The Super-Saints vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
ALL of the Super-Saints from SRIV and beyond (Johnny Gat and Kinzie from Gat out of Hell). vs Superman, The Man of Steel.

Who wins? (For protective purposes, the boss gets the suit he fought Zinyak in, and a multitude of weapons. His homies bring their signature weapons.)

Surtur
Eh, I'm kind of torn here. They have cool weapons like "black hole guns". On the other hand..on boss level characters(which Superman definitely would count as) weapons that like tend to not work or not work anywhere near as well.

So I'm going to go with Superman still.

Henry_Pym
Lulz, Supes with ease.

The saints aren't even bulletproof and physically are roughly above Spiderman's level.

Tank level TK, and energy blasts below street block size aren't doing dick here.

Jmanghan
They make cars go flying. Fully upgraded, they can be bulletproof. But this is obvs the saints at their best, with any weapon of choice, including the new Johnny Gat.

Jmanghan
Also, the saints have access to VERY powerful weaponry which will damage him. As well as the fact that their punches are enough to send cars going flying. They can freeze him, light him on fire. Kinzie can create explosions at will, big explosions. They all have Super Speed, they can glide. I just don't think Supes can take them all at once. Maybe if he picks them off one-by-one, bug in a head-on fight, he just doesn't have what it takes

Henry_Pym
Be honest,

Are you trolling? Light him on fire... The guy who naps in the sun

Jmanghan
..Oh yeah... Well... Uh... I mean... Thats... Space... Fire...

**** off.

Henry_Pym
laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Which Supes?

Jmanghan
I guess it can be the one from TDKRe, since Modern Day supes seems too powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.