Green Lantern (Ryan) Vs War Machine & Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Can the duo armor men take down Hal?

relentless1
as shit as GL movie was id say Hal takes the majority here

Surtur
Didn't GL create a mini sun?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by relentless1
as shit as GL movie was id say Hal takes the majority here

how

Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't GL create a mini sun?

nope

relentless1
Kilowogg created a mini suns gravitational pull. The rings versatility and power is way too much for some tin suits to handle

Henry_Pym
The Iron guys win, the constructs durability was super suspect. Hal's best chance is bfr

BruceSkywalker
Kilowogg created a mini suns gravitational pull. The rings versatility and power is way too much for some tin suits to handle

yet Hal's constructs sucked and were nothing..

however i am bored so this thread, i hope is at least entertaining

juggerman
Hal destroys them

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by juggerman
Hal destroys them

entertainment me then lmao

juggerman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
entertainment me then lmao

Didn't we already do this in the GL vs Avengers thread? Hal has too many options for them to compete with

Time-Immemorial
yet Hal's constructs sucked and were nothing..

however i am bored so this thread, i hope is at least entertaining

You used to rock a green lantern sig and avatar, I don't wanna hear a peep from you.

Quincy
Hal destroys them

juggerman
His best feat was probably hitting an asteroid as he was flying thru space as it has been speculated he was moving a ftl speeds.

Skip to 2:15:

tGCIhU_oC5w

But the clip has several other goofy things he can pull out of his ass on the fly

BruceSkywalker
Didn't we already do this in the GL vs Avengers thread? Hal has too many options for them to compete with

please , yet in another thread Stark's armor is space proof.. so which is it??????????

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You used to rock a green lantern sig and avatar, I don't wanna hear a peep from you.

quiet and entertain me lmao.... as this thread will turn into a bore lmao

juggerman
please , yet in another thread Stark's armor is space proof.. so which is it??????????

I said just as much in the GL vs Avengers thread. You were the one that didn't know Ironman actually went into space

Time-Immemorial
Soon as hit armor went into space it quit.

juggerman
Soon as hit armor went into space it quit.

It lasted a few seconds. But he never seemed to struggle to breathe so we can assume the suit was air tight. Dunno why it shut down to be honest

BruceSkywalker
I said just as much in the GL vs Avengers thread. You were the one that didn't know Ironman actually went into space

actually i did.. you were the one who doesn't know what a wormhole is.... and clearly Stark went into and fell from a wormhole

anyways knowing that Hal's constructs aren;t going to do anything here, Rhodey/Stark won;t have much of a problem

Time-Immemorial
It lasted a few seconds. But he never seemed to struggle to breathe so we can assume the suit was air tight. Dunno why it shut down to be honest

It was never designed to work in space.

juggerman
actually i did.. you were the one who doesn't know what a wormhole is.... and clearly Stark went into and fell from a wormhole

anyways knowing that Hal's constructs aren;t going to do anything here, Rhodey/Stark won;t have much of a problem

You didn't. You whined and cried and said "frack" a bunch of times because you didn't realise the wormhole led to space. I can quote you if you need me to but it might be better for you to let this go.

Hal can create anything he can think of so yeah he wins.

BruceSkywalker
You didn't. You whined and cried and said "frack" a bunch of times because you didn't realise the wormhole led to space. I can quote you if you need me to but it might be better for you to let this go.

that was because i got sick and tired of your shit which is why i asked Matt to chime in.. anyway enough of your bullshit...

No Hal cannot create anything EXCEPT WHAT HE SHOWED IN HIS LIVE ACTION FILM.. so please stop making things up ..

Hal gets decapitated... Stark/Rhodey stomp hard here

juggerman
that was because i got sick and tired of your shit which is why i asked Matt to chime in.. anyway enough of your bullshit...

No Hal cannot create anything EXCEPT WHAT HE SHOWED IN HIS LIVE ACTION FILM.. so please stop making things up ..

Hal gets decapitated... Stark/Rhodey stomp hard here

My "shit" was calling you out on your biased nonsense. Sorry if that was inconvenient for you

It's clearly explained in film that he can. Stop trying to disregard the film.

Time-Immemorial
Bruce it says in the film he can create anything he can imagine. So unless he is brain dead like Homer Simpson, he's good to go.

