Bor vs. Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
http://netbrawl.com/uploads/2a8f29ecf1038d4ff62148ec2d34298f.jpg

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/8/81/Bor.jpg

krisblaze
TP posting in 3..2..

Zack M
Yuga.

DarkSaint85
Has Yuga actually done anything?

Cogito
Yuga has so little going for him in the feats department (so does Bor for that matter), but by hype he's much greater.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
Yuga has so little going for him in the feats department (so does Bor for that matter), but by hype he's much greater.
Going with Yuga just because of implied powaaa. The bits of showings from Bor I think actually works against him. He's tough for sure compared to heralds or even low trans, but when compared to anything resembling high trans to skyfather, his feats don't stack up.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Has Yuga actually done anything? This is an older post, but all the links still appear to work:
Originally posted by Galan007
Yuga Khan was powerful, that's for sure...

He was able to destroy entire planets and drain them of all life--adding that power to his own:

Lar Gand later states that several planets have been consumed by Yuga:

In fact, Yuga left a trail of dead planets across the entire galaxy:

Yuga's bio confirms that he drained "a multitude of worlds":

Lar Gand states that the energy he sensed from Yuga was greater than that of Darkseid(this was said after Yuga had only drained a single world, mind you):

Metron confirms that Yuga is the most powerful of the Old Gods/Prometheans:

Yuga imprisons Darkseid:

Erases Desaad:

Erases Gideon:

Slays the entire New Genosian army:

Imprisons Lar Gand with a gesture:

Yuga cuts off the New Gods from the Source...

Boom Tubes are no longer operable:

Highfather can no longer commune with the Source:

Even Darkseid's OE becomes unreliable:

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
This is an older post, but all the links still appear to work:
wtf? Yuga stomps then.

Omega Vision
Yuga Khan is solidly skyfather level, probably beyond that.

Sin I AM
Wonder y Bor was depicted so far beneath his son

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wonder y Bor was depicted so far beneath his son
Prolly because he didn't have the Odinforce. Being that he's the father, Bor has power that is related to Odin but simply does not compare. Odinforce is the definitive Asgardian power source it seems and is beyond anything related to Asgard. Norn stones, Surtur, Ymir, etc. all pale in comparison.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wonder y Bor was depicted so far beneath his son Bors skin in stronger than adamantium

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Bors skin in stronger than adamantium

No, it's not.

The whole act of killing a god - a major god - had some significant consequences, but I doubt RL logic/physics apply here.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, it's not.

The whole act of killing a god - a major god - had some significant consequences, but I doubt RL logic/physics apply here. it damaged thors hammer which is enchanter uru

Bors skin > Enchanted Uru > Adamantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.