Dooku [Vjun] vs Anakin [RotS]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
How would Vjun-ooku fare against nuclear furnace-akin?

Round 2: Loser gets Ventress.

SunRazer
The enraged Anakin? Dooku is still no match.

With Ventress.... probably still Anakin, to be honest.

Sinious
I doubt Anakin stands a chance against Dooku and Ventress.

SunRazer
The one that made Dooku's skills a joke in the words of the author? I think it's quite possible for him to win.

IIRC, Anakin in a normal state of mind has already fended them both off before.

Sinious
With force powers involved, he won't be able to keep up though.

SunRazer
Not really.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
The one that made Dooku's skills a joke in the words of the author? I think it's quite possible for him to win.

IIRC, Anakin in a normal state of mind has already fended them both off before. When?

EmperorSidious2
Well Dooku with vjun amp vs regular Anakin wins. Raged Anakin a bit different but I say Dooku wins.

If Dooku can dispatch her quickly enough than he wins.

FreshestSlice
Dooku was being trashed by Anakin on the Invisible Hand, before he was "enraged." Anding the amp he had on Vjun won't give him a victory.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Dooku was being trashed by Anakin on the Invisible Hand, before he was "enraged." Anding the amp he had on Vjun won't give him a victory.

NTJack0
Anakin rapes.

McP
Originally posted by SunRazer
The one that made Dooku's skills a joke in the words of the author?

Originally posted by FreshestSlice

BS and BS. Palpatine's victory over Yoda is BS as well. Stover's BS. His novel was always, from the very beginning opposite to the movie (in some parts), ergo it wasn't a canon (even in a terms of "Legends).
There is another - excluding the movie - source of that fight between Dooku and Ani and Obi. It's "The rise and fall of Darth Vader". And it states, that Dooku defended himself effortlessly against Anakin and Obi-Wan. he was winning until Anakin started to use his dark emotions.

Anyway, Vjun!Dooku wasn't far behind Yoda. He should be more or less equal to enraged Anakin. It's probably a split.
If Dooku will loose, Ventress will be enough for discration against Anakin, and he will take second scenario. If Anakin will loose, Ventress will be probably a non-factor against Vjun!Dooku, and it still will be a split.

Dooku vs Anakin - split
Dooku and Ventress vs Anakin - duo
Anakin and Ventress vs Dooku - split again

SunRazer
Neither of those are BS when they've been supported by additional sourcebooks.

AncientPower
Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.