New Immigration Policies let criminals roam free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
As soon as he told the officer he was here illegally he should of been taken into custody and deported ASAP. They knew he had no right to be here and they let him go anyways.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
As soon as he told the officer he was here illegally he should of been taken into custody and deported ASAP. They knew he had no right to be here and they let him go anyways.

Sadly the left thinks otherwise.

Surtur
I'd like to see them explain to the dead woman's family why the quality of life for illegals is more important then their daughters life. I mean hey the guy was just here looking for a better life for himself, so they will probably set him free again. You make shit pay picking berries so he needed a crime spree to truly better himself. The dead person was at fault for getting in the way of his better life.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd like to see them explain to the dead woman's family why the quality of life for illegals is more important then their daughters life. I mean hey the guy was just here looking for a better life for himself.

They will ignore this, like they ignored Kate's death.

Surtur
I also doubt we'll execute him, and if Mexico is as bad as people here make it out to be prison is still way better, so he'll still end up getting that better life in prison..paid for by us.

Time-Immemorial
He should be executed. It's cheap and effective at getting rid of unwanted trash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.