Darth Bane/Qui Gon Jinn vs. Darth Krayt/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*Count Dooku loses his knowledge of Qui Gon's lightsaber form.

*Dynasty of Evil Bane

Who wins?

Trocity
Team 2 curb stomp.

ILS
very tough fight indeed 10/10

Stigma
Qui-Gon gets crushed and Bane gets shat on. Team 2 stomps hard.

appletonia
Team 1. Difference between Bane and Krayt larger than the difference between Dooku and Qui-Gon imo.

Stigma
Originally posted by appletonia
Team 1. Difference between Bane and Krayt larger than the difference between Dooku and Qui-Gon imo. Um...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/430/877/271.gif

ILS
Originally posted by appletonia
Team 1. Difference between Bane and Krayt larger than the difference between Dooku and Qui-Gon imo. I don't see how Krayt being that far ahead of Bane leads to him losing though.

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
I don't see how Krayt being that far ahead of Bane leads to him losing though.

EmperorSidious2
Really dooku or Krayt could solo. Dooku would have the easiest time due to knowing qui gon inside and out.

carthage
Who takes this?

ILS
Bane solos

Nephthys
thumb up

Trocity
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Really dooku or Krayt could solo. Dooku would have the easiest time due to knowing qui gon inside and out.

You did not read the OP.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up
Sad part is Neph is probably being serious.

Nephthys
http://www.fbcommentpictures.com/media/images/2014/12/01/tmpxjG5Ws.jpg

DarthAnt66
You have had wilder claims in the past. thumb up

carthage
Why is Neph trolling my thread with memes? Wow...

DarthAnt66
Reported him. thumb up

Sinious
Ant is being cruel to Neph so people forget about his love letters and poems. I think ignoring Neph completely would be a better approach for avoiding further embarrassment. You'd be doing the guy a huge favor too. thumb up

DarthAnt66
The love letters and poems were pretty fantastic, hilarious, and originalish. I have no problem with them behind shared, tbh.

The original one I sent Nephthys was legendary. I should put it in my profile bio actually... mmm

SunRazer
Team 2, solidly.

Board Walker
Kryat and dooku are just too nimble in sabers, they win.

EmperorSidious2
Even if Bane could stand up to Krayt, Jinn can't stand up to Dooku. So Team 2 basically stomps.

Angelalex242
Team 2 curbstomps

carthage
Don't count Bane out. He can kill guards with telekinesis

Angelalex242
Dooku, standing over the corpse, "Master Carthage spoke so highly of him."

Stigma
Tbh Qui-Gon can't carry his team.

SunRazer
Qui-Gon dies first, then comes back as a Force Ghost to try and help Bane. Only to find that Bane has already died by then, and with a solemn look of disappointment, Qui-Gon leaves the battlefield.

Then team 2 hugs it out.

Q99
There is no matchup that goes well for team 1.

Hm, maybe if a member of team 2 literally stood back and let team 1 go 2-on-1 twice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.