Savage/Bane/Kit Fisto vs. Malgus/Kun/Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

carthage
Who takes this.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2 stomps

SunRazer
Team 2 crushes.

EmperorSidious2
Savage is the weak link while everyone on team 2 is skilled. Fistos weakness against single opponents is going to be exploited by krayt and his niman style.

Stigma
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Savage is the weak link while everyone on team 2 is skilled. Fistos weakness against single opponents is going to be exploited by krayt and his niman style.
Nah. Savage is more than a match for Bane, and Fisto is a superior duelist as well.

But yeah, team 2 lolstomps. Bane dies in seconds. Savage and Fisto cannot carry their team to victory.

Q99
Everyone in team 2 is better....

SunRazer
Malgus takes Savage, Kun takes Bane, and Krayt (stomps) Kit. There's no logical argument that can be made for team 1's victory, not even if Bane is propelled to the godlike levels that some argue him to be.

ILS
Savage destroyed Beskar. Anyone on the other team more durable than Beskar? No? Then they get disintegrated by Savage.

Anyone on team 2 got near-lightspeed reactions? No? Then Fisto blitzes them before they can respond like a pair of magnaguards?

Anyone... okay so I don't have one for Bane because he's shit but there.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS

Anyone... okay so I don't have one for Bane because he's shit but there.
Bane could be used as a human shield.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Savage destroyed Beskar. Anyone on the other team more durable than Beskar? No? Then they get disintegrated by Savage.

If it's armored Krayt, his armor may be.

Though really, force defense serves a similar purpose, and they're all more skilled duelists.

Yeees? It's called precog.

AncientPower
Honestly any one of team 2 could solo this with Force spam.

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
If it's armored Krayt, his armor may be.

Though really, force defense serves a similar purpose, and they're all more skilled duelists.

Yeees? It's called precog. I guess you didn't clock that I was joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.