Star Wars Head-to-Head Matchups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
So I found this book called Star Wars Head-to-Head written by Pablo Hidalgo, some prominent Star Wars author dude.

I'm going to list some of the matchups in this book with who the "experts'" think would win:

Tell me which ones you agree or disagree with

1) Yoda vs Vader
Winner: Vader; Vader proves too powerful for the venerable Jedi Master, who awaits a new hope to help bring balance to the Force

2) Obi-Wan (prime) vs Boba Fett (prime)
Winner: Obi-Wan; Obi knows to first disable as many of Fett's long-range weapons as he can, bringing the hunter in close where the Jedi has the advantage

3) Luke (Prime) vs Anakin Skywalker (Prime)

Winner: Luke; Anakin's relative lack of control in the heat of battle is his undoing

4) Grievous vs Emperor Palpatine

Winner: The cackling Emperor unleashes a torrent of l lightning on Grievous, shorting out his mechanical systems. Grievous is immobilized. With th eForce, Palpatine crushes the organ sac contained within Grievous's chest, killing the cyborge general.

5) Padme vs Zam Wessel

Winner: It's close, but Zam knows the tricks of the bounty hunting trade and succeeds in capturing the unguarded Senator.

I'll post more matchups if you'd like

Zenwolf
Some of the Head to Head matchups were really wrong....although not as bad as that other Versus series...though you also have some ridiculous matchups which are just either stupid or completely one sided.

TheNuisanceBird
Vader wouldn't stand a chance against Yoda's speed. Although this is Yoda during his exile. It states "Kenobi in his prime and yet it shows AOTC Kenobi. Luke is outclassed in terms of Anakin. People think Luke is a legit equal to ROTJ Vader although he was holding back. Grievous Vs Palpatine is ridiculous and if they say Padme Vs Zam is close I'm assuming they mean a hand to hand fight. The verdicts mostly vague.

"Experts" lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.