TCW Grievous vs Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Clone Wars gneral grievous vs Grand Master Satele Shan

Battle takes place in random hanger

carthage
Grievous stomps in sabers

Can possibly take all out if he kills her before she utilizes force crush

Vixas
I agree with Carthage for the most part, honestly the deciding factor where these two are concerned may very well be starting distance and whether or not Grievous closes the gap before Satele simply does a... much.... MUCH worse version of what she did to Malgus, to him.

Emperordmb
I'll side Satele. She's one of the Jedi who actually employs her TK very frequently.

Vixas
Excellent point Emperordmb, considering what Obi-Wan's TK did to Grievous, and assuming they don't begin in arm's reach, I will also vote Satele.

Emperordmb
Even if they do begin in arms reach, I doubt she'd be instantly ****ed.

ChaosTheory123
Shan makes Grievous look like a trash compacted car

Kind of inclined to go with the Jedi that doesn't tend to suffer from the PIS of not using her ranged powers

Vixas
Instantly? After contending with Malgus and surviving? No, I agree.

As well as her showing the ability to divide her attention against pressure-oriented duelists like Malgus and Grievous to utilize TK as in the "Hope" trailer. Though someone could argue Grievous outstrips Malgus enough in this to stop her from doing such.

ChaosTheory123
Nah, you really can't with Grievous

She sends his ass flying with a casual TK blast per Malgus (hey, if scrub season 1/2 Ahsoka Tano can block his strikes, not exactly like his metal carapice offers him dominating strength. Can his be greater? Sure, but the disparity would hilariously negligible) keeps his ass pinned if she needs to "charge", and crushes/shreds him to scrap

WildBantha88
Iirc GG is made of Durrasteel and Sateles has been shown crushing droids with simple gestures who are tougher than Durrasteel

ChaosTheory123
It was some mix of duranium/durasteel IIRC

Doesn't exactly change much though

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Shan makes Grievous look like a trash compacted car

Kind of inclined to go with the Jedi that doesn't tend to suffer from the PIS of not using her ranged powers

thumb up

QuakeBlood
up

chingchangwalla
Grievous dominates sabers but Satele just ragdolls him into space

|King Joker|
Satele.

UCanShootMyNova
Would side with Satele for a majority depending on the starting distance.

MythLord
GG.

Deronn_solo
What the starting distance?

The victor is more or less, solely based on that factor.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Tondemonai
Satele little effort

Trocity
General mops.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
What the starting distance?

The victor is more or less, solely based on that factor. Originally posted by carthage
Grievous stomps in sabers

Can possibly take all out if he kills her before she utilizes force crush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.