ESB Luke Skywalker vs Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Round 2: Switch out Ezra for the Inquisitor

quanchi112
Team wins.

Kosmos Supreme
Luke pretty handily.

The Merchant
Luke.

NewGuy01
And in Round 2?

Kosmos Supreme
slightly more even but Luke still wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Luke pretty handily. Luke was awful in esb.

Kurk
at the time of his duel with Vader on Bespin I assume

Ezra is a non-factor, all Luke has to do is double wield his blaster and saber since Ezra can barely deflect bolts. Kanan goes easily, doesn't have the benefit of being trained by the grand master of the jedi temple

Round 1: Luke Easily

Round 2: Inquisitor and Kanan

Luke would be pushed dealing just with the Inquisitor, Kanan too would be pushing it

ares834
Luke takes round 1.

Don't know about round 2... Probably team.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by quanchi112
Luke was awful in esb.

Well, so are these guys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, so are these guys. Luke wins round one but loses round two. Inquisitor tips the scales.

FreshestSlice
The Inquisitor won't tip the scales in anyway dramatically.

NewGuy01
You think the difference between Ezra and the Inquisitor is negligible?

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Inquisitor won't tip the scales in anyway dramatically. Yes, he will. Ezra is shit.

Fated Xtasy
Yes, he will. Ezra is shit.

He's moved faster than thought, You discount pinhead.(referring to the character from hell raiser)

|King Joker|
Luke wins Round 1 solidly. He loses Round 2, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He's moved faster than thought, You discount pinhead.(referring to the character from hell raiser) who has moved faster than thought ?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He's moved faster than thought, You discount pinhead.(referring to the character from hell raiser) Ezra ****ing Bridger has never moved that fast in his life.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ezra ****ing Bridger has never moved that fast in his life. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=610291

https://caybriana.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/wine.gif

carthage
He's also deflected fire from TIES he's not slow at all

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
He's also deflected fire from TIES he's not slow at all He is awful by comparison.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You think the difference between Ezra and the Inquisitor is negligible?
That's actually not what I said. If I out a block of styrofoam on a scale, and then put two pieces of paper on the other side, which will tip up? Now imagine I removed a piece of paper and then added a piece of cardboard. Odds are, the styrofoam is still heavier.

Kurk
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That's actually not what I said. If I out a block of styrofoam on a scale, and then put two pieces of paper on the other side, which will tip up? Now imagine I removed a piece of paper and then added a piece of cardboard. Odds are, the styrofoam is still heavier.

Is this really your analogy?

NTJack0
Luke rapes these scrubs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NTJack0
Luke rapes these scrubs. laughing out loud

Luke wasn't raping anything in esb. He wasn't ready as stated by Yoda, Kenobi, etc. He was some brash, over eager fool.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
Is this really your analogy?
It really doesn't matter what I put in place there. ESB Luke is above everyone else in this thread by a fair margin.

|King Joker|
I appreciate your analogy, Freshest.

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Luke wasn't raping anything in esb. He wasn't ready as stated by Yoda, Kenobi, etc. He was some brash, over eager fool.

Wasn't ready to face Sidious' most powerful apprentice, no...

EmperorSidious2
Luke may win round 1.

Team wins round 2.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Luke may win round 1.

Team wins round 2.

This.

The Merchant
Luke before and during ESB was able to hold his own against Celeste Morne, deflect AT-ST firepower, stop an AT-ST from falling and when he fought Vader both of their Lightsabers were stated to be faster than the eye could follow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.