Sheev Palpatine's double life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
So I've always wondered, when Dooku or someone wants to speak to Sidious via hologram, does Sheev just run into a closet in his office and throw on a cloak? What happens if someone calls him at an inconvenient time and someone walks into his office?

red8
Maybe Dooku has a different ring tone.

Trocity
Originally posted by Kurk
So I've always wondered, when Dooku or someone wants to speak to Sidious via hologram, does Sheev just run into a closet in his office and throw on a cloak? What happens if someone calls him at an inconvenient time and someone walks into his office?

You speak as though he can't sense anything.

I'm pretty sure Palpatine's precognition and awareness of his surroundings through the Force negates someone walking into his office at an inconvenient time.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
You speak as though he can't sense anything.

I'm pretty sure Palpatine's precognition and awareness of his surroundings through the Force negates someone walking into his office at an inconvenient time.

Also Senate/Red Guards.

Emperordmb
He's the ****ing Chancellor of the Republic. If he doesn't want to be disturbed then he won't be disturbed.

Plus he could always go to the LiMerge building if he really needed some private time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.