BruceSkywalker
My "shit" was calling you out on your biased nonsense. Sorry if that was inconvenient for you

It's clearly explained in film that he can. Stop trying to disregard the film.

ok Quan # 2..... Where exactly is it explained then?? who says it??? fine the scene on youtube??? otherwise stfu and gtfo my way...

if supossedly Hal can create anything than why doesn't he????

Bruce it says in the film he can create anything he can imagine. So unless he is brain dead like Homer Simpson, he's good to go.

will say for the final time and you both can gtfo my way.. find the damn scene on youtube?? who says it???? why didn;t Hal create anything since he supposedly can??? .

again going by the fracking screen feats (unless Matt done changed the rules ).. there is nothing that Hal created can defeat Stark/Rhodey

Time-Immemorial
Sinestro says it

Robtard
There's a few scenes where it is stated, here's two:

Tomar-Re: "Your will turns thought into reality. To master the ring you must learn to focus your will and create what you see in your mind. The ring's limits are only what you can imagine."

&

Hal Jordan: "Anything I see in my mind, I can create. I've just got to focus."

Carol Ferris: "Anything?"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133985/quotes

juggerman
ok Quan # 2..... Where exactly is it explained then?? who says it??? fine the scene on youtube??? otherwise stfu and gtfo my way...

if supossedly Hal can create anything than why doesn't he????

will say for the final time and you both can gtfo my way.. find the damn scene on youtube?? who says it???? why didn;t Hal create anything since he supposedly can??? .

again going by the fracking screen feats (unless Matt done changed the rules ).. there is nothing that Hal created can defeat Stark/Rhodey

Oh lord! I was about to come in here and spank that ass but it seems Rob beat me to it

Originally posted by Robtard

Tomar-Re: "Your will turns thought into reality. To master the ring you must learn to focus your will and create what you see in your mind. The ring's limits are only what you can imagine."

&

Clearly you haven't watched the movie. And was he supposed literally make every single thing in the universe to get this point across? Even if he did you'd still b!tch about it. "Well yes he made an 80 foot fighting robot suit with lasers and rockets that could make smoothies and recite Shakespeare, but he didn't make an 81 foot tall robot so he can't. I win!"

He made what ever he wanted to and had no real trouble doing so. Burden is on you now to prove he cannot make something. And you really want to call someone quan with these silly tactics you're using? laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker

&

thanks Rob...

Oh lord! I was about to come in here and spank that ass but it seems Rob beat me to it

Clearly you haven't watched the movie. And was he supposed literally make every single thing in the universe to get this point across? Even if he did you'd still b!tch about it. "Well yes he made an 80 foot fighting robot suit with lasers and rockets that could make smoothies and recite Shakespeare, but he didn't make an 81 foot tall robot so he can't. I win!"

He made what ever he wanted to and had no real trouble doing so. Burden is on you now to prove he cannot make something. And you really want to call someone quan with these silly tactics you're using? laughing out loud

Oh I watched the film.. I own it as well.. We still have to use actual screen feats or have you forgotten that.. Should I ask Impediment to remind you of that????

Time-Immemorial
thanks Rob...

Oh I watched the film.. I own it as well.. We still have to use actual screen feats or have you forgotten that.. Should I ask Impediment to remind you of that????

Imp said he don't care about this place anymore and Juggs is right.

If he made a basketball with his ring, can he not make a baseball?

Or if he made a 21ft long dildo, can he not make a 22ft long one?

juggerman
thanks Rob...

So you admit you were wrong? Good now we are making progress.

If you own the movie why couldn't you be bothered to check instead of making blatantly wrong comments? HE can create anything he can think of. Canon.

BruceSkywalker

If you own the movie why couldn't you be bothered to check instead of making blatantly wrong comments? HE can create anything he can think of. Canon.

I don't have to admit shit ..... secondly Rob did what you yourself should have done especially since you made the claim.....

doesn;t matter that Hal can create anything .. YOU STILL GOTTA USE HIS ONSCREEN FEATS AND NOT ONES MADE UP IN UR HEAD... shall I ask Impediment to remind you of that???

oh and uni laser Stark used in Iron Man 2 ftw , unless one of Hal's actual feats defeats that

Robtard
thanks Rob...

Welcome, sir

Silent Master

So you're arguing that Hal could create a galaxy sized super-Death Star style construct?

Zack M

Sounds like Bruce. Lol.

Impediment
Imp said he don't care about this place anymore

I never said that in the slightest.

I simply have less time than I used to now that work is at full steam for the summer time.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
I never said that in the slightest.

I simply have less time than I used to now that work is at full steam for the summer time.

