Deathstroke (DCnU) vs. Black Panther (KotD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Fight in NYC.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/f4/e8/b2f4e827d1730a0f46819709ebfb340e.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111145037/3670917-3114331-4380162292-tumbl.png

ShadowFyre
That DS pic is badass. But probably BP due to his track record and Panther God abilities, in addittion to better tech and suit.

MaZeRaIII
Black Panther.

StiltmanFTW
The problem with Nu is, we must forget about a shitload of feats from pre-FP continuity in most cases.

That gives Panther an unfair advantage.

byrdgang21
Panther wins

Khazra Reborn
Nu Slade has been super beastly as of late. Wonder Woman punched him straight across Paradise Island, and it barely slowed him down. He even said he could take every thing she could throw his way, his HF and durability has been pretty crazy since becoming young again.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Deathstroke #8 Pt 1/2

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638600_Deathstroke_2014-_008-004.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638601_Deathstroke_2014-_008-005.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638604_Deathstroke_2014-_008-006.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638606_Deathstroke_2014-_008-007.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638608_Deathstroke_2014-_008-008.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638610_Deathstroke_2014-_008-009.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638612_Deathstroke_2014-_008-010.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638614_Deathstroke_2014-_008-011.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638615_Deathstroke_2014-_008-012.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/23638616_Deathstroke_2014-_008-013.jpg

Vanguard
Love Slade. Nice Scans. Panther wins.

Zack M
Slade. Especially with his new sword.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Slade. Especially with his new sword.

Panther teleports Slade's head off. How does Slade win this?

long pig
Nu slade is simply a physically superior version of old slade. His weapons are stronger and his armor is magical, made of something thats a cross between vibranium and uru metal. It absorbs energy, heals him and enhances his already superhuman abilities.

Old slade carried a nuclear grenade that kod ****ing superman level guys. Now, according to DC, he has a sword that can literally kill anyone.... Gods included.

His suit is better than panthers. His weapons are too. Hes physically superior as well.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther teleports Slade's head off. How does Slade win this?

Wut? Since when can BP teleport people's heads off..?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Wut? Since when can BP teleport people's heads off..?

Since he got his King of the Dead upgrades. And Panther has beaten guys like Black Dwarf so I still side with him here.

long pig
Nth is all but immune to magical attacks.

abhilegend
Slade beats the shit out of him.Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Nu Slade has been super beastly as of late. Wonder Woman punched him straight across Paradise Island, and it barely slowed him down. He even said he could take every thing she could throw his way, his HF and durability has been pretty crazy since becoming young again.
Srank, where are you?

Zack M
Yeah, even WW couldn't take him down. I don't see what Panther could do.

Khazra Reborn
Since he got his King of the Dead upgrades. And Panther has beaten guys like Black Dwarf so I still side with him here.

BP has used a short range teleporter on himself, he's never done anything like teleporting someone's head off. And the encounter with Black Dwarf was completely off panel, we have no idea what happened.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The problem with Nu is, we must forget about a shitload of feats from pre-FP continuity in most cases.

That gives Panther an unfair advantage.

laughing Mommy, it's not fair!!

Blue Area Vet
BP has used a short range teleporter on himself, he's never done anything like teleporting someone's head off. And the encounter with Black Dwarf was completely off panel, we have no idea what happened.

Yeah we do, he beat the blood out of him. Slade can't **** with BP, never could.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by long pig
Nu slade is simply a physically superior version of old slade. His weapons are stronger and his armor is magical, made of something thats a cross between vibranium and uru metal. It absorbs energy, heals him and enhances his already superhuman abilities.

Old slade carried a nuclear grenade that kod ****ing superman level guys. Now, according to DC, he has a sword that can literally kill anyone.... Gods included.

His suit is better than panthers. His weapons are too. Hes physically superior as well.

He's not physically superior and I don't know what you would base that on. Panther will always be much faster than Slade who will be back to struggling with Batman in no time. This is how BP treats super powered beings:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130103193742/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/fd/T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29_vs._Black_Swan_from_New_Avengers_Vol_3_1.png/174px-T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29_vs._Black_Swan_from_New_Avengers_Vol_3_1.webp

Tell me when Slade can go invisible plus teleport.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Srank, where are you?

He accidentally read a single Superman comic and died of boredom.

