RotS Anakin vs. Orbalisk Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Settting: onboard the Invisible Hand

Instead of facing Dooku, Anakin confronts Bane. This time Kenobi is not there.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Bane stomps.

Stigma
Reasons?

The_Tempest
Anakin takes Bane to the curb. Stomping one of the most powerful Sith ever is good enough to take down the weakest of the Banite Sith; the orbalisks would delay the inevitable at best.

carthage
Bane loses again

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Anakin takes Bane to the curb. Stomping one of the most powerful Sith ever is good enough to take down the weakest of the Banite Sith; the orbalisks would delay the inevitable at best.

Anakin doesn't have Sidious egging him on, his huge rageboner at Dooku or Obi-Wan getting hurt to get pissed off over. He won't get the chance to build up steam before Bane decapitates him.

FreshestSlice
Anakin doesn't need to be in "the Zone" to defeat Bane.

Nephthys
Yeah, he could be on Mortis. Other than that though, he's shit outta luck.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin doesn't have Sidious egging him on, his huge rageboner at Dooku or Obi-Wan getting hurt to get pissed off over.Anakin was described as pushing Dooku to his limits well before he gave into his anger, in rage mode Dooku's skills are literally described as a joke in comparison - but it's quite obvious Anakin would have won regardless.On what basis does Anakin need to "build up steam"?

The_Tempest
Sounds like pure fabrication to me. Shame on Neph for being so transparently biased.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, he could be on Mortis. Other than that though, he's shit outta luck.
He could be literally anywhere, and Bane would still die.

Stigma
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He could be literally anywhere, and Bane would still die.
Very astute observation tbh thumb up

I guess Bane loses this one.

NTJack0
Bane stomps. http://media.giphy.com/media/4WGr6Jnd7TBte/giphy.gif

The Merchant
Anakin.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin

Board Walker
Anakin slices bane up

SunRazer
It'll be reasonably difficult, but Bane still gets thrown onto the barby.

Jmanghan
...I-Is this for real? One of the top force users in SW history is getting beaten by RoTS Anakin?...

Nephthys
No.

Stigma

FreshestSlice
For a second I thought he was talking about Anakin, and then I thought, "So that's how he loses. He kills himself."

EmperorSidious2
I change my answer to bane. Anakins force sheild isn't strong enough to resist Bane

carthage
Anakin stomps

Lord Stark
http://www.galacticbinder.com/images/DarkestMoments/youngling.jpg

Stigma
^ Ironically, this is how Bane looks next to Skywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.