Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow vs. Captain America & Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard gear & weapons for all.

Fight in abandoned steel factory.

Who wins?

FrothByte
I think Blade is too heavily armed.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think Blade is too heavily armed.

You mean weapons wise or just in general?

FrothByte
Weapons wise. Then again, so is Snake Eyes. In a purely h2h fight the Marvel team would stomp but with guns in the mix then it can go either way. Still inclined to go with the Marvel team though

Impediment
Cap and Blade stomp.

StealthRanger
Isn't Snake Eyes a bullet timer or some shit?

FrothByte
He sliced one bullet in half. Or I think it was Storm Shadow. That doesn't mean they can do that for each and every bullet that comes their way.

TheVaultDweller
Cap and Blade should win this.

Dreampanther
Yeah, gonna be putting on my cheerleading costume and shout for Cap 'n Blade to, "Rick and ruck 'em, slice and crush them!"

DTM
Yeah, Im solidly siding with Cap and Blade to win as well.

Time-Immemorial
Storm shadow and Snake win for the cooler team.

KingD19
Storm Shadow cut a bullet in half, and Snake Eyes shot kunai/shuriken out of the air from a very short distance away with a wildly inaccurate machine pistol.

But literally everything the Ninja Twins showed off in the 2 GI Joe movies was at a level that Team Marvel could easily replicate and surpass.

BruceSkywalker
TeamMarvel shitstomp Team Arashitage

hell its not even close

KingD19
Arashikage.

Juk3n
Blade stands a chance alone. He was Blitzing vamps. And Caps shield skill is atleast as impressive as theirs. Hes a master combatant at this point. Marvel team take this comfortably.

jinzin
eh... you guys aren't too caught up on the G.I. ninjas are ya? Team arishikage wrecks house here.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jinzin
eh... you guys aren't too caught up on the G.I. ninjas are ya? Team arishikage wrecks house here.

No they all to busy sucking Marvel dick, they forgot about the balls.

relentless1
Blade and Cap easy, either guy could take out the ninjas single handedly

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jinzin

lol and triple lol... prolly shouldn't admit this but i own both g.i. joe films so i know everything there is to know about team arashikage.. Cap/Blade won;t have a problem...

ShadowFyre
I dont think this is a stomp exactly but Marvel should win comfortably.

thecomedian2
Blade should Solo.. he is a Peak Vampire..!

jinzin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol and triple lol... prolly shouldn't admit this but i own both g.i. joe films so i know everything there is to know about team arashikage.. Cap/Blade won;t have a problem...
I hope this is a joke.

KingD19
Cap would solo at this point.

FrothByte
Either Blade or Cap could solo if it was a pure h2h fight but with weapons in the mix Cap and Blade will win a hard fought battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.