Opinions on Imperi-/Nox/-ullus, and The Wrath 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Hello everyone, so lately I have been feeling out people's opinions on where certain characters sit in relation to skill or power with VS battles. However for a PURELY video-game character (Such as Nox and Wrath), and an MMO one at that, I feel it best to straight out ask outright, so people can craft their explanations thoroughly, while also putting them in a VS debate to see points against why they should/would be put here or there.

So then, where do these two fall in relative comparison to as far as their skills with a saber, and force abilities?

DarthAnt66
People generally seem to have immensely different opinions on these two.

I have them probably around Darth Maul / Obi-Wan Kenobi / Ulic Qel-Droma level overall.

For more information on the Wrath: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-emperor-s-wrath-respect-thread/103818/.

Vixas
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
People generally seem to have immensely different opinions on these two.

I have them probably around Darth Maul / Obi-Wan Kenobi / Ulic Qel-Droma level overall.

For more information on the Wrath: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-emperor-s-wrath-respect-thread/103818/.

That is indeed why I raised the question. Though the expediency of your reply is appreciated Ant.

AncientPower
Wrath on Maul/Dooku tier.

Nox on Tenebrous tier, creeping to Plagueis tier due to power curving.

I have Barsen'thor on Dooku tier.

Hero on Kenobi tier nearing Anakin tier, HoT is more skilled than Emperor Malgus which is damned impressive.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
HoT is more skilled than Emperor Malgus which is damned impressive.
Is this a canon statement, or based off feat/hype comparisons?

Vixas
I will say that I have generally noticed people underestimating Nox when they are not using the ghosts. Which is still a force to be reckoned with. Thank you Ancient.

AncientPower
Is this a canon statement, or based off feat/hype comparisons?

"Malgus's lightsaber form was flawless, but he let his anger and desperation cloud his fighting. He faltered, and I followed through." - Hero of Tython

carthage
He was faltering because he was getting fending off multiple opponents and tiring(possibly). How does the Hero's own opinion make him more skilled?

AncientPower
As far as I know he/she only says it if you solo mode him, which insinuates that Malgus got desperate when he couldn't break through HoT's own lightsaber form and made a mistake.

DarthAnt66
"Malgus's lightsaber form was flawless, but he let his anger and desperation cloud his fighting. He faltered, and I followed through." - Hero of Tython
That quote looks fake as ****. Source me.

AncientPower
I will go through the FP vids.

DarthAnt66
EDIT: Please feel free to prove me wrong though. The Hero's alleged superiority over Malgus makes Revan's feats in SOR all the greater. wink

DarthAnt66
Holy **** I found it. mmm

Vixas
I would also like to see this video..... as well as see if there are unique statements like that for all classes.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYBMMYj20c - towards the end.

I'm curious what the Consular/Scoundrel/Solider says in solo mode.

EDIT: The Consular claims he won by virtue of superior Force power.

DarthAnt66
Regardless, I still doubt the authenticity of the statements. It's confirmed a group of Jedi and Sith alike confronted Malgus.
There was no solo battle, so thus considering the character's statements fully is pretty foolish and ignorant of Malgus' final stand.

AncientPower
Yeah, Nox's is awesome though.

AncientPower
Whilst i agree Ant, it is interesting nonetheless.

Nephthys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYBMMYj20c - towards the end.

I'm curious what the Consular/Scoundrel/Solider says in solo mode.

EDIT: The Consular claims he won by virtue of superior Force power.

Holy shit. Both of these are incredible accolades. Do you have a quote for the Consular's?

Wrath on Maul/Dooku tier.

Nox on Tenebrous tier, creeping to Plagueis tier due to power curving.

I have Barsen'thor on Dooku tier.

Good choices.

Hero on Kenobi tier nearing Anakin tier, HoT is more skilled than Emperor Malgus which is damned impressive.

The Hero is stronger than 'Thor, more powerful and with better dueling skills. Nice accolade though. thumb up

AncientPower
Thor is more powerful in feats and HoT more skilled, hence approaching Anakin.

ILS
I'm sort of alright with the "even if it's not canon, it can still happen" thing, but the issue there is the Smuggler soloing Malgus.

DarthAnt66
I do, but I'm going to be a dick and not give them to you out of virtue of self-satisfaction. thumb up

Good hunting. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.