Nero vs. Darth Vader (read stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Which character was fueled by more hatred than the other. Who was more consumed by their hatred of these two fictional beacons of loathing.

quanchi112
Nero.

Mindset
Nero?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Nero? From Abrams Star Trek reboot. He was the guy obsessed with torturing Spock for his failure.

Time-Immemorial
No one is going to play this game with you. They have all given up. Especially Rob. He quit along time ago. He got old, and soft skinned.

StealthRanger
In the first two pages quanchi will fap to how awesome Nero is and about how Vader is terrible, according to him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No one is going to play this game with you. They have all given up. Especially Rob. He quit along time ago. He got old, and soft skinned. I have destroyed Robbie. How sweet victory is. In his old age he lacks the fire to stand up to me. He's also dirt poor and probably can't afford an Internet connection.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
In the first two pages quanchi will fap to how awesome Nero is and about how Vader is terrible, according to him Who do you think has more anger ?

Silent Master
Data wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Data wins. ??

playa1258
Vader would casually destroy this weakling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Vader would casually destroy this weakling. Read the stips, loser.

Silent Master
Vader would casually destroy this weakling.

True, so would Data.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
True, so would Data. ??

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Read the stips, loser.

Wow! You finally admitted Vader would win. There is hope for you after all.

quanchi112
Wow! You finally admitted Vader would win. There is hope for you after all. I didn't admit anything. You think this is a fight which it isn't. Quit being a troll.

playa1258
That's rich coming from you.

quanchi112
That's rich coming from you. What is that supposed to mean ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.