If thats what it takes you to respond, Ill keep posting random shit laughing out loud

Impediment
awermm

Time-Immemorial
Bruce is crying like a baby, I think you need to attend to him and change his dirty diaper.

Impediment
Bruce is crying like a baby, I think you need to attend to him and change his dirty diaper.

Let's not flame, please.

Green Lantern is a tricky one, what with the Golden Rule Amendment.

What is the specific argument going on here?

Time-Immemorial
Let's not flame, please.

I was joking, I like Bruce.

The basic argument is something like since the green lantern did not create a basketball, he therefore could not create a football. Even though movie says he can create anything he can imagine.

BruceSkywalker
Let's not flame, please.

Juggerman wants to use feats that he himself creates... Yes it is stated that Hal can create anything.. HOWEVER , we still must use onscreen evidence/screen feats do we not to support who we think might win???

I have asked him quite a few times to use Hal's actual feats that he was shown to use yet he doesn't

relentless1
Hals constructs were strong enough to tow Parallax into the sun, Parallax was a former Guardian that harnessed the power of yellow fear if i remember right and that is one powerful SOB, much more so than Iron Man and Rhodey

Silent Master
Hals constructs were strong enough to tow Parallax into the sun, Parallax was a former Guardian that harnessed the power of yellow fear if i remember right and that is one powerful SOB, much more so than Iron Man and Rhodey

Only Hal didn't physical tow Parallax into the sun, what actually happened was Parallax chased Hal and got caught in the sun's gravity, at which point Hal punched him with a construct and the sun's gravity did the rest.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
So you're arguing that Hal could create a galaxy sized super-Death Star style construct?

We've been over this before. The ring has a set charge and can run out of juice. Something that large would probably drain the ring right away. If Hal can imagine it, and the ring has enough power to make it, yes he could

juggerman
I don't have to admit shit ..... secondly Rob did what you yourself should have done especially since you made the claim.....

doesn;t matter that Hal can create anything .. YOU STILL GOTTA USE HIS ONSCREEN FEATS AND NOT ONES MADE UP IN UR HEAD... shall I ask Impediment to remind you of that???

oh and uni laser Stark used in Iron Man 2 ftw , unless one of Hal's actual feats defeats that

You've already admitted you were wrong. Finally you're accepting it thumb up

Oh but it does matter. It's clearly his powerset. I could argue bloodlust end Superman could punch thru Nite Owl's skull. Does he have the screen fear of that? Nope. Doesn't mean he can't smart guy

Care to provide me the screen feat of Ironman cutting thru a shield made of willpower? Or is Hal the only one that you gimp here?

Silent Master
We've been over this before. The ring has a set charge and can run out of juice. Something that large would probably drain the ring right away. If Hal can imagine it, and the ring has enough power to make it, yes he could

IOW, he has no feats to suggest that he could actually make it, but you're going to grant him the ability "if the ring has enough power"?

juggerman
Juggerman wants to use feats that he himself creates... Yes it is stated that Hal can create anything.. HOWEVER , we still must use onscreen evidence/screen feats do we not to support who we think might win???

I have asked him quite a few times to use Hal's actual feats that he was shown to use yet he doesn't

I can see that you are going to piss and moan the whole time trying to gimp Hal by not allowing him his canon powerset. That's find because Hal can win with what he's shown too.

He created water when he saved Amanda Waller right? So he fills their suits up with water drowning them both. Canon feat and usable here you big baby.

Oh he can also create willpower necklaces around their necks, inside the suits of course, and choke them the f*ck out. Again something he actually created. Now I'll wait for you to b1tch and moan about how that's no fair either laughing out loud

juggerman
IOW, he has no feats to suggest that he could actually make it, but you're going to grant him the ability "if the ring has enough power"?

his power set was clearly defined. He can make what he can imagine. I didn'take the rules for his ring

BruceSkywalker
You've already admitted you were wrong. Finally you're accepting it thumb up

Oh but it does matter. It's clearly his powerset. I could argue bloodlust end Superman could punch thru Nite Owl's skull. Does he have the screen fear of that? Nope. Doesn't mean he can't smart guy

Care to provide me the screen feat of Ironman cutting thru a shield made of willpower? Or is Hal the only one that you gimp here?

