Orbalisk Bane, Lsu and Kas'im vs. LotF Luke and Yoda (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Tython

* Lsu gets her BM feats
* Kas'im gets his nexus feats
* This is sabers only fight.

Who wins?

appletonia
Team 1 pretty easily imo. Orbalisk Bane > LOTF Luke, if only due to the orbalisks, and BM Lsu and Kas'im are both individually superior to Yoda imo. Factor in the second team being outnumbered, and I'd definitely give it to the first team.

Force or all-out would be closer, and would possibly go to the second team.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by appletonia
Orbalisk Bane > LOTF Luke, if only due to the orbalisks, and BM Lsu and Kas'im are both individually superior to Yoda imo.
Orbalisk Bane > LOTF Luke, if only due to the orbalisks, and BM Lsu and Kas'im are both individually superior to Yoda imo.

The Ding Click village of southern Ethopian just had to sacrifice five of its first-born males to lions in order to please the gods enough to ensure that they never think of such utter retardation again.

Nargaroth
Team 1 pretty easily imo. Orbalisk Bane > LOTF Luke, if only due to the orbalisks, and BM Lsu and Kas'im are both individually superior to Yoda imo. Factor in the second team being outnumbered, and I'd definitely give it to the first team.

Force or all-out would be closer, and would possibly go to the second team.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

ILS
Michael Jordan doesn't even do it justice, man. Need some Mike Tyson for this one.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mtbu.gif

carthage
Kas'im can hold either off. And Bane beating and killing Sith vase assume and technobeasts are better feats than outclassing Darth Caedus, killing armies of Vong, and beating Darth Vader. Luke is out of his depth fighting the Sithari

Team 1 stomps hard with Kas'ims nexus amp

NewGuy01
Nice try.

ILS
Can we just talk about how Usain Bolt vs Bane in a 100m is actually a good discussion

SunRazer
lol.

Team 2 creams.

McP
Yoda solos. BM!Lsu and Nexus!Kasiim are probably in the same league with Plo. Yoda is able to stomp Koon as easily as Sidious stomped B-Team. And Bane wont be able to compete with Yoda alone.

Nephthys
Originally posted by McP
BM!Lsu and Nexus!Kasiim are probably in the same league with Plo.

Lmao.

Stigma
LOL yeah. C'mon they're not on Plo's level.

EDIT: Also, Neph, Should we assume you're picking on McP's post, but do not bat an eye on appletonia's ... well, epitome of absurd. What a guy. thumb up

McP
Originally posted by Stigma
LOL yeah. C'mon they're not on Plo's level.

Right. Anoon "second to none" Bondara would be far better example of Kas'im's equal (or superior if Kas'im doesn't have his amp).

Originally posted by Nephthys
Lmao.

Lmao, do you really believe, that those two can even compete with Yoda?

Emperordmb
They don't have to be able to compete with Yoda to be above Koon and Bondara.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They don't have to be able to compete with Yoda to be above Koon and Bondara.

Kas'im has no feats of skill to put him above giving Maul a fight, and Plo fighting evenly with Ventress >> fighting Bane with an amp and hyperbole regarding killing fodder Sith.

Nephthys
Originally posted by McP
Lmao, do you really believe, that those two can even compete with Yoda?

Lsu can, in a duel anyway. And I can buy into Kas'im being fast enough to not get blitzed a la Dooku.

Yoda could beat them with the Force but he doesn't really go in for that and if he holds back they may be capable of supporting themselves enough to press him.

Luke wins the thread though.

Fated Xtasy
Lsu can, in a duel anyway. And I can buy into Kas'im being fast enough to not get blitzed a la Dooku.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/6dc0b79183a140520e8ba3db23eec95e/tumblr_inline_npqv9yF8KT1slee4e_500.gif

Please tell me you're joking.

Aurbere
Looks an awful lot like a Married with Children gif to me.

It fits regardless, lol.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Aurbere
Looks an awful lot like a Married with Children gif to me.

It fits regardless, lol.

LMAO OMG, YASSSS It is! You've watched that show!?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
https://33.media.tumblr.com/6dc0b79183a140520e8ba3db23eec95e/tumblr_inline_npqv9yF8KT1slee4e_500.gif

Please tell me you're joking.

