Univ of New Hamp puts out list of "NEW BAD WORDS!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...and I plan to USE THEM ALL!

I'll soap your mouth out if I catch you saying "AMERICAN" you little bastards!

ArtificialGlory
SJW lingo. Tfui!

Surtur
All I can say is this:

RKM1AAzeRCg

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Flyattractor
...and I plan to USE THEM ALL!

I'll soap your mouth out if I catch you saying "AMERICAN" you little bastards!

AMERICAN AMERICAN AMERICAN AMERICAN AMERICAN! laughing out loud

All joking aside, this is just stupid. wink

Flyattractor
OLD FAT DISABLED HOMOSEXUAL AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Its fun to be naughty.

ArtificialGlory
OLD FAT DISABLED HOMOSEXUAL AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Its fun to be naughty.

Hate speech! Oh god, I'm so triggered right now *hyperventilates*

riv6672
I love language...!

Flyattractor
You are free to say whatever you want....as long as your not standing on any college or university property... That is Communist Territory.

riv6672
There are rules about profanity in the Army, though only enforced when convenient.
This'll likely be the same.

Flyattractor
The Army don't hold a candle to brainwashing like AMERICAN Colleges and Universities.

Time-Immemorial
See what happens when you give them a inch. They go nuts, they want the complete destruction of our way of life. Marriage, American Citizens, patrotism. And to be swapped out for gay marriage, illegals and pussys.

Flyattractor
Well it is the AMERICAN way.

riv6672
The Army don't hold a candle to brainwashing like AMERICAN Colleges and Universities.
Frats and sororiities give you credence on thst theory...

Time-Immemorial
I see none of the usual suspects are here to comment for or against this. I figured there would be the usual "wait this is a good thing, and this is why."

Adam_PoE
The ones highlighted at the top of the article are a little ridiculous, but the list at the bottom is more reasonable.

Bentley
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I see none of the usual suspects are here to comment for or against this. I figured there would be the usual "wait this is a good thing, and this is why."

You know, I was thinking something along the lines of this article earlier this day.

As a foreigner I can't use the word "American" because people get defensive inmediately, take my comment on the "Cecil the Lion" thread, someone jumped and started talking about the russian and the chinese, in a "everybody does it" mentality, as if saying "an American did it" was attacking your country.

People getting defensive when the word "America" is used to describe, well, americans, then you know it's become a "bad word", a provokation of sorts.

Funny you americans impose your censorship on us, don't you think? wink

krisblaze
See what happens when you give them a inch. They go nuts, they want the complete destruction of our way of life. Marriage, American Citizens, patrotism. And to be swapped out for gay marriage, illegals and pussys.

I think this is the problem right here.

You're meeting these SJW nutjobs with equally idiotic statements from the other end of the political spectrum.

riv6672
^^^there's a squirrel joke in there, but really, you arent at all wrong. Middle ground seems to be vanishing.

Mindship
Problematic: mentally ill, hyper-sensitive, psycho, crazy, insane, wacko, nuts

Preferred: University of New Hampshire

Time-Immemorial

Newjak
Actually one of my Ex Girlfriends worked heavily with people living with disabilities and the preferred terms are what most people with disabilities want. So that's not a bad list.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
All I can say is this:

RKM1AAzeRCg

laughing out loud Some idiots actually like that stuff.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually one of my Ex Girlfriends worked heavily with people living with disabilities and the preferred terms are what most people with disabilities want. So that's not a bad list.

Actually no one cares about your Ex Girlfriend.laughing out loud

Newjak
Actually no one cares about your Ex Girlfriend.laughing out loud Okay that doesn't change my point.

You make it sound like that list is bad but those are the preferred terms by the people who are living with those conditions. Nice try to side step though.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Newjak
Okay that doesn't change my point.

You make it sound like that list is bad but those are the preferred terms by the people who are living with those conditions. Nice try to side step though.

Keep trying, you clearly missed the point, but I know you love to argue about nothing.

Surtur
laughing out loud Some idiots actually like that stuff.

Well yes, people tend to like lots of crazy silly stuff. If this weren't true "bronies" would be nothing more then me having a typo whilst trying to type the word "brownies". Alas it...it is not. If you do not know what a brony is then..please do not type it into a search engine for your own sake.

Time-Immemorial
Ok I won't.

Surtur
You must be thrice blessed if you have never heard the term.

Newjak
Keep trying, you clearly missed the point, but I know you love to argue about nothing. What was the point?

Surtur
Now I'm kind of frightened to see the kind of people that this school will be churning out. I just picture an assembly line putting out SJWs.

Time-Immemorial
Yea me too. This countries schools are the reason for its demise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.