ShadowFyre
BP turns invisible, teleports, armbars. In that order. And BP doesent need you to have arms, or even touch you. He spams them from a distance.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
BP turns invisible, teleports, armbars. In that order. And BP doesent need you to have arms, or even touch you. He spams them from a distance.

All in a days work for the most interesting and deadly man in comics.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's not physically superior and I don't know what you would base that on. Panther will always be much faster than Slade who will be back to struggling with Batman in no time. This is how BP treats super powered beings:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130103193742/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/fd/T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29_vs._Black_Swan_from_New_Avengers_Vol_3_1.png/174px-T%27Challa_%28Earth-616%29_vs._Black_Swan_from_New_Avengers_Vol_3_1.webp

Tell me when Slade can go invisible plus teleport.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23638610/Deathstroke_2014-_008-009.jpg.html

Why you acting like T'Challa is some kind of MCE killing destroyer of worlds, when you know just like I do, that he's a skilled low level super human, just like a lot of other street characters.

Blue Area Vet
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/23638610/Deathstroke_2014-_008-009.jpg.html

Why you acting like T'Challa is some kind of MCE killing destroyer of worlds, when you know just like I do, that he's a skilled low level super human, just like a lot of other street characters.

I'm not, I'm acting like he'd beat Deathstroke. Destroying worlds is your words, not mine.

SasuOna
I don't buy for a second that Slade could hang with Wonder Woman
Weren't people trying to say he was depowered not too long ago?

Black Panther should take this easily

Khazra Reborn
I'm not, I'm acting like he'd beat Deathstroke. Destroying worlds is your words, not mine.

Whatever. You act like he can beat anyone, no questions asked. Despite the fact Deathstroke has been seen on panel taking shots from an angry herald, with minimal damage, and fighting off armies of demons and assassins. Yet Black Panther stomps because he used a teleporter once, and maybe beat Black Dwarf off panel. I'm not even convinced BP will be able to cause any lasting damage.

Zack M
Originally posted by SasuOna
I don't buy for a second that Slade could hang with Wonder Woman
Weren't people trying to say he was depowered not too long ago?

Black Panther should take this easily

Last issue. She punched him far away and it didn't do anything, really.

Vanguard
Yeah we do, he beat the blood out of him. Slade can't **** with BP, never could.

Thank you for clarifying.

And BP has teleported other bodies with him so it's not like he wouldn't resort to teleporting someone's head off if he needed to.

long pig
I don't know about this whole teleportation jazz. You got me there.

But....

Invisibility is a joke, deathstroke has superhuman senses. Hes knocked out lights in the past purposely to gain the advantage.

Everyone has trouble with batman. Everyone....and slade once beat him while powerless.

Don't forget the nth metal suit, its not just capable of tanking shots from heralds, it enhances him physically. He's superhuman without it, so he's multiples of that with it.

He's got grenades that ****s up entire teams of heralds.

But sure.....teleportation and what not.

DarkSaint85
Thank you for clarifying.

And BP has teleported other bodies with him so it's not like he wouldn't resort to teleporting someone's head off if he needed to.

Scans of him teleporting limbs off?

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Scans of him teleporting limbs off?

There are none. What's your point?

Zack M
Slade then.

DarkSaint85
There are none. What's your point?

We don't go by powersets, their characters also apply? Superman doesn't hurl asteroids at the Earth mid battle, Flash doesn't go back in time to kill you as a baby, Surfer doesn't etc etc.

Panther does not go around lopping limbs off. Either he can, or he can't. If he can, then why doesn't he? You seem to know T'Challa better than I. Is he the sort to teleport people's heads off?

Blue Area Vet
We don't go by powersets, their characters also apply? Superman doesn't hurl asteroids at the Earth mid battle, Flash doesn't go back in time to kill you as a baby, Surfer doesn't etc etc.

Panther does not go around lopping limbs off. Either he can, or he can't. If he can, then why doesn't he? You seem to know T'Challa better than I. Is he the sort to teleport people's heads off?

Depends. Not the norm, but he's certainly capable depending on the motivation. No Utopic Batman code here. By the way, your point about acting character is a great one. Can you e-mail that to h1?

ShadowFyre
So because writers have no imagination we are supposed to forget their powers?

