Bourne (Bourne trilogy) vs. Bane (TDK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Stigma
Instead of facing Batman in TDK, Bane has to take on Bourne.

The same setting.

This is pure H2H fight.

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Bane, no contest

KingD19
With no weapons to help him out... still Bourne. Bane is slow as shit in comparison to most if not all of the top level guys Bourne has scrapped with, and while he's durable, Bourne is far too skilled for him.

Time-Immemorial
There is no way for Bournes punches to hurt him. Not even his mask.

Inhuman
If a not too impressive Baleman took out bane then this could be seen as spite against Bane.

Bourne wins.

Time-Immemorial
bale man could kick through a brick wall and had an suit of armor. Bourne has no chance no matter how much I like him.

Inhuman
Basing on what we see in the films, Baleman and Bane were not really that skilled.

If Bane cant even best a (not too skilled ) healthy Balmean, there is no way Bane beats Bourne. Who in his films has been portrayed to be much more skillful than anyone in the Nolan films.

And thats without using the Bane mask weakness.

Time-Immemorial
Bourne has no chance to even hurt Bane and him beating batman was CIS.

Inhuman
*sigh*

http://i.imgur.com/hTDfaVg.gif


http://i.imgur.com/C7v0ttl.gif


If we go by movie portrayals (which we should because this is the "movie vs. forum"wink, Then Bourne wins every time. He is a few tiers above them both fighting wise.

Time-Immemorial
It goes by character vs character.

Bourne cannot hurt Bane..

Juk3n
Bourne is smart enough to realize the mask is a crutch. But giving Bourne no weapon and no way of removing the mask might be a bit too much, he will definitely land more hits, but I dont think he will land enough to KO Bane whilst dodging and blocking a sustained assault. Frankly Bane will outlast him if the mask stays on.

Possibly.

Inhuman
Balemans punches were hurting Bane just fine in the second fight when Baleman was actually healthy. Baleman even manages to overpower Bane in the second fight. Baleman wasn't even that impressive of a fighter to begin with in the Nolan films.

Again Bane being a slow and methodical fighter and not as skillful as Bourne , equals Bane losing almost (if not ) everytime.




DImh0ac-jdQ

Time-Immemorial
Banes strength/durability is so far above Bournes, it took a large caliber round to take him down. People forget he grew up in the pit and protected Ra's daughter and was a league of shadows. Bournes punches will be ineffective.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Balemans punches were hurting Bane just fine in the second fight when Baleman was actually healthy. Baleman even manages to overpower Bane in the second fight. Baleman wasn't even that impressive of a fighter to begin with in the Nolan films.

Again Bane being a slow and methodical fighter and not as skillful as Bourne , equals Bane losing almost (if not ) everytime.


01:57

DImh0ac-jdQ

You are forgetting about how strong Baleman was and his damage soak. Your also forgetting he was wearing armor on his fists.

Inhuman
Nolan Batman characters fights always come down to what some think these characters are capable of from comics, cartoons, etc and not what was clearly shown in the films.

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You are forgetting about how strong Baleman was and his damage soak. Your also forgetting he was wearing armor on his fists.

How many times has the more skillful fighter beaten the bigger stronger not as skilled fighter in these types of movies?
Plenty.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Nolan Batman characters fights always come down to what some think these characters are capable of from comics, cartoons, etc and not what was clearly shown in the films.



How many times has the more skillful fighter beaten the bigger stronger not as skilled fighter in these types of movies?
Plenty.

You forgotten much of TDKR apparently.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You forgotten much of TDKR apparently.


Dont think I have, but can you enlighten me?
Please post scenes that showcase Bane or Balemans godly fighting ability.

Time-Immemorial
Bane wiped the floor with like 8 people just like Bourne did in seconds.

FrothByte
Bourne doesn't need to "hurt" Bane. A knife hand to the throat or a kick to the knee will incapacitate him just as well as any normal human.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Inhuman
http://i.imgur.com/hTDfaVg.gif


Bane beat a guy who has TK. He stomps. laughing

Seriously though, Bourne wins it IMO, but Bane makes him work hard for it.

Dreampanther
Bourne might not have any weapons, but he is a master at improvising using items he finds in the environment. In one movie he used a rolled-up magazine to punch somebody in the throat, iirc. Not to mention the fact that his speed and skill exceeds Bane by a huge factor. Bourne would take Bane down a lot faster than Bale did, imo.

KingD19
True. And despite Bane's size, like mentioned, it doesn't make him immune to getting beat up. And I don't mean Bourne just ko'ing him. I mean attacking his joints, throat, temple, etc... Stuff that's really vulnerable and Bourne can easily get to.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bourne doesn't need to "hurt" Bane. A knife hand to the throat or a kick to the knee will incapacitate him just as well as any normal human.

Yes but this is H2H, and Bane was operating at superhuman levels..

FrothByte
Bane being resistant to pain doesn't make him immune to injury. I'm not convinced Bane was operating at superhuman levels. Peak human maybe.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bane being resistant to pain doesn't make him immune to injury. I'm not convinced Bane was operating at superhuman levels. Peak human maybe.

Batman could kick through brick wall with robotic assistance but Bane could punch through concrete with his bare hands. Its obvious he was operating above peak human.

KingD19
When there's evidence he's immune to getting his Adam's Apple chopped down his throat, or having his joints attacked, let us know.

FrothByte
There's been long debates whether the pillar he punched through really was concrete. Sure didn't look concrete.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
When there's evidence he's immune to getting his Adam's Apple chopped down his throat, or having his joints attacked, let us know.

When Bourne is Immune to getting his back broke, let me know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.