lmao thanks for the laughs... i knew you'd say something like this... No it does matter because unless IMP says otherwise then we still gotta go by onscreen feats and not ones you wanna make up.. I see you have short term memory loss where this film is concerned.. Hal's shield sucked... Unlike you i will talk about the scene in which Hal;s shield sucked.. Hal and Parallax on Earth fighting.. Hal creates a shield and Parallax fires a rock sized projectile at him.. Seconds later Hal goes flying several feet backward into a parked vehicle.. That shield won't help Hal here as Hal's gets his ass handed to him.. Stark uses uni laser from Iron Man 2 to decap Hal... Hal's shield will not protect him from being riddled with thousands of bullets fired from War Machine either..

ah the classic RJ gimp deflection.. sorry to burst your bubble but i am using actual screen feats from Iron Man 1-3 and both Avengers films? So care to say how Hal keeps from blown to bits courtesy of the missile that Stark fired at the tank in Iron Man 1.. also Stark can create any type of armor here ...

I can see that you are going to piss and moan the whole time trying to gimp Hal by not allowing him his canon powerset. That's find because Hal can win with what he's shown too.

He created water when he saved Amanda Waller right? So he fills their suits up with water drowning them both. Canon feat and usable here you big baby.

Oh he can also create willpower necklaces around their necks, inside the suits of course, and choke them the f*ck out. Again something he actually created. Now I'll wait for you to b1tch and moan about how that's no fair either laughing out loud

calm down Quan number 2.... you the one gimping and giving Hal feats he never ever showed but go on because i can play that game too.. Remember we still gotta go by actual feats that were shown, get that thru your thick head...

more fracking bullshit you say,, you must have diarhea... tell me the necklace that Hal created around Carol's neck DID IT CRUSH AND KILL HER???? IF IT DID THEN FIND THE SCENE ON YOUTUBE AS PROOF IT DID , find these necklaces crushing scenes on youtube as proof, otherwise it is nothing but bullshit on your part... Oh so now Hal can put water in their suits hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha care to find the youtube vid of this actually happening from Green Lantern.. finding these things should be easy for you... Oh and Hal can bleed and Stark/Rhodey make him do just that...

thumb up

Silent Master
his power set was clearly defined. He can make what he can imagine. I didn'take the rules for his ring

By a character statement, but we base things on actual feats. IOW we take a look at what he has actually created and base his abilities on that.

juggerman
lmao thanks for the laughs... i knew you'd say something like this... No it does matter because unless IMP says otherwise then we still gotta go by onscreen feats and not ones you wanna make up.. I see you have short term memory loss where this film is concerned.. Hal's shield sucked... Unlike you i will talk about the scene in which Hal;s shield sucked.. Hal and Parallax on Earth fighting.. Hal creates a shield and Parallax fires a rock sized projectile at him.. Seconds later Hal goes flying several feet backward into a parked vehicle.. That shield won't help Hal here as Hal's gets his ass handed to him.. Stark uses uni laser from Iron Man 2 to decap Hal... Hal's shield will not protect him from being riddled with thousands of bullets fired from War Machine either..

ah the classic RJ gimp deflection.. sorry to burst your bubble but i am using actual screen feats from Iron Man 1-3 and both Avengers films? So care to say how Hal keeps from blown to bits courtesy of the missile that Stark fired at the tank in Iron Man 1.. also Stark can create any type of armor here ...

calm down Quan number 2.... you the one gimping and giving Hal feats he never ever showed but go on because i can play that game too.. Remember we still gotta go by actual feats that were shown, get that thru your thick head...

more fracking bullshit you say,, you must have diarhea... tell me the necklace that Hal created around Carol's neck DID IT CRUSH AND KILL HER???? IF IT DID THEN FIND THE SCENE ON YOUTUBE AS PROOF IT DID , find these necklaces crushing scenes on youtube as proof, otherwise it is nothing but bullshit on your part... Oh so now Hal can put water in their suits hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha care to find the youtube vid of this actually happening from Green Lantern.. finding these things should be easy for you... Oh and Hal can bleed and Stark/Rhodey make him do just that...

thumb up

More flips I see. I'll keep this simple so you can follow along. Hal can create anything he can think of. That's canon to the film. You crying won't change it.

Since you want to complain about it in order to help the other team I can play that game. Hal can and has created water. He has created water where he wanted to. It's up to you to prove he can't create water in the suit. I'll even help you, you can't.

You're a fool and I knew you'd act like one. I guess he can't run over anyone with the car he created either since he didn't in film right? GTFO laughing out loud

juggerman
By a character statement, but we base things on actual feats. IOW we take a look at what he has actually created and base his abilities on that.