Wolverine would beat Galactus every time on this site because he constantly kills and Galan constantly jobs, because we no longer have powersets and were just doing the exact same thing the writers do.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So because writers have no imagination we are supposed to forget their powers?

Wolverine would beat Galactus every time on this site because he constantly kills and Galan constantly jobs, because we no longer have powersets and were just doing the exact same thing the writers do.

So why have a Black Panther thread?

Why not just have a character you, ShadowFyre, have created? As a Flash fanboy, I'd LOVE to do that.

In the first millisecond of the fight, Flash strategises, creates Speedforce clones, kits them out in Speedforce armour, and they all IMP billions of times, whilst simultaneously vibrating people's hearts out of their bodies, and accelerating the neurons in their brains. They're frozen during this time, because he has also stolen all their speed.

Then time travels to their birth, and kicks them as they're being born.

At the speed of light.

All of the things I've just mentioned, the Speedforce has enabled a Flash to do before (so IOW, I'd have even more of a justification than you, as at least I have scans proving he can do all that).

Should I have every Flash fight going like that? Of course not, it's stupid of me, and I'd be crucified for it.

BP has teleported himself, and others with him, before.

Can he teleport limbs off? Yes/No? I could argue that his equipment does not allow separation like that - you have no proof to say otherwise.

WOULD he teleport limbs off? Yes/No? His character IS very important. Otherwise, I might as well just sit down with a handbook, and imagine what I would do.

Does he NEED it to win here? Yes/No? If all that's standing between DS and BP is a teleporter, does that mean that if DS has one....BP loses?

StiltmanFTW
He's got grenades that ****s up entire teams of heralds.

No, he doesn't. We're talking about the Nu version here.

And that feat happened like 900 years ago.

ShadowFyre
No, DarkSaint, not one that I created. But every character has inconwistent writing and acts different ways under different writers. Is basically what Im getting at. And it was said we dont use their powers we just use their character which makes no sense either.

No, I dont think, on average,Black Panther, a hero, would just teleport someones head off, but he has also agreed to destroy an entire planet of innocent people, so...

We cant "just forget" their powersets is all Im saying.

And based off the points people have made for Slade, I dont think he can do that to Slades armor anyway. I never even brought that up and I was joking about the armbar thing as well.

deathslash

Don't forget the nth metal suit, its not just capable of tanking shots from heralds, it enhances him physically. He's superhuman without it, so he's multiples of that with it.
panther does still have anti-metal claws, and vibranium daggers (which have easily sliced through Herald level characters). Panther has also taken shots from iron fist, namor, terrax, etc. I think he'll be fine with getting punched by slade. Panther has also made Heralds bleed from his punches. Lastly, T'challa also has energy shields to help protect him from slade's ranged attacks.

Zack M
It all depends on if those shields will hold up to a special sword created by a god.

ShadowFyre
So whose armor and eqipment is actually better? I guess thats an oppinion, but if they are both rocking nigh indestructable suits, and theyre both rocking bladed weapons that can cut through nigh indestructable objects. First hit wins?

DarkSaint85
It all depends on if those shields will hold up to a special sword created by a god.

Depends if that sword can cut through shields, or is God Kryptonite.

Blue Area Vet

If it even comes to that. Panther is faster than Stroke and can also teleport. No way Stroke wields that huge Manga sword in a manner than could would touch BP.

Zack M
Speed feats for Panther?

Blue Area Vet
Speed feats for Panther?

I've posted plenty, so have others and there is respect thread on his board that has speed feats.

Zack M
Panther isn't speed blitzing Slade.

Blue Area Vet
Panther isn't speed blitzing Slade.

I didn't say anything about speed blitzing, that's largely a meaningless D.C. term. So called speedblitzes don't win fights. In context, I said BPs speed is why DS wouldn't be able to connect with the sword.

Zack M
The Sword has a mind of it's own and will connect.

Blue Area Vet

No

Zack M
Yes.

Blue Area Vet
Yes.

LOL, done.

Zack M
yes Glad we agree.

Vanguard

Nah. And that sword is ugly too.

Zack M
Looks don't matter here. I don't see Panther dodging the sword for long.

Blue Area Vet

He'd dodge it in his sleep. Stroke wouldn't dodge the Ebony Blade.

Zack M
How?

Blue Area Vet
How what?

