Superman & Gladiator/w No weakness runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
After each fight they go back to full health. Both are out to save there respect homes by any mean possible. No bfr

1.Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, & Wolverine

2.Thing, Gray Hulk, Skaar, & Classic Abomination

3.Thor & BRB

4.Silver Surfer, Firelord, & Terrax

5.Morg/w WOL

6.Thanos

7.Thanos & WWH

8.WBH

DarkSaint85
Both stop at Logan.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/3220300-3029398-unbenannt2mh.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Why no weakness? My goodness, talk about stacking the deck.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1.Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, & Wolverine, The Supermen stomp

2.Thing, Gray Hulk, Skaar, & Classic Abomination, The Supermen still stomp

3.Thor & BRB, The Supermen take a majority, tough fight

4.Silver Surfer, Firelord, & Terrax, The Supermen take a majority, tough fight

5.Morg/w WOL, The Supermen win

6.Thanos, The Supermen win

7.Thanos & WWH, The Supermen still win, tough fight

8.WBH, The Supermen stomp

zopzop
They stop at 3. Thor can hold off SM long enough for BRB to decimate Gladiator. Then it's 2 vs 1 and it's lights out for SM.

Also laughing @ Prof. T.C McAbe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
They stop at 3. Thor can hold off SM long enough for BRB to decimate Gladiator. Then it's 2 vs 1 and it's lights out for SM.

No, Thor can't. Not in this case.

abhilegend
And Superman beats the shit out of surfer in any case.

thumb up

-Pr-
Weaknesses really wouldn't make much of a difference anyway, tbh.

One Big Mob
Stops at 1

Blue Area Vet

I think the good Prof has gone over the deep end.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-

Really? Depends somewhat on what he means by weakness. Also, what's the freaking point of changing the character?

-Pr-
I assumed he meant Kryptonite/Red Sun, and whatever radiation hurts Gladiator.

Blue Area Vet
I assumed he meant Kryptonite/Red Sun, and whatever radiation hurts Gladiator.

Thus given a potential false advantage against at least Surfer; however, he could be talking about magic as well. Again, why do that in the first place?

Star428
Originally posted by golem370
After each fight they go back to full health. Both are out to save there respect homes by any mean possible. No bfr

3.Thor & BRB

5.Morg/w WOL

6.Thanos

7.Thanos & WWH

8.WBH

So I assume Supes and Glads are teamed-up then? If so then they stop at #7. But you really think that WBH is above Thanos and WWH combined?

Star428
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Both stop at Logan.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/3220300-3029398-unbenannt2mh.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Perhaps he can do that to the Superman knockoff but the real deal would laugh at him if he tried that.

golem370
No weakness to radiation or red sun. Here is my answer WBH took attack from two amped villains who could have given Thanos or WWH good fights and I am not sure if it was WBH but he destroyed Umar realm with a thunderclap which is above WWH or Thanos even both

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Star428
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Perhaps he can do that to the Superman knockoff but the real deal would laugh at him if he tried that.

Wolverine would definitely be able to cut Superman just like he did Thanos.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Wolverine would definitely be able to cut Superman just like he did Thanos.

Hahaha, not a chance. laughing laughing laughing

deathslash
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hahaha, not a chance. laughing laughing laughing you're right. Iron Fist and luke cage would have rape-stomped him long before logan even gets the chance.

Star428
^LMAO.

h1a8

Also laughing @ Prof. T.C McAbe. Superman can solo both. He's too fast and too strong for them. Gladiator can beat either fairly easy due to his speed.

Supermen can't beat WBH though other than Bfr. Otherwise he kills them in one blow.

golem370
4 imo might be to much

D-Block
stops at 3

krisblaze
I'm with PR on this one.

Surtur
If they were out to save their homes any way possible there is no reason they would not BFR WBH, but that isn't allowed..

Originally posted by h1a8
Supermen can't beat WBH though other than Bfr. Otherwise he kills them in one blow.

A blow he shouldn't ever be able to land, I will note. Seriously, Thanos is a bigger threat to them then WBH is, I'm not sure why WBH was last.

MaZeRaIII
They stop at 4.

golem370
WBH imo is on another level of strength and durability he was talking hits from two Class 100 who were amped 1000x and hits from Red She Hulk with no problems WBH imo would thunderclap them to death.

h1a8

3.Thor & BRB

5.Morg/w WOL

6.Thanos

7.Thanos & WWH

8.WBH

1. Easy
2. Easy
3. Easy (they are too fast)
4. Tough fight but combat speed wins again and they barely edge out.
5. Easy (too fast for Morg)
6. Easy (too fast for Thanos)
7. Easy (too fast for them)
8. Team loses horribly (unless they sling Hulk into space before significantly moves)

leonidas

yep, gotta say i tend to agree here. either bill or thor take glads before superman finishes either and then its 2 on 1. 2 hammers vs superman isn't ending well.

Estacado
thumb up

staxamillion
bump

carver9
Stops at 2

TethAdamTheRock
Make it to 6

celeyhyga17

3.Thor & BRB

Superman and Gladiator die from the resultant shockwave of their colliding hammers. The sun is destroyed in the process.

Philosophía
Clear it.

h1a8
If they don't bfr WBH soon enough then they stop at him.
4 is the hardest fight. That should be last imo.

JBL
Lol at Thor or BRB taking Gladiator out quickly. Gladiator is the one who Koed Thor and wasn't exhausted from doing it like superman was. Superman who will go into this fight like a punk will be the first to go down. Gladiator will not be acting all noble and crap.

Dampyre
Probably stops at 3 or 4. Stops at 5 for sure.

Magnon
1.Superman
2.Superman
3.Superman
4.Superman
5.Superman
6.Superman
7.Superman
8.Superman

Without his kryptonite/redsun/magic vulnerability none of those MU boyz can touch Superman. Gladiator is just an added bonus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.