It was a statement but it was backed up by feats. He never had trouble creating anything he tried to make. He created complex thing like working jets and flamethrowers. Are you saying he couldn't make a baseball just because he hasn't?

BruceSkywalker

Remind me that the next time there is a thread involving Baleman that i can do the same thing Juggerman is doing and then give Baleman , Batman's comic book feats lol..

More flips I see. I'll keep this simple so you can follow along. Hal can create anything he can think of. That's canon to the film. You crying won't change it.

Since you want to complain about it in order to help the other team I can play that game. Hal can and has created water. He has created water where he wanted to. It's up to you to prove he can't create water in the suit. I'll even help you, you can't.

You're a fool and I knew you'd act like one. I guess he can't run over anyone with the car he created either since he didn't in film right? GTFO laughing out loud

please son get with the program, We go by the MVF golden rule that states that WE MUST USE ACTUAL FEATS THAT THE CHARACTERS ACTUALLY SHOWED THAT THEY CAN DO... We do not go the feats that people such as yourself where you are pulling shit out of your ass since Hal never showed... I see you clearly are Quan # 2.. The two of you must have read each and every post RJ ever made here because that is what you are doing.. Nope it is not up to me.. YOU and YOU alone made the statement that Hal can create water in their suits..

YOUR OWN DAMN WORDS... UNLESS YOU WILL CLAIM SOMEBODY ELSE WROTE THEM... you and you alone must back up your claim... Post youTube vids showing Hal can do this.. What scene did Hal create this willpower necklaces and choke out people.. AGAIN POST VIDS OF THESE THINGS AS PROOF OR STFU

Oh and btw Stark can create several armors here.. I see you like the dodgers so again answer what actual feat of Hal's says Stark doesn;t rip Hal a "new" one.. I will wait.. oh wait you will say some stupid shit.. I will put you on ingore until IMP makes his ruling.. until then if i catch you flame me in anyway then i will ask USH to come in..

Silent Master
It was a statement but it was backed up by feats. He never had trouble creating anything he tried to make. He created complex thing like working jets and flamethrowers. Are you saying he couldn't make a baseball just because he hasn't?

Creating Jets and flamethrowers is hardly proof that he could create things like Death Star style constructs. you're basically arguing that someone lifting a ton is proof that they could lift the moon.

Robtard
His powers of creation (with a GL ring) are limited to his imagination and the willpower to bring them into existence.

Limiting what he creates here to the size of his largest creation is reasonable though. So yes, he could make a Death Star if he knows what the Death Star is(how it works?), it would just be mini.

juggerman
Remind me that the next time there is a thread involving Baleman that i can do the same thing Juggerman is doing and then give Baleman , Batman's comic book feats lol..

please son get with the program, We go by the MVF golden rule that states that WE MUST USE ACTUAL FEATS THAT THE CHARACTERS ACTUALLY SHOWED THAT THEY CAN DO... We do not go the feats that people such as yourself where you are pulling shit out of your ass since Hal never showed... I see you clearly are Quan # 2.. The two of you must have read each and every post RJ ever made here because that is what you are doing.. Nope it is not up to me.. YOU and YOU alone made the statement that Hal can create water in their suits..

YOUR OWN DAMN WORDS... UNLESS YOU WILL CLAIM SOMEBODY ELSE WROTE THEM... you and you alone must back up your claim... Post youTube vids showing Hal can do this.. What scene did Hal create this willpower necklaces and choke out people.. AGAIN POST VIDS OF THESE THINGS AS PROOF OR STFU

Oh and btw Stark can create several armors here.. I see you like the dodgers so again answer what actual feat of Hal's says Stark doesn;t rip Hal a "new" one.. I will wait.. oh wait you will say some stupid shit.. I will put you on ingore until IMP makes his ruling.. until then if i catch you flame me in anyway then i will ask USH to come in..

It was proven to you that the statement was made in the film. No one used a comic quote or fear. You're clearly trolling as usual.

He has an actual feat of creating water exactly where he wanted too. It's up to you to prove the suits are somehow set up unto keep willpower constructs out. But you can so you'll do flips and whine as per the norm. The suits can't keep heat out and they can be breached by force so don't pretend they are impenetrable objects.

My own words are correct. You need to prove they can resist it since I've proven Hal can do it. You can't and thus you lose, and you'll flip. Also do you need proof someone can be choked by a necklace? Your argument is weak and you know it.