Vanguard

Sure they do. This is comics. And someone should add Slades fight with Wonder Woman to his respect thread. It won't be me.

Blue Area Vet
Sure they do. This is comics. And someone should add Slades fight with Wonder Woman to his respect thread. It won't be me this time.

So long as it's added with and asterisk.

Zack M
Sure they do. This is comics. And someone should add Slades fight with Wonder Woman to his respect thread. It won't be me this time.

That's why I give Slade a majority over pretty much any street level or augmented super soldier. He's hanged with the likes of Lobo, Wonder Woman, and Legacy. Funny thing is, he didn't even have his Nth armor for WW and STILL took her blows.

Vanguard
So long as it's added with and asterisk.

True

Vanguard
That's why I give Slade a majority over pretty much any street level or augmented super soldier. He's hanged with the likes of Lobo, Wonder Woman, and Legacy. Funny thing is, he didn't even have his Nth armor for WW and STILL took her blows.

Hanging with is one thing. But Black Panther actually defeated Black Dwarf. That is > Slades feats.

Zack M
Hanging with is one thing. But Black Panther actually defeated Black Dwarf. That is > Slades feats.

Off panel. Slade actually did beat Lobo with some trickery and weapons. His armor also withstood a friggen submarine from crash landing on him. I don't see what Panther could do to him.

He also took out Warblade with ease. Someone who was stalemating Superboy who is >>>Black Dwarf.

Vanguard
Off panel. Slade actually did beat Lobo with some trickery and weapons. His armor also withstood a friggen submarine from crash landing on him. I don't see what Panther could do to him.

He also took out Warblade with ease. Someone who was stalemating Superboy who is >>>Black Dwarf.

When did Warblade hang with Superboy in New 52?

Surtur
If he truly beat Black Dwarf off panel people should not be mentioning it. Pics or it didn't happen.

All in a days work for the most interesting and deadly man in comics.

I don't see anyone who fits this description involved in this fight.

Zack M
When did Warblade hang with Superboy in New 52?

His run in with the Titans, IIRC. He was fighting inside the lava until he got punched back and got taken down by a rock. Which was stupid, because he easily survived an attack from Terra who did the same thing, but with greater power.

Zack M
Sorry, it was Superboy #9. Superboy comments on how durable Warblade was.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12300_1

Vanguard
Sorry, it was Superboy #9. Superboy comments on how durable Warblade was.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12300_1

Oh okay.

Still taking Panther here though. smokin'

Zack M
Agree to disagree.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Surtur
If he truly beat Black Dwarf off panel people should not be mentioning it. Pics or it didn't happen.

http://s14.postimg.org/r247kd741/Tchalla10.jpg
upload gambar

This proves that they did engage in battle. And we see Black Dwarf walking away later bloody and defeated.

And both Slade and Tchalla are beasts.

Surtur
If we only see that much it means we only see the beginning of how the fight started. The majority happened off panel unless there is more to it.

It's impressive, but from a feat standpoint how would one use it if we don't even know how BP won the fight?

StiltmanFTW
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132594/3279288-new+avengers+v3+009-021.jpg

Much more with that monster and I think he would have beaten me... I think I broke my hand.

Zack M
I think Slade taking Warblade's head (when Superboy couldn't) is more impressive.

Surtur
I think Slade taking Warblade's head (when Superboy couldn't) is more impressive.

He chopped off Superboys head?

Vanguard
That was just Tchalla being humble Stiltman.

Zack M
He chopped off Superboys head?

No, Slade chopped off Warblade without too much difficulty. Superboy could barely put him down.

deathslash
If we only see that much it means we only see the beginning of how the fight started. The majority happened off panel unless there is more to it.

It's impressive, but from a feat standpoint how would one use it if we don't even know how BP won the fight? how about how he oneshotted black swan, or when he was beating on namor, or stabbed and took shots from terrax?

StiltmanFTW
By "shots" you mean a single casual hit from alternate Terrax? stick out tongue

Khazra Reborn
^Said casual hit knocked BP flatter than a dead fish too.

Blue Area Vet

Utter nonsense. It DID happen. Doesn't matter exactly how, we know it was one on one based on the initial pic abd the final dialogue.

Zack M
^Said casual hit knocked BP flatter than a dead fish too.

