No love for Two Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
The more I think about it the more I realize that Two Face never gets the main villain love in any of the movies or games for that matter that he's been in. The Arkham games especially have done the guy no justice; seen for maybe 30 min tops in all four games combined. The closest he's gotten was TDK and they stupidly killed him off, even after Heath had died. Do those in charge of the studios think Harvey can't hold his own movie? Maybe he's too gruesome to be marketed as the lead villain in a film?? Any thoughts on this tragedy??

Quincy
Two-Face is probaby my favorite of Batman's rogues. I personally like The Long Halloween the most of all the collected Batman stories, counting Year One and TDKR. A lot of that has to do with the descent of Harvey Dent into Two-Face (The noir aspects of the story and it's sequel doesn't hurt either.)

Originally Harvey Dent would be introduced during Nolan's Dark Knight but remain Harvey throughout, not being scarred until a potential third movie by The Joker (who was on trial for his actions during the previous film.)

At that point, Two-Face would be the "Big Bad" of Batman 3 in concept.

Nolan however wasn't sure he wanted to do 3 Batman films anyways, so they condensed the stories together for two.

So people definitely believe he can hold his own as the main villain. Unfortunately we won't have that just yet.

I do believe Aaron Eckhart is grossly underrated for his performance in TDK

BruceSkywalker
harvey is a good villain.. he was portrayed great in the dark knight.. however it s time for wb to open the vault and use other villains for bruce to fight

quanchi112
Two Face sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.