Trading Places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Luthor and Joker do a archnemesis swap and change places...which hero has the hardest time

riv6672
Eithout asking for more details on what you mean by swap snd chsnge places, i'd say Luthor has the harder time.
He's used to dealing with a moral, god like being eho has rarely punched him in the face.
Dealing with Batman would be more like desling with a better, nastier version of himself.

wuleecat
Agree with Riv

On the other hand, in a PIS-free comic, what could Joker do to Superman that could be even remotely threatening?

riv6672
Holy CRAP i had a lot of typos in that post! laughing out loud
One of my fave Joker stories was early in Byrne's Superman stint, Joker used a Supes robot to rob a jewelry store. Its hand flies off with the loot, leaving the real Supes with the robot. In the middle of Metropolis. Armed with a low yield nuke.
Joker would have a lot of fun torturing Superman.
But like wuleecat said, he'd be no direct threat. The people around Supes might want to back up a bit...

Mindship
I'm thinking...Joker would get under Superman's skin, whilst Luthor would make Batman work for it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm thinking...Joker would get under Superman's skin,
Nope.

SM is from a race of beings that value logic and rationality above all else. Worse case scenario, if Joker pushes his luck, SM will just break his jaw and walk away.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope.

SM is from a race of beings that value logic and rationality above all else. Worse case scenario, if Joker pushes his luck, SM will just break his jaw and walk away. nope. The worst case scenario is that the joker manipulates superman into killing lois lane and their unborn child and then two years later, wonderwoman curbstomps clark into the ground.

StiltmanFTW
Joker finds Superman boring. He gets some kryptonite and kills him. Then kills Lex and reunites with Batsie.

Star428
Originally posted by deathslash
nope. The worst case scenario is that the joker manipulates superman into killing lois lane and their unborn child and then two years later, wonderwoman curbstomps clark into the ground.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll post reported.

Even if you're actually dumb enough to think Diana can beat Clark, she's not in this thread. You should post your delusional crap in the proper thread, at least.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
nope. The worst case scenario is that the joker manipulates superman into killing lois lane and their unborn child and then two years later, wonderwoman curbstomps clark into the ground.

thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope.

SM is from a race of beings that value logic and rationality above all else. Worse case scenario, if Joker pushes his luck, SM will just break his jaw and walk away.
No...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
No...

YES! YES!

hrMawW5J6NU

edit: I actually mean no, lol. Joker pwns Supes.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by wuleecat
Agree with Riv

On the other hand, in a PIS-free comic, what could Joker do to Superman that could be even remotely threatening?

By that logic how is Luthor threatening?

wuleecat
Luthor is a science genius and a brilliant schemer who has come up with tons of ways that legitimately posed a threat to Superman,even if they failed in the end. At least they had some plausibility.
What's Joker got which is comparable? Personally I find Joker a really stupid (ie unintelligent) character, and the years of getting away with stuff over Batman have been the definition of PIS. No way is Joker going to cause even a tiny fraction of the trouble for Superman that Lex Luthor has. Batman gets the worse end of the deal in this swap, by far. He could easily out-think and out-manoeuvre Batman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Star428
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll post reported.

Even if you're actually dumb enough to think Diana can beat Clark, she's not in this thread. You should post your delusional crap in the proper thread, at least.

Warned for being such a ****ing douche.

========

As far as the thread goes, I think Joker would affect Superman more on a personal level, while not really hindering his ability to do his work. No way is he pushing him over the edge though.

Luthor would be the opposite, using his power and influence to **** with Batman, but not really damaging Bruce Wayne on a personal level.

So I don't know, tbh.

riv6672
@Wuleecat
I believe the example i posted speaks to how dangerous Joker could be to Superman....

...Superman in the aftermath of the nuke.
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsmjk5jgov.jpg

...the authorities deal with a different kind of fallout from the same incident as they wait for Superman to return.
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps72ytrwrs.jpg

...someone who doesnt value human life is always going to be a threat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.