And people here think Panther could take out Warblade. Nonsense. laughing out loud

Vanguard
If Slade can beat Warblade, Panther would humiliate him.

Zack M
If Slade can beat Warblade, Panther would humiliate him.

How? Also, you were the one saying Panther could take WS Warblade in my older thread. How would Panther take WB?

Vanguard
The most recent WB he could take with his claws.

Zack M
The most recent WB he could take with his claws.

Not necessarily. We don't know how durable he was. He could easily survive sharp edged weapons.

BTW, I was talking about WS Warblade. How does Panther take him?

Vanguard
Not necessarily. We don't know how durable he was. He could easily survive sharp edged weapons.

He's a friggin genius. He'd find a way. Probably with his energy gauntlets or daggers.

Zack M
He's a friggin genius. He'd find a way. Probably with his energy gauntlets or daggers.

That doesn't cut it. Daggers won't do much. Warblade has been ripped apart, melted, and blown apart and has come back no problem.

long pig
How is panther faster?

Vanguard
That doesn't cut it. Daggers won't do much. Warblade has been ripped apart, melted, and blown apart and has come back no problem.

Speaking of being blown up. Panther carries grenades that hurt CL100 beings. Those might come in to play.

Zack M
Speaking of being blown up. Panther carries grenades that hurt CL100 beings. Those might come in to play.

Warblade has broken himself up into hundreds of tiny pieces. Like I said before, that won't work.

DarkSaint85

Are you referring to the ones that hurt Namor? IIRC, they were designed for him, weren't they?

carver9
Deathstroke wins this.

Vanguard
Are you referring to the ones that hurt Namor? IIRC, they were designed for him, weren't they?

They've been used for more than fighting Namor.

Vanguard
Originally posted by carver9
Deathstroke wins this.

Nah.

Why?

SquallX
Yeah, even WW couldn't take him down. I don't see what Panther could do.

Now now, let's give slade more credit than he deserved. He even claimed if Diana really wanted to kill him, she could have.

Zack M
Originally posted by SquallX
Now now, let's give slade more credit than he deserved. He even claimed if Diana really wanted to kill him, she could have.

Still an impressive feat. It also shows Slade can probably take more punishment.

Vanguard
Warblade has broken himself up into hundreds of tiny pieces. Like I said before, that won't work.

Can he be K.O.'d?

SquallX
Still an impressive feat. It also shows Slade can probably take more punishment.

Not denying that part, it just seems that some posters are making it seems like Diana was having any trouble beating the dying day lights out of Slade.

Zack M
Not denying that part, it just seems that some posters are making it seems like Diana was having any trouble beating the dying day lights out of Slade.

If she were bloodlust, she could have killed him. However, this isn't the only time Slade has taken a beating from top tiers. We've seen him fight Lobo and Legacy threw a friggin submarine at him.

Khazra Reborn

Slade also said he could take everything she could dish. And there was no reason to assume he couldn't.

SquallX
Slade also said he could take everything she could dish. And there was no reason to assume he couldn't.

Diana never took him serious. The second she did, Slade was on his ass.

Slade himself stated she could have kill him, and when Diana told him to refer to her as anything but WW, she would have his head, Slade knew she wasn't joking.

Blue Area Vet

This thread isn't about Warblade.

Khazra Reborn
Diana never took him serious. The second she did, Slade was on his ass.

Slade himself stated she could have kill him, and when Diana told him to refer to her as anything but WW, she would have his head, Slade knew she wasn't joking.

That's entirely untrue, she was trying to kill him the whole time. Slade obviously respected her power, but he clearly said (and did) he could take what she had. To say she wasn't taking him seriously is absolutely absurd, considering he just, in her eyes, damned all her people, and the entire world.

SquallX
That's entirely untrue, she was trying to kill him the whole time. Slade obviously respected her power, but he clearly said (and did) he could take what she had. To say she wasn't taking him seriously is absolutely absurd, considering he just, in her eyes, damned all her people, and the entire world.

No she wasn't, if she actually wanted Slade dead, he would be. The second Diana stopped playing around Slade was on his ass.

Slade was a small threat, nothing more.

Khazra Reborn
No she wasn't, if she actually wanted Slade dead, he would be. The second Diana stopped playing around Slade was on his ass.

Slade was a small threat, nothing more.

