Obi-Wan Kenobi & Aayla Secura vs. Darth Malak & Bastila Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime (Malak does not have his SF amp, however). Battle takes place on the Naboo plains.

SunRazer
Team 2. Malak's just too powerful.

Nephthys
Malak's not more powerful than Maul.

SunRazer
He doesn't need to be.

Nephthys
If you say so. I'm not convinced about him beating Kenobi however. He's a weaker duelist and Obi-Wan can probably take his Force powers without too much issue.

SunRazer
Not really. Malak's Force powers are at least Maul-level, which lets him destroy Aayla or defeat Kenobi that way.

Vixas
Originally posted by Nephthys
If you say so. I'm not convinced about him beating Kenobi however. He's a weaker duelist and Obi-Wan can probably take his Force powers without too much issue.

To be fair, Kenobi has been shown numerous times to have rather lacking resistance to offensive TK used against him.

|King Joker|
@SunRazer & Neph - What are your thoughts on Aayla vs. Bastila?

SunRazer
Bastila wins.

Vixas
Originally posted by SunRazer
Bastila wins.

Agreed.

appletonia
Bastila alone is easily more powerful than the likes of Maul/Obi-Wan, and I'm assuming Darth Malak without his SF amp is her firm superior either way though I'll need someone to post the evidence to be sure.

SunRazer
lol

appletonia
Have Obi-Wan/Maul done anything to prove themselves to be particularly strong in the Force that I'm not aware of? Notable heroes/villains appearing in a lot of sources =/= extremely powerful characters. Both are skilled and effective swordsman, but not particularly prolific Force Users.

Bastila was generally considered extremely powerful and gifted, had some of the best BM we've ever seen and has such combat feats as casually dominating multiple Force Users at once (putting both Juhani and Jolee in a stasis field for a significant period of time).

DarthAnt66
Malak can handle both of them with the aid of Shan's BM.

Alternatively, Malak can best Kenobi while Shan defeats Secura.

carthage
Malak solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.