Why would I be joking? BM Lsu competed with Orbalisk Bane, she can certainly keep up with Yoda and her talent with a blade is exceptional enough that she lasts a while.

Kas'im I am less sure about.

Fated Xtasy
Why would I be joking? BM Lsu competed with Orbalisk Bane, she can certainly keep up with Yoda and her talent with a blade is exceptional enough that she lasts a while.

While being empowered by Worros' Battle Meditation which sharpens the affected's powers ten-fold.

Not to mention that even then, Nephthys, her Force Barrier is still weak.

I'm as much of a Bane fan as the next guy, Bane's cool, Zannah's cool and i genuinely enjoyed the books(RoT not so much) but the only thing i see happening to Lsu in this contest is this.

watch?v=mHacOCI_zYI

Emperordmb
This is sabers only, and Lsu does have BM here.

In an all-out that is probably how it would end though.

Nephthys
While being empowered by Worros' Battle Meditation which sharpens the affected's powers ten-fold.

Not to mention that even then, Nephthys, her Force Barrier is still weak.

I'm as much of a Bane fan as the next guy, Bane's cool, Zannah's cool and i genuinely enjoyed the books(RoT not so much) but the only thing i see happening to Lsu in this contest is this.

watch?v=mHacOCI_zYI

Yes, an advantage she possesses in this thread.

Yes, that's why I said Yoda would beat her with the Force. Fortunately, this is a sabers only thread. wink

Do try to keep up.

Aurbere
LMAO OMG, YASSSS It is! You've watched that show!?

Of course I have! big grin

DarthAnt66
Lsu can, in a duel anyway.
Every "retarded" post I make ever again that you ridicule will have this quote as its response.

Fated Xtasy
Yes, an advantage she possesses in this thread.

Yes, that's why I said Yoda would beat her with the Force. Fortunately, this is a sabers only thread. wink

Do try to keep up.

apologies, my attentions divided between this, formatting an RT and quote gathering.

Either way, i don't see Lsu keeping up with Yoda in speed. Honestly, they're facing the two most powerful warriors in the entire mythos. lol They don't stand a chance. Bane would probably be able to hold one of them off, but i see Lsu and Kas'im falling first, then Bane.

Originally posted by Aurbere
Of course I have! big grin

Our meeting was destiny lmao.

Aurbere
Our meeting was destiny lmao.

http://media.giphy.com/media/iSKFtpF2HzneE/giphy.gif

Emperordmb
Yeah they're not winning IMO. Either Yoda or Luke would beat any of those 3 in a contest of sabers force or all out. I don't see Yoda soloing a sabers only against all three of them at once though.

Also: "they're facing the two most powerful warriors in the entire mythos"
Sheev comes between those two <3

carthage
This is sabers only, and Lsu does have BM here.

In an all-out that is probably how it would end though.

Glad to know you think someone who doesn't have the level of skill as Yoda could beat him thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Glad to know you think someone who doesn't have the level of skill as Yoda could beat him thumb up
Glad to know you don't read my opinions before actually commenting on them. thumb up
Either Yoda or Luke would beat any of those 3 in a contest of sabers force or all out.

carthage
You have no actual grounds for even suggest she could even press him in combat. Bane was an unrefined savage in Orbalisks, he was nowhere near as skilled anywhere in comparison to Yoda or Sidious. Yoda would kill her with ease due to being a vastly superior swordsmen, but lmfao @ you even thinking she could be a challenge

Emperordmb
lmfao @ you backtracking after blatantly misrepresenting my opinions. And continuing to do so since I never said a saber duel between Yoda and Lsu would be close or that she'd press him.

It's like that bullshit when you tried to convince everyone I had Bane>Yoda

SunRazer
Even with the amp, Lsu isn't remotely comparable to Luke or Yoda on her own.

Nephthys
apologies, my attentions divided between this, formatting an RT and quote gathering.

Either way, i don't see Lsu keeping up with Yoda in speed. Honestly, they're facing the two most powerful warriors in the entire mythos. lol They don't stand a chance. Bane would probably be able to hold one of them off, but i see Lsu and Kas'im falling first, then Bane.

