Miu Furinji (HSDK) vs. Moka Akashiya (R+V)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Miu as of the final arc of HSDK takes on Inner Moka from the end of the first half of Rosario+Vampire (when Hokuto was the main villain).

They know nothing about each other, other than that they're threats to one another.

So which girl wins? The human martial artist or the vampire fighter?

NewGuy01
How far above normal human physicals are HSDK martial artists by your estimation, Dante?

wakkawakkawakka
Well disciples seem to be just above peak human while master a firmly in the realm of superhuman capabilities.

Though as for this match Moka may still be physcially stronger than Miu, as strength has never been Miu's area, though Miu could edge out a win.

NewGuy01
Well I mean, yokai with enough physical power to smash through stone walls and floorings are consistently unable to harm Moka with direct attacks. No matter how skilled or quick Miu may be, it's all for nil if her blows can't harm her opponent.

Assuming she does have the strength and speed to go blow-for-blow with a Vampire, from what I'm reading she could definitely win through superior merit as a martial artist.

danteiscool
I'd say disciple class fighters are low-end superhuman given that Miu very early on in the series is capable of throwing six punches so fast that Kenichi at the time of it happening only barely saw three. Not to mention that they can casually KO other disciples that are capable of wall busting at the time. And she's fast enough to run up and down the side of walls with little effort and parkour all over the place like it's no big deal. And while she can't physically pose a threat to a master class, she's able to at least catch a portion of grand master class battles and those guys move at roughly Mach 30 or so.

Throwing in her greater martial arts skill and experience, then I believe that Miu should be able to give Moka a good fight, hence me creating this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.