Pyramid on Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
The Mars rover took a picture of this..

http://sxh1b2g2g4f2w04gm2piih1u.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Did-aliens-build-a-pyramid-on-Mars.jpg

dadudemon
Just a rock. Rocks can break apart and make many different shapes until you get a shape that resembles something recognizable.

One day, when rappelling down a cliff, I saw some rocks in the side that looked like Winston Churchill scowling. Clearly, that was no man-made. Just coincidence.

Time-Immemorial
Pretty crazy though, you have to admit.

Mindship
Face on Mars > mere pyramid.

http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/Images/2012/4/14/201241413512435734_3.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindship
Face on Mars > mere pyramid.

http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/Images/2012/4/14/201241413512435734_3.jpg

More debris from broken rockslaughing out loud

Nasa is a joke.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
More debris from broken rockslaughing out loud

Nasa is a joke.

You can't be serious. Just because you're gullible doesn't mean NASA is a joke.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
You can't be serious. Just because you're gullible doesn't mean NASA is a joke.

Gullible about what?

AbnormalButSane
Why would you say NASA is a joke? I don't get it.

Time-Immemorial
Gullible about what?

Bashar Teg
nasa takes a photo, some conspiracy theorists claim it's an alien-built structure, nasa is like "uh...no".

at what point in this story do you assign blame for this false specilation on nasa, because you're confusing a lot of people here.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nasa takes a photo, some conspiracy theorists claim it's an alien-built structure, nasa is like "uh...no".

at what point in this story do you assign blame for this false specilation on nasa, because you're confusing a lot of people here.

How is aliens a conspiracy theory, when NASA is the one who says we will contact aliens by 2025?

AbnormalButSane
How is aliens a conspiracy theory, when NASA is the one who says we will contact aliens by 2025?

Signs of alien life may be discovered by then. (As in single cell organism and such within our solar system.)

They said nothing necessarily about contacting little green men.

Time-Immemorial
It is a possibility though. I assume you are Atheist, which makes it interesting you rule out other intelligent