Lsu kept up with Bane in speed. If you think Bane is good enough to hold one of them off, then why not Lsu as well considering she demonstrated that she was comparable to him in sabers?

Stigma
As good as that feat was, Bane is not in Yoda or Luke's league, tho.

Stigma
Nah. That this is sabers only thread is equally unfortunate for her. big grin

appletonia
BM Lsu was actually faster than Bane, who as early as a year or so into his training in POD has been blitzing well trained Sith Lords and by DOE has by far the single best speed feat we've ever seen (the rainstorm one). She was also an incredibly skilled and dedicated weapons master, whereas Yoda didn't even train regularly with a lightsaber according to multiple sources, clearly being more dedicated to other things.

How does Yoda remotely compare in speed or as a technical swordsman?

Kas'im is his clear superior as a swordsman as well, and isn't anywhere near as outmatched in power as some might like to think (if he is at all tbh - blocking Bane's attack was an absolutely incredible feat).

And Luke's overrated. He might be able to defeat any other incaranation of Bane in a lightsaber duel but he definitely isn't so much better to make up for the advanatges of the orbalisks.

FreshestSlice
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2788772255.gif

Angelalex242
Spite thread against Team 1. They haven't a prayer in a million.

Trocity
How does Yoda remotely compare in speed or as a technical swordsman?

Kas'im is his clear superior as a swordsman as well, and isn't anywhere near as outmatched in power as some might like to think (if he is at all tbh - blocking Bane's attack was an absolutely incredible feat).

And Luke's overrated.

Are you f***ing insane?

Fated Xtasy
Lsu kept up with Bane in speed. If you think Bane is good enough to hold one of them off, then why not Lsu as well considering she demonstrated that she was comparable to him in sabers?

Simple, Darth Bane with the Orbalisk is several times more durable than Lsu and Kas'im combined. DoE Bane is likely to do decently against Luke or Yoda due to his more refined style, but evidently Orbalisk Bane's body armor and wild offensive are what's going to keep him in the fight for a while longer than his two allies.

Like Nova said, it's impressive that Lsu held off Bane for a good amount of time, but let's not forget how Lsu had Farfalla there to save her from death several times.

Like-wise, Kas'im competed with a lesser version of Bane, who is, clearly not as powerful as RoT or DoE Bane in any scenario, it's impressive that he fought Bane, but the end result will be the same.

Only much more gruesome.

You can argue that their symmetry(that of the entire team)will aid them against Yoda or Luke, which is a fair point, no doubt.

But like I said, I'm not convinced this team can win.

Especially when Yoda's stated to be much faster than Mace(we've all seen Mace's speed) and Luke is likely comparable to Yoda in speed as of RotJ seeing as he met the speed of Darth Vader, who as of 18BBY, was faster than Mace Windu, Soara Antana, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi and a pre prime Ferus Olin, and seeing as how the team is facing Luke at his prime.

I reiterate, I'm not convinced this team can win.

Nephthys
If you think DoE Bane can do decently against them, you must think he's fast enough to keep up, thus Raskta could as well and his refined lightsaber skill is something she also possesses.

Farfalla saved her from Force attacks. This is sabers only.

Kas'im did, yeah. Like I said, I am in no way sure Kas'im can compete with Luke and Yoda, I merely mentioned that I could see it happening. With Raskta's help of course.

I didn't say they did win. All I argued was that they don't get stomped and can believably press Yoda with their exceptional skill. I said on page 1 that team 2 wins imo.

Raptor22

Force or all-out would be closer, and would possibly go to the second team. the only part of this post that is correct is the part about team 2 being out numbered.

Team 2 wins handily

Angelalex242
To clarify, we're talking about Grandmaster Luke (Legacy of the Force). Ya know, the guy who can make his lightsaber look like 1000 of them?

And...Grandmaster Yoda. Ya know, the green bouncy ball of death?

Luke can probably solo these jokers. Yoda can go meditate if he wants.

"Need me you do not, Skywalker."

Board Walker
LOTF Luke stomps everyone else in this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.