The 2 Newest threats to the U.S...that will doom us all blah blah blah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
And what are those 2 New Threats you ask?

http://www.weeks-service.com/images2010/AmanaAirConditionersGroup_600.jpg
and..

http://www.cnbhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/precious-salt-lick-bbq-restaurant-Iof8I.jpg

Air Cons because you know. Climate Change. Ice Caps Melting. NYC and DC Pussies might get their feet wet blah blah blah...wah wah wah..

And BBQ (not grilling there is a diff) because well Vegans are ash holes who don't like the smell INVADING THIER NOSES!

How does this board feel about it?

as if I couldn't guess.

Time-Immemorial
How bad is it for the eviroment if I use both?

Flyattractor
Try it and find out.

Tzeentch
The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.
The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus. Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection, which leaves it vulnerable to tearing and the spread of infection.
The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.
The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

Flyattractor
So you like your anus raw like sushi then?

not surprised.

Tzeentch
Well, I am a Republican.

Flyattractor
Ha! Liar. Only Left Coast Fruties like Sushi.

Hoisted by your own petard.

Tzeentch
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

riv6672
I've worked with vegans and vegetarians who pull the "i dont like the smell" card.
I've never acquiesced.
As a smoker i had no problem with going to a smoking area etc. I'd tell these folks i'd be damned if i was going to be segregated for eating a hoagie. If they had that big a problem, THEY could move.

FinalAnswer
Good thread

upvoted

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Yes the kegals you currently doing from your latest ass traffic video.

Sacred Fire
Time's new sig is Man! thumb up

Digi
I like how in the OP global warming only applies to the US. F*ck the rest of the world; we might lose Florida! I lold.

Pointless thread otherwise. Who are you trying to troll/bait with it? I don't think we have any actual vegans on the board.

riv6672
So, how is this bait if there's no one to bait? laughing out loud
If you guys arent into Fly's threads you can just not post to them. Thats like 60% of the threads in Gen Discussion for me, because they seem like racist crap fests. But i dont consider them bait.
You have to take it for it to be bait.

Edit:
Thats 60% racist crap fest bait threads
30% political threads, and i'm not that into politics
And 10% that are none of the above and interesting to me

Time-Immemorial
How much you wanna bet it stays open Digi?

Q99
Eh, or cost the world economy trillions of dollars. The climate affects... a lot, and it'd really have been cheaper if we started preparing decades ago rather than having people drag their feet because it was more short-term profitable to pretend it wasn't coming.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
Time's new sig is Man! thumb up

Thank you

riv6672
Originally posted by Q99
...if we started preparing decades ago rather than having people drag their feet because it was more short-term profitable to pretend it wasn't coming.
Wow, thats true/has been true of so many things in our history, sadly.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, or cost the world economy trillions of dollars. The climate affects... a lot, and it'd really have been cheaper if we started preparing decades ago rather than having people drag their feet because it was more short-term profitable to pretend it wasn't coming.

Prepare for what?

ArtificialGlory
But I love my A/C! I also love dried out, cracked anuses.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Prepare for what? 200 vehicle hummer Nascar. 300 laps.

We should prepare for it.

Time-Immemorial
Sounds amazing

Flyattractor

This is the interwebs. Do your own homework. Or beat up someone smaller then you and take theirs.

LIKE A TRUE REPUBLICAN!

Cause you know Democrats are wussies that will always back down from a fight.

Tzeentch

Flyattractor
Give me your address and I will come over and see how many punches in the arm it takes before you start to cry.

And as for the BBQ thing. I do know that that one of the major cities in Texas (Austin?) has been trying to ban BBQ joints for a cpuple of years now for this reason.....The smoke not Tzeentch being a cry baby.

Time-Immemorial
This is true.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Give me your address and I will come over and see how many punches in the arm it takes before you start to cry.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/730+E+19th+St,+Oakland,+CA+94606/@37.7973,-122.246875,17z/ data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f873cc0b664d3:0x66a95
c94cd3d76e1

You have 48 hours.

riv6672
Talk about a round about way to ask someone to come hang out...

Time-Immemorial
You live in Clinton? laughing out loud

Flyattractor
https://www.google.com/maps/place/730+E+19th+St,+Oakland,+CA+94606/@37.7973,-122.246875,17z/ data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f873cc0b664d3:0x66a95
c94cd3d76e1

You have 48 hours.

