a-holes, and it basically took Natalie Portman's vagina to get him to behave a bit less dickish.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor, his striking power and durability is far beyond anything the Kryptonians have taken or dished out. But Zods comparable equal strength, hv, speed, and better flight mobility should make this a tough fight

No its not, Thor got trashed by Kurse, was on his ass from him as well. His durability fell apart with him.

As for striking power, again, no again. The kryptonians were tossing people through buildings, tossing trains like toy cars. When they hit each other they were sending concussions and shockwaves, which is way above Thor.

Surtur
Well Kurse did ***** slap Mjolnir away with ease. Which is actually an *insane* strength feat considering Hulk could nut budge it.

Come to think of it, that might be the best physical strength feat we've seen in the MCU so far.

ShadowFyre
Uh no, watch the thor vs. Malekith fight or any of Thors striking scenes, his striking power is way above theirs with Mjolnir. And his durability feat at the ene of aou puts him past them as well.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Uh no, watch the thor vs. Malekith fight or any of Thors striking scenes, his striking power is way above theirs with Mjolnir. And his durability feat at the ene of aou puts him past them as well.

Nope, he was on his ass from a boulder thrown at him.

Robtard
Zod, obviously

Henry_Pym
Thor destroyed a city, that's way past MoS showings...

Thor is also pretty quick himself and had shown multiple aoe attacks.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Thor destroyed a city, that's way past MoS showings...

Thor is also pretty quick himself and had shown multiple aoe attacks.

Charged strike, so nah.

FrothByte
Though Thor would lose this match, just want to point out that he has showed better striking and durability feats. I'm not saying he's stronger or tougher but he does have better feats.

Surtur
What better durability feats does Thor have?

Time-Immemorial
Apparently surviving the island and bi frost explosion are above Krptonians. Even though he would have been dead Mal's ship had fallen on him, or he hit the ground in Hulks container off the helicarrier.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
What better durability feats does Thor have?

Surviving the bifrost and island explosion. Getting buried in rocks and debris. Free falling after the island explosion and when he got ejected from the hellicarrier.

Now I'm not saying Zod can't survive those, but they are better feats than much any durability feats Zod has.

Time-Immemorial
Bifrost explosion has no quantifiable damage. Surviving earth re entry does.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Bifrost explosion has no quantifiable damage. Surviving earth re entry does.

All you need to do is check the area of damage to get and idea of how powerful it was.

A spaceship can survive re-entry into the atmosphere. Do you think it can tank a couple dozen C4's detonated against it's flank.

Besides, has Zod survived re-entry into earth? Wasn't that Superman?

Surtur
Originally posted by FrothByte
Surviving the bifrost and island explosion. Getting buried in rocks and debris. Free falling after the island explosion and when he got ejected from the hellicarrier.

Now I'm not saying Zod can't survive those, but they are better feats than much any durability feats Zod has.

So why did he flee from machine gun fire?

Time-Immemorial
A space ship is specifically designed to do so, and sometimes fails.

Zod and both came back from space in the final fight.

There is also the World Engine, Zod surving the space ship crash, Kal leveling the top of a mountain and the oil rig.

Surtur
Surviving the gravity beam is actually really impressive as well.

FrothByte
Surviving the gravity beam is actually really impressive as well.

It's impressive yes but not quite on the same scale as Thor's island buster. The gravity beam needed multiple "pulses" to create the destruction it did. The bifrost and island explosions were 1 big massive output.

FrothByte
A space ship is specifically designed to do so, and sometimes fails.

Zod and both came back from space in the final fight.

There is also the World Engine, Zod surving the space ship crash, Kal leveling the top of a mountain and the oil rig.

Kal got KOd by the oil rig. And I never said they didn't have impressive durability feats, just nothing on the scale of the bifrost or island explosion.

Utrigita
While I believe Zod will win, I also by no means see this as a stomp in his favor, that Thors overall showings are to good for.

playa1258
BvS needs to come out so we can get some more feats.

FrothByte
So why did he flee from machine gun fire?

Probably the same reason Kal ran away from machine gun fire.

Inhuman
I think we can all agree Thor>Loki right?
Loki was shown to be bullet proof in the beginning of Avengers. Also Lady Sif was shown to be bullet proof in AOS. Lorelei(Asgardian chick) as well.
Which makes that Thor dodging gunfire scene pretty stupid.

01:04

PngzUEsOZZI

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Kal got KOd by the oil rig. And I never said they didn't have impressive durability feats, just nothing on the scale of the bifrost or island explosion.

He was not KO'd..Rob already proved this, I'm not going to regurgitate it for you.

FrothByte
He was not KO'd..Rob already proved this, I'm not going to regurgitate it for you.

It wasn't "proof" so much as it was a theory.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Inhuman
I think we can all agree Thor>Loki right?
Loki was shown to be bullet proof in the beginning of Avengers. Also Lady Sif was shown to be bullet proof in AOS. Lorelei(Asgardian chick) as well.
Which makes that Thor dodging gunfire scene pretty stupid.

Don't think it is really that stupid if you consider that Thor had tried to splatter Cap with his hammer a short time earlier. He still seemed very ignorant of earth at that point, so why not dodge a weapon you have no idea of whether it'd hurt you or not. Also makes sense that he still wouldn't be clued up on the planet. Up until Avengers, the only time he had spent on earth was the short period where he was depowered for the most part, IIRC.

Anyway, I would say that Zod wins, but it isn't as easy as some people think it will be.

relentless1
Zod ***** smacks Thor til he speaks proper english

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Don't think it is really that stupid if you consider that Thor had tried to splatter Cap with his hammer a short time earlier. He still seemed very ignorant of earth at that point, so why not dodge a weapon you have no idea of whether it'd hurt you or not. Also makes sense that he still wouldn't be clued up on the planet. Up until Avengers, the only time he had spent on earth was the short period where he was depowered for the most part, IIRC.

Not a bad explanation. I can accept that i guess thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.