Goku and Vegeta vs Bills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
For the fate of the Earth.

Dragon Ball Super makes Bills out to be more of an ******* then the movies did. Kind of hoping Goku and/or Vegeta take him down a peg..

Who wins as they are now?

p.s., and WHY is Whis even training them? I know Bills wants competition, but doesn't he realize he's training up a guy who stops people that senselessly kill, as Bills likes to do?

Galan007
Beerus wins after a good fight.

Toriyama stated that as of BoG:
Whis=15
Beerus=10
SSJG Goku=6

Per RoF, there isn't much of a difference in power between SSJG and BSSJG--it seems like the latter is just a more perfected version of SSJG without a time limit(liken it to a n00b SSJ compared to a FPSSJ.) However, we know that Goku(and Vegeta) must have increased their power beyond a 6 by the time of RoF, as Whis mentioned that if they worked together, they *might* be able to match Beerus. So individually, they're probably around an 8.5-9.0 to Beerus' 10 now.

Originally posted by cdtm
p.s., and WHY is Whis even training them? I know Bills wants competition, but doesn't he realize he's training up a guy who stops people that senselessly kill, as Bills likes to do? They bribed Whis with Earth food if he agreed to train them:
http://i.imgur.com/WCQsGHYm.png

cdtm
lol, poor Bills. Whis is either more loyal to his stomach then he is to his master, or an idiot savent like Goku is and doesn't think past the moment.

Ok, lets amend the fight with a few scenarios:

1. Goku charges a universal Genkei Dama, while Vegeta engages. (Assuming Goku fails to build it in time, would it have worked?)

2. Goku charges a Genkei Dama and absorbs it, movie style. (This time he's allowed to build one by his opponent, but only at reasonable levels, e.g. the universe isn't actively helping him out.)

3. Goku's spotted a 10x Kamehameha technique and a Dragon Fist attack.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Galan007
Beerus wins after a good fight.

Toriyama stated that as of BoG:
Whis=15
Beerus=10
SSJG Goku=6

Per RoF, there isn't much of a difference in power between SSJG and BSSJG--it seems like the latter is just a more perfected version of SSJG without a time limit(liken it to a n00b SSJ compared to a FPSSJ.) However, we know that Goku(and Vegeta) must have increased their power beyond a 6 by the time of RoF, as Whis mentioned that if they worked together, they *might* be able to match Beerus. So individually, they're probably around an 8.5-9.0 to Beerus' 10 now.

They bribed Whis with Earth food if he agreed to train them:
http://i.imgur.com/WCQsGHYm.png

I agree with you. I'd maybe only put SSGSS Goku/Vegeta a little lower in power, but it's still debatable.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I used to like DB once but reading this makes me think that it devolved extremely. The dialogues... is this the official translation?

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I used to like DB once but reading this makes me think that it devolved extremely. The dialogues... is this the official translation?

DBS behaves the opposite compared to DBZ and all the other mangas: the canon part here is the anime, while the manga is just an adaptation.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
DBS behaves the opposite compared to DBZ and all the other mangas: the canon part here is the anime, while the manga is just an adaptation.

Let's hope the anime is better then.

Sj_Sharp
Let's hope the anime is better then.

Until now, it seems to be so, even if it's early to judge.

Galan007
I used to like DB once but reading this makes me think that it devolved extremely. The dialogues... is this the official translation? You're judging an entire series solely by the dialogue of a single page? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.