Sure bro. That's why she couldn't stop him without her lasso, that's why she punched him hard enough to send him clear across paradise island, that's why she tried to starch him with a giant tree, that's why she tried to take his head off with her sword before he could even get a word out.

Of course. She was toying with him, why didn't I think if that?

long pig
Still wondering why anyone would think bp is physically equal to Ds. I simply don't think he is.

Hell, I'd even wager slade is mentally superior as well.

SquallX
Sure bro. That's why she couldn't stop him without her lasso, that's why she punched him hard enough to send him clear across paradise island, that's why she tried to starch him with a giant tree, that's why she tried to take his head off with her sword before he could even get a word out.

Of course. She was toying with him, why didn't I think if that?

Pis genius, nothing more.

Or do you actually believed Slade would have last a micro second against a Berald that's hell bent on killing him.

Zack M
Slade is getting the Wolverine treatment now

Khazra Reborn
Pis genius, nothing more.

Or do you actually believed Slade would have last a micro second against a Berald that's hell bent on killing him.

I don't have to believe it or not, it happened. Because, apparently in his new found youth, that's how tough he is. He's been doing similar shit the whole time in his new series.

Back on the note of seriousness though, I forgot that Slade was the one trying to talk down a pissed off Wonder Woman. So if anyone wasn't taking the other seriously it was Slade.

Juntai
Even before DCNU he was a team wrecker. He just had a few low feats of losing to Bat-family that made everyone here believe he was less.

leonidas
thumb up

slade is eff'n awesome.

SquallX
I don't have to believe it or not, it happened. Because, apparently in his new found youth, that's how tough he is. He's been doing similar shit the whole time in his new series.

Back on the note of seriousness though, I forgot that Slade was the one trying to talk down a pissed off Wonder Woman. So if anyone wasn't taking the other seriously it was Slade.

A pissed off Diana was the one that took on Grail, the First Born, Doomsday Superman.

Diana was more annoyed with Slade. If she had wanted too she could have ripped of his head in a mere second.

Khazra Reborn
A pissed off Diana was the one that took on Grail, the First Born, Doomsday Superman.

Diana was more annoyed with Slade. If she had wanted too she could have ripped of his head in a mere second.

Well, you know what? You can say that all you want, but it's based entirely on nothing. Where as my stance is backed by things that actually happened on panel. We're just going to have to agree to disagree.

juggernaut74
I wanna say Slade but I haven't reach much of the new Slade.

Vanguard
I can't remember if I've said so or not, but I'll just say it again for the hell of it.

Panther wins

Board Walker
Slade is high herald, he stomps this.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Board Walker
Slade is high herald, he stomps this.

No he isn't. And no he doesn't

Blue Area Vet
I can't remember if I've said so or not, but I'll just say it again for the hell of it.

Panther wins

Jinx, I was just about to say that. stick out tongue

Vanguard
Jinx, I was just about to say that. stick out tongue

Great minds think alike

abhilegend

Panther wins
You say that everytime.

Enjoy being wrong.

Vanguard
You say that everytime.

Enjoy being wrong.

I don't say it everytime. And if I do happen to say it, it's because Panther's a beast.

abhilegend
I don't say it everytime. And if I do happen to say it, it's because Panther's a beast.
Post a single thread where you said Panther loses.

Vanguard
Post a single thread where you said Panther loses.

If I truly think he loses.......I don't comment.

abhilegend
So, nothing. Good.

Blue Area Vet
So, nothing. Good.

Go troll somewhere else. You have nothing to add but fan for the flame.

Board Walker
No he isn't. And no he doesn't

Yes he is, and yes he does.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Board Walker
Yes he is, and yes he does.

Lets see what else Slade does with this "powerup." Because Panther with his has beaten the likes of Namor and Black Dwarf.

Zack M
Namor dies if Slade has the God killer. Same with dwarf.

Vanguard

Why didn't he use it on Wonder Woman?

abhilegend
Go troll somewhere else. You have nothing to add but fan for the flame. laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet

So simply by having it in his position, he wins?

Zack M
Against who? Slade still has to fight Lepatus. If he wins or even stalemate him with the god killer, he stomps.

Vanguard
Deathstroke is my second favorite character. He's not beating Black Panther though.

Supermex
I like both DS and BP characters, but I give BP the majority between the 2..

