Ultimate Vitiate vs Sidious thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
In a special match we will pitch the two most powerful Sith ever in their primes.

Vitiate:
Vitiate(Surro's body)
Sixth Line(Possessed)
Monoliths

Sidious:
DE Sidious
Dark Side Adepts
Crysalid Rancors

Setting: Valley of the Dark Lords

Rules: All-out, everything goes, but both Force Storm and Force Drain are banned for sake of debate. Essence Transfer and spirit form are allowed.

Zenwolf
The Sixth Line is the weak link here given there's only like...4 members, Palps Dark Side Adepts were far, far more numerous and better skilled when you compare feats which the former don't have much of.

Unless you mean the Sixth Line and the others that were on Ziost.

AncientPower
Sixth Line were the military sect of the Jedi Order, whom were all apparently well trained in SpecOps as well as Jedi Knight training, they single-handedly held the Balmorran Republic HQ against Darth Lachris' endless forces, I wouldn't doubt their strength. In this incarnation they are all possessed by Vitiate.

There were far more than four of them.

Zenwolf
Which this possession does what exactly in terms of helping? Also I'm not seeing where they held off an endless force, they were deployed at Balamora I see, but they didn't do any fighting against an endless force.

I'm not doubting their strength, but they haven't shown much given all their 3 appearances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.