Can't touch this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
You may delete our invisible threads, but you can never take our freedom!

NewLanceWindu
*deletes*

Flyattractor
Hmmmm... I seem to have left my ability to care in my other life.

Time-Immemorial
Guys this place is dead.

Flyattractor
You get the electrodes I will get the rubber shoes.

And it is a Friday Night. Most people are out finding FUN things to do instead of posting online.

Stringer
Thank god your not bitter with your herofag sig.

I remember my first beer, 2

Time-Immemorial
We want out jimmies back

Time-Immemorial
Why are se mods here closing down this forum?

walshy
i know why TI but i will only tell you this once so listen, for the sake of your own membership. for years now, the old moderators have been trying to shut us down, banning most frequent contributors for the most minor breach of rules. you realise a new moderator hasn't been appointed for 6 years? its a cold hard fact. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into..i know what they do to people who question anything that goes on around here. just keep your head down and carry on..dodgy

Time-Immemorial
Thanks washy. It doesn't make sense to me to ban the posters who contribute the most. Those are the only people that post. If you ban everyone that posts. The forum dies. This is first grade stuff.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by walshy
i know why TI but i will only tell you this once so listen, for the sake of your own membership. for years now, the old moderators have been trying to shut us down, banning most frequent contributors for the most minor breach of rules. you realise a new moderator hasn't been appointed for 6 years? its a cold hard fact. you have no idea what you're getting yourself into..i know what they do to people who question anything that goes on around here. just keep your head down and carry on..dodgy

haermm

herbeyes

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stringer
Thank god your not bitter with your herofag sig.

I remember my first beer, 2

Do that little dance that you do that we all like so much.

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.