Orbalisk Bane, Nihilus and Nox vs. RotS Anakin, Dooku and Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Alderaan mountains

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Nihilus probably carries his team to victory.

Stigma
I thought Anakin learned the drain resistence from Ulic?

I'm also curious how Plagueis vs. Nihilus fight would go down.

DarthAnt66
I assume drain resistance would still be an immensely taxing feat to perform, and I doubt he can do combat while defending against such power.

And also, to be honest, nothing is stopping Nihilus from bashing Team 2 around with the Force while Bane and Nox mop up the leftovers of the team.

Stigma
Somehow I don't see N. bashing Plagueis with the Force tbh.

Nephthys
Team 1, easily. Nihilus eats everyone. Barring that (through unlikely Anakin and Dooku resistance) he kills Plagueis, Bane kills Dooku and Nox kills Anakin.

AncientPower
Drain resistance is effective against planetary tier drain/destruction? Yeah no.

GenomeFrozener
Nihilus eats everyone, including his allies.

Board Walker
Nihilus devours everyones connection to the force and to life itself, Nihilus instantly 1v5.

Stigma
I have my reservations when it comes to Nihilus's... uh... effectiveness against absolute top tier Force users like Plagueis.

We'll see soon enough.

The_Tempest
Honestly, this is lopsided unfavorably for team 2. Dooku and Anakin are each resistant to N's most powerful attack and, deprived of that, N is more or less worthless. Bane is too outmatched here for even the orbalisks to make a difference when any on team 1 grossly outclass him in the Force.

Nox isn't good enough to carry his team. Team 2 stomps.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
I have my reservations when it comes to Nihilus's... uh... effectiveness against absolute top tier Force users like Plagueis.

We'll see soon enough.

Uh, we probably won't. Unless there's some Kotor 2 material coming out I'm not aware of.....

Stigma
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Honestly, this is lopsided unfavorably for team 2. Dooku and Anakin are each resistant to N's most powerful attack and, deprived of that, N is more or less worthless. Bane is too outmatched here for even the orbalisks to make a difference when any on team 1 grossly outclass him in the Force.

Nox isn't good enough to carry his team. Team 2 stomps.
Yeah, after closer consideration I have to agree with Tempest here. Good points. Team 2 wins. thumb up

Board Walker
Nihilus devours the opposing team, and then he devours his own team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.