Gauntlet V.S. Gauntlet (Arm-Wrestling mayhaps?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Hello everyone, I present to you another versus from yours truly. Something I believe I have yet to see here, is two "teams" of combatants fighting gauntlet-style against one-another, or possible against teams introduced as one. All characters mentioned are in their prime, and after each round the victor will NOT be rejuvenated by the forces that be. Whatever amount of effort, injury, or themselves they may have lost in their previous bout stays with them to the next. Also, characters not, in your opinion, "in" the fighting yet can do NOTHING to influence it. (IE: Oppo cannot use BM from the "sidelines" so to speak)

So without further ado, here you are. Oh! Also I would greatly appreciate elaboration on the order of defeats in which you think they occur.

Gauntlet Team 1: (Starting &gtwink Obi-Wan Kenobi, Satele-Shan & Tholme, Corran Horn & RotS Anakin, Yoda, Mace Windu & Oppo Rancisis

Gauntlet Team 2: (Starting &gtwink Ulic Qel-Droma (Dark), Darth Nox (Dark-Side only, all ghosts and abilities), Malgus (FE) & RotJ Vader, SoR Revan & DD Vos, Darth Krayt

As always, your opinions are appreciated. Debate whenever you like.

carthage
Anakin might be the strongest competitor on the Jedi, he's broken spider droids and shattered wrists and has the greatest physical strength. In a pure arm wrestling match, I think he'd probably either clear or get downed by Malgus or Vader unless he calls on the force or something.

Kenobi probably stalemates with Ulic, and the rest probably don't pass Ulic at all. Corran, Satele, Tholme, Oppo really aren't as strong as any of the dark siders.

Vixas
Originally posted by carthage
Anakin might be the strongest competitor on the Jedi, he's broken spider droids and shattered wrists and has the greatest physical strength. In a pure arm wrestling match, I think he'd probably either clear or get downed by Malgus or Vader unless he calls on the force or something.

Kenobi probably stalemates with Ulic, and the rest probably don't pass Ulic at all. Corran, Satele, Tholme, Oppo really aren't as strong as any of the dark siders.

Seems I have made a bit of a mistake. This is still COMBAT, the reference to arm-wrestling was an attempt at a play on words since two gauntlets (Hand-wear) were going against one-another.

Fated Xtasy
Lol, oh okay, thanks for clearing it up Vixas, i was kind of confused by this. I'll make my own response once i've gone through this book for an RT big grin

Interesting thread btw thumb up

Vixas
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol, oh okay, thanks for clearing it up Vixas, i was kind of confused by this. I'll make my own response once i've gone through this book for an RT big grin

Interesting thread btw thumb up

Of course, I may well see about editing that out of the title. Despite my formal manner of speech I CAN attempt a joke. Though it seems.... not very well. xD Thank you for the praise on the thread as well.

Vixas
(Bump)

DarthAnt66
OP is too confusing.

TL;DR summary please.

Vixas
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
OP is too confusing.

TL;DR summary please.

Essentially both teams are Gauntlets, with each new fighter(s) entering only after their ally or allies before them in the order fall.

FreshestSlice
Team 2?

If I'm getting this right, I'd assume:
Obi-Wan defeats Ulic, then dies against Nox, who starts killing until Corran Horn and RotS Anakin, who die against Malgus and Vader, they then might fall to Yoda, who's defeated by Revan and Vos, who then go on to kill the rest of Team 1. If Vader and Malgus get by Yoda, and there's a chance they do, they go on to kill the rest of Team 1.

ares834
Team 2. When "team" 1 gets to Malgus and Vader they are screwed. Not even Yoda is taking both of them at once.

Vixas
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team 2?

If I'm getting this right, I'd assume:
Obi-Wan defeats Ulic, then dies against Nox, who starts killing until Corran Horn and RotS Anakin, who die against Malgus and Vader, they then might fall to Yoda, who's defeated by Revan and Vos, who then go on to kill the rest of Team 1. If Vader and Malgus get by Yoda, and there's a chance they do, they go on to kill the rest of Team 1.

Indeed you are. Keep in mind that there is NO in-between healing. Continuous combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.