Orbalisk Dooku vs. Old Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* Dooku is in his prime and he gets the Orbalisks armor.
* Bane is old, say Dooku's age in RotS, so 83.

Setting: Kashyyyk Forests

No amp/prep time.

Who wins? stick out tongue

|King Joker|
https://33.media.tumblr.com/b3bd9b1cd36fedf0c492b4b5c059e788/tumblr_inline_nk5073qgK81swe4jo.gif

Stigma
C'mon, it's fun.

SunRazer
Orbalisk Dooku is just.... no....

Stigma
Orbalisk Mace?

SunRazer
If you're looking for a CW-era character to wear Orbalisks, I'm not sure what exactly is wrong with Maul or particularly Savage Opress.

Stigma
Good choices, thanks thumb up

appletonia
Dooku would get easily taken out with the Force, with or without orbalisks.

Lightsaber battle could be a lot closer, but I still think Bane would probably be too fast and powerful for him.

What makes Orbalisk Bane so dangerous is you're taking what is already an extremely powerful Force user and master swordsman and further amping his Force abilities and covering 90% of his body in lightsaber resistant armor. Dooku may be a master swordsman, but he isn't a top tier Force User in the grand scheme of things (Sidious, Yoda and Talzin completely outclass him for example and that's just a few from his own era).

Stigma
Interesting take, appletonia thumb up

BTW do you have a source for this? Originally posted by appletonia
Orbalisk Bane so dangerous is you're taking what is already an extremely powerful Force user and master swordsman

Trocity
Originally posted by appletonia
Dooku would get easily taken out with the Force, with or without orbalisks.

ROFL

Lightsaber battle could be a lot closer, but I still think Bane would probably be too fast and powerful for him.

ROFL

Dooku may be a master swordsman, but he isn't a top tier Force User in the grand scheme of things (Sidious, Yoda and Talzin completely outclass him for example and that's just a few from his own era).

Implying those three don't outclass Bane.

ROFL

carthage
Dooku is already a more powerful force user than Bane, with Orbalisks he'd stomp an already older and even weaker Bane.

Its not much of a contest.

appletonia
Originally posted by Stigma
Interesting take, appletonia thumb up

BTW do you have a source for this?

Yes. Path of Destruction and Rule of Two.

Badabing
Well, I see that I may have to go scorched earth in here as I did in the CBvF. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.