Prison School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://www.jcuri.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/8_news_xlarge_ps_key.jpg

On the outskirts of Tokyo stands Hachimitsu Private Academy, a storied all-girls boarding school for elite young women full of potential and good breeding. But as the new school year rolls around, one tradition is going out the window: For the first time in the school's long history, boys are being allowed to enroll. But on the first day of school, only five boys make the cut. Kiyoshi Fujino, one of the lucky few, is thrilled by this discovery, his heart leaping with joy at the thought of being surrounded by all those girls, day in and day out. But little does he know of the shocking fate that awaits him.

I don't remember laughing so hard in the past couple of years. I recommend this show. Its still new, only 4 episodes out. Its on the ecchi side, but hilarious as **** and has some cool easter eggs. Watch nowz. It has a manga too.

JayDaDon
I laughed myself sick reading the manga.

Demonic Phoenix
4HkTnNKwxXI

I admit this had me in stitches.

vansonbee
Is there censorship in the episode you guys are watching? I'm probably gonna wait for the release of BD.

Zack Fair
Got into the manga and I can't wait to see the next episodes. Adaptation done right xD

dadudemon
Thanks for the rec. I'll read this manga, later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.