Tatsumi (AGK) vs. team RWBY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Tatsumi as of the most recent chapters has his evolved Incursio armor out and knows what the RWBY team is capable of.

Fight takes place in the temple that the RWBY team fought the Nevermore at.

Speed equalized.

How does this go?

Markness
What are team RWBY's feats?

Sacred Fire
I'll pull up videos some time if no one beats me to it. (Sorry. I'm tired, but I just wanted to put that out there.

Markness
After watching Yang vs. Tifa on Death Battle, I am more interested in what the feats the other characters got.

Tatsumi is town level in power, I believe.

danteiscool
Given lack of sheer destructive feats, it's hard to say he's town level, but in his new form, a single punch from him was enough to keep Esdeath out of the Budo fight for a while, which says a lot about his physical strength.

Markness
I generally go by what the OBD says though I am starting to become skeptical of them lately. They say Cloud from FF VII is planet level but I've never seen any indication in the games or related media he has such power.

Was Yang's portrayal in her fight with Tifa accurate?

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Markness
I generally go by what the OBD says though I am starting to become skeptical of them lately. They say Cloud from FF VII is planet level but I've never seen any indication in the games or related media he has such power.

Was Yang's portrayal in her fight with Tifa accurate?

Your skepticism is reasonable.

Aside from beating down an innocent man (and killing a relatively innocent woman for narrative sake), it was fairly accurate. Granted, most of it was blatantly referential of her debut trailer, so I'm not sure if that's a fair assessment.

danteiscool
Markness: they tend to powerscale from weaker characters within the FFverse as a whole and also feats like parting the clouds, tanking explosive awakenings, etc. also unleash extreme amounts of energy despite the sometimes lack of destruction, which makes Cloud very strong and tough given he supposedly can dish out and take what they can do too. Though the OBD could be wrong on a number of occasions. Though the Vs Battles Wiki also seem to state the same things...

Yang's portrayal was pretty accurate overall, though I can't help but feel as if some things were slightly exaggerated...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.