Why? Are you getting evicted or something>?

And you live in Oakland.....I guess that is punishment enough.. rolling on floor laughing

Tzeentch
Texas

Flyattractor
Got any good BBQ I can stop off to get before I get there then?

Tzeentch
How u like your meat fam?

Flyattractor
Same way I like everything else....Heavily Intoxicated.

riv6672
You or the meat?
Either way works.

Time-Immemorial
Texas

No way, SF

Flyattractor
No way, SF

Probably one of those Blue State Infestators. ...which explains why Austin City GubMint is trying to criminalize BBQ.

Time-Immemorial
Probably one of those Blue State Infestators. ...which explains why Austin City GubMint is trying to criminalize BBQ.

Austin is a possibly the best and worst city in America.

That's my thoughts.

Flyattractor
It has its high and low points.

Time-Immemorial
It has its high and low points.

Agreed, I didn't know you lived n Austin, we should meet up and terrorize the liberal cry babies with BBQ and running an AC outside for ventilation.

Flyattractor
Agreed, I didn't know you lived n Austin, we should meet up and terrorize the liberal cry babies with BBQ and running an AC outside for ventilation.

I don't live there. I have just been thru it a half dozen times.

Time-Immemorial
I don't live there. I have just been thru it a half dozen times.

Oh, Where you live?

Flyattractor
I'll tell you if you tell me.

Time-Immemorial
I am all over, in NYC at the moment.

Flyattractor
I reside in the ultimate part of Flyover Country. *kicks toto out of yard before can shit all over it*

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

riv6672
I think just half that conversation was enough for me! laughing

Time-Immemorial
Why is why you are brain dead.

Surtur
Originally posted by Digi
I like how in the OP global warming only applies to the US. F*ck the rest of the world; we might lose Florida! I lold.

Pointless thread otherwise. Who are you trying to troll/bait with it? I don't think we have any actual vegans on the board.

I for one would not be overly sad about losing Florida. Well maybe Disney World, can we keep that?

riv6672
I like Key West.

Time-Immemorial
You don't say! Oh such important info, no one cares.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
I like Key West.

I heard some isis guy just tried to blow that up today....so... GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

riv6672
Been there a few times, so i got my partying done at least.

Time-Immemorial
Blowing dudes I have no doubt.

Flyattractor
Ok. Now I KNOW Timmy is a Mod at herochat.

......and I bet I know who it is too.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

riv6672
You know many things, bro ghosh!

Time-Immemorial
Yea your sisters number, he has it on speed dial. He calls, she answers.

Flyattractor
Of course she answers. I GHOSH with her all knight long.

Digi
Did we miss the part where Fly said a major city in Texas was trying to ban BBQ places? I'm guessing he's just out of his mind, but it would be hilarious if there were some obscure story to back the claim up.

How much you wanna bet it stays open Digi?

I mean, there aren't many active mods these days (Raz's fault, not the mods, many of whom should have been cycled out years ago after having put in ample service to the forums). So it'll be closed once it's noticed, but who know when that'll be.

Time-Immemorial
Did we miss the part where Fly said a major city in Texas was trying to ban BBQ places? I'm guessing he's just out of his mind, but it would be hilarious if there were some obscure story to back the claim up.

I mean, there aren't many active mods these days (Raz's fault, not the mods, many of whom should have been cycled out years ago after having put in ample service to the forums). So it'll be closed once it's noticed, but who know when that'll be.

Ush is here everyday moderating. So I don't buy that.

Flyattractor
Austin City tries to Ban BBQ

There ya go.....BACKED UP!

Time-Immemorial

riv6672

Hopefully the next one will meet the lofty standards of the underwater tavern. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
That's why when you enter the underwater tavern the biggest rule is DO NOT POP ANY OF THE BUBBLES!

Everybody should know that one.

riv6672
I didnt know that one.

Flyattractor
https://d1sb2vhc1h1lwk.cloudfront.net/designs/23846/Preview/c62b29/grid.jpg

Tzeentch
c94cd3d76e1

You have 48 hours. The clock is ticking, nerd.

Flyattractor
According to your map there is a Jehovah's Witness only a couple of blocks away....So I shall decline. I aint putting up with that nonsense.

riv6672
They're a dedicated bunch, i admire that about them.

Flyattractor
I admire them more when they aint banging on my front door when I is sleepin off a hangover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.