Cronal vs Aleema Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nargaroth
Force battle only.

Who wins?

WildBantha88
What are Aleema's feats my friend?

carthage
Probably Aleema.

Cronal needed people to wear those gems in order for his TP to be effective, without it I don't think he can do much of anything at all.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Probably Aleema.

Cronal needed people to wear those gems in order for his TP to be effective, without it I don't think he can do much of anything at all. you mean aside from the time that he cut the morals out of an entire army using Meltnassif, a substance that he controls using TP

carthage
The Meltmassif was a conduit for his force abilities though wasn't it? Didn't it enhance and amplify his abilities or something? I don't remember it too well. Aleema can produce illusions that trick entire armies/entire fleets, and her force blasts reduced a servant to a charred husk. I don't recall anything from Cronal on that level.

ChaosTheory123
Keto also survived a Force Blast from Kun that he sent with the intent to kill

Sure, it was before that whole massive power growth post christening as DLotS, but still not bad

Trocity
The Meltmassif was a conduit for his force abilities though wasn't it? Didn't it enhance and amplify his abilities or something? I don't remember it too well. Aleema can produce illusions that trick entire armies/entire fleets, and her force blasts reduced a servant to a charred husk. I don't recall anything from Cronal on that level.

You're right, Aleema wins, we all know Bantha has a hard-on for Cronal, whom he thinks beats Palpatine with prep.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Keto also survived a Force Blast from Kun that he sent with the intent to kill

Sure, it was before that whole massive power growth post christening as DLotS, but still not bad

Force deflection actually.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by AncientPower
Force deflection actually.

Was it?

Kun turned her attack red? :hmm

ares834
Don't know what other sources say but in the comic it's obviously an amulet blast.

WildBantha88
The Meltmassif was a conduit for his force abilities though wasn't it? Didn't it enhance and amplify his abilities or something? I don't remember it too well. Aleema can produce illusions that trick entire armies/entire fleets, and her force blasts reduced a servant to a charred husk. I don't recall anything from Cronal on that level. He integrated Meltmassif into his alchemy which he then used to create his crown which boosters his powers. If that's what your referring too then yes, but regular Meltmassif doesn't amp him in anyway. What Meltmassif really is is a stone that these creatures manipulate as bodies. They don't really have bodies but they can make bodies with Meltmassif and control and manipulate it. How Cronal manipulates Meltmassif is by mind dominating these creatures and using them to control the substance. Luke described it as Cronal being a giant black hole and the creatures being stars sucked into his gravitational field. Therefore Cronal using Meltmassif on the scale as which he did is a massive TP feat as he was mind dominating several thousands if not millions of these things at a time i n order to use Meltmassif on the scale of an army.

carthage
Yeah, but he needs to have his subjects in contact with it. Impressive and unique showings, but without it he isn't going to beat a force user on Aleema's level.

WildBantha88
Yeah, but he needs to have his subjects in contact with it. Impressive and unique showings, but without it he isn't going to beat a force user on Aleema's level. he doesn't need Meltmassif to win. That showing prooves that he has alot of raw power behind his TP. Even Luke felt helpless against his TP at first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.