Blue Area Vet
I love BP and don't give a shit about deathstroke- but I do respect his ability. BP wins.

Zack M
I don't see what Panther will do. Slade has been more impressive overall, imo.

abhilegend
Yeah, Slade wins.

Vanguard
Panther's got this

abhilegend
Panther's got this
Nope, he gets his ass handed to him worse than when a cheap Batman knock off was beating him.

deathslash
Nope, he gets his ass handed to him worse than when a cheap Batman knock off was beating him. what are you referring to?

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
what are you referring to?
Wayne from Great Society.

Blue Area Vet
Wayne from Great Society.

LMAO!!! "He was beating him?" How is a couple of panels of a team fight in any way conclusive in terms of a one one one fight? What a sorry ass attempt to discredit one of if not the highest overall performing character in comics. You have hatred and butthurt coarsing through your veins. Hey guys, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Khazra Reborn
LMAO!!! "He was beating him?" How is a couple of panels of a team fight in any way conclusive in terms of a one one one fight? What a sorry ass attempt to discredit one of if not the highest overall performing character in comics. You have hatred and butthurt coarsing through your veins. Hey guys, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

This is hilarious coming from a guy who was a few pages back praising a completely off panel encounter.

Blue Area Vet
This is hilarious coming from a guy who was a few pages back praising a completely off panel encounter.

What does one have to do with another? One fight was one on one and conclusive, the other one wasn't even a fight. I love how much it kills you haters that BP beat Black Dwarf, Namor, FF, that Super Skrull, etc.

Khazra Reborn
Because, you'll ***** about an incomplete encounter then turn around and praise an off panel one? That's hypocrisy at its finest.

And firstly, you have no idea if it was one on one, or conclusive. The only thing you know, is that BP and Black Dwarf both had armies at their backs so it could very well have not been 1v1, and that they both left in relatively the same condition, and lastly, that BP admitted that if the fight went much longer he'd have lost.

I can assume that BD took a vibranium tipped missle to the back of the head, and that assumption holds as much weight as you thinking BP won a 1v1 encounter, because what happened was never illustrated, or even mentioned for that matter.

Blue Area Vet
Because, you'll ***** about an incomplete encounter then turn around and praise an off panel one? That's hypocrisy at its finest.

And firstly, you have no idea if it was one on one, or conclusive. The only thing you know, is that BP and Black Dwarf both had armies at their backs so it could very well have not been 1v1, and that they both left in relatively the same condition, and lastly, that BP admitted that if the fight went much longer he'd have lost.

I can assume that BD took a vibranium tipped missle to the back of the head, and that assumption holds as much weight as you thinking BP won a 1v1 encounter, because what happened was never illustrated, or even mentioned for that matter.

He won the encounter, end of story. It doesn't matter how, what matters is it was one on one and BP came out on top. It doesn't matter the damage he took, he beat an opponent several tiers above him physically, one a team of heralds chose to dog pile to kill. And you hate it, hater.

deathslash
Wayne from Great Society. 1. he wasn't losing
2. Both T'challa and Wayne said that they didn't wan't to fight and were likely holding back
3. We are talking about the same Wayne that survived countless battles with the other planet's heroes and villains during the incursions right?
4.we don't definitively know how powerful The Society members were (it's possible that they could even kick the JLA's asses)
5. Stop lowballing dammit

Khazra Reborn
He won the encounter, end of story. It doesn't matter how, what matters is it was one on one and BP came out on top. It doesn't matter the damage he took, he beat an opponent several tiers above him physically, one a team of heralds chose to dog pile to kill. And you hate it, hater.

I don't care enough to hate it.

Ya see, there you go making stuff up again. You don't know that BP beat him. What if Wakanda's army beat him, what if Shuri beat him? They were all there. Why couldn't they have done it,?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
1. he wasn't losing
2. Both T'challa and Wayne said that they didn't wan't to fight and were likely holding back
3. We are talking about the same Wayne that survived countless battles with the other planet's heroes and villains during the incursions right?
4.we don't definitively know how powerful The Society members were (it's possible that they could even kick the JLA's asses)
5. Stop lowballing dammit

Also, with the way he was able to fight after Namor attacked him with his trident, he was likely enhanced. This is the nonsense Abby presents.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>