So Stark can use all his armors in this fight? Wow your confidence is dropping here thumb up you know your boys lose that's why you need all of Starks suits to help laughing out loud

juggerman
Creating Jets and flamethrowers is hardly proof that he could create things like Death Star style constructs. you're basically arguing that someone lifting a ton is proof that they could lift the moon.

Not at all. If a character was stated to be able to lift anything then yes I would assume they could lift a moon. You are leaving out the explanation of his powers to fit your stance here

juggerman
His powers of creation (with a GL ring) are limited to his imagination and the willpower to bring them into existence.

Limiting what he creates here to the size of his largest creation is reasonable though. So yes, he could make a Death Star if he knows what the Death Star is(how it works?), it would just be mini.

That's what I've been saying. His ring has a set amount it can produce until it needs to be recharged. If the power could create something as massive as the Death Star Hal could indeed make it. Unfortunately for him, he probably doesn't have the juice

Silent Master
Not at all. If a character was stated to be able to lift anything then yes I would assume they could lift a moon. You are leaving out the explanation of his powers to fit your stance here

No, I'm just refusing to use a no limits fallacy and make no mistake, claiming that a person can create a moon sized construct when their best feats are the size of normal aircraft most definitely qualifies.

juggerman
No, I'm just refusing to use a no limits fallacy and make no mistake, claiming that a person can create a moon sized construct when their best feats are the size of normal aircraft most definitely qualifies.

Ah but it isn't a no limits fallacy when the ring clearly has limits by being able to run out of power

Silent Master
Ah but it isn't a no limits fallacy when the ring clearly has limits by being able to run out of power

If the ring has limits, then Hal can't actually create anything he can imagine, thus the character statement is shown to be nothing but hyperbole.

juggerman
If the ring has limits, then Hal can't actually create anything he can imagine, thus the character statement is shown to be nothing but hyperbole.

The ring does have limits but Hal can create anything he can think of with the ring as long as it has the power. IOW anything massive would drain the ring faster than smaller things.

Trying to hold him just to his onscreen showings is silly. Shaw hasn't snapped a neck onscreen yet in the Shaw vs Zod thread you said he would snap Zod's neck. Why is that ok but Hal creating things other than exactly what he was shown to do off limits? I'm not talking about planetoids either. For example can Hal create a shoe? Or a boat? Or a rock? Why or why not?

Silent Master
You're aware that by adding the qualifier "if the ring has enough power" you are essentially admitting that he can't really create anything he can imagine.

juggerman
Well if the ring is out of power it can't create anything now can it? But could you answer my question please? I just want your honest opinion

Silent Master
Well if the ring is out of power it can't create anything now can it? But could you answer my question please? I just want your honest opinion

There is no proof that even at full power the ring could generate something even 1/1000th the size of the Death Star.

As for your question, Hal could theoretically could create anything within the power levels he showed, but that doesn't mean he will, we also have to take into account his imagination and fighting style.

juggerman
There is no proof that even at full power the ring could generate something even 1/1000th the size of the Death Star.

As for your question, Hal could theoretically could create anything within the power levels he showed, but that doesn't mean he will, we also have to take into account his imagination and fighting style.

There's no proof either way as we've never seen any kind of limit on what a full power ring can do. I'm not trying to say it could either. The only limitations on what he can make are his own imagination, the rings charge and fear. Nothing else was stated or shown to be an issue.

Thank you for answering and I agree with you. But can you tell me why just about everyone gets the benefit of the doubt when doing things not explicitly shown onscreen but Hal is different for some reason

Silent Master
Per board rules, Hal's limit is the most powerful thing he was shown creating.

As for your other question, can't really answer for other people, the best I could go is guess and even then the answer would likely be different for each poster.

juggerman
Per board rules, Hal's limit is the most powerful thing he was shown creating.

Right but he can do different things that are just as powerful but that doesn't seem to be allowed either.

Silent Master
Right but he can do different things that are just as powerful but that doesn't seem to be allowed either.

As long as it's not above what he's been shown capable of I'd agree, so long as it's also within his character. I'd have to re-read the thread to see where the disagreement is before I could give an opinion and I'm on my phone right now.

juggerman
As long as it's not above what he's been shown capable of I'd agree, so long as it's also within his character. I'd have to re-read the thread to see where the disagreement is before I could give an opinion and I'm on my phone right now.

I just meant in general. In this thread Bruce is trying to only allow exactly what was shown in the movie. I mean EXACTLY. Like he can only wrap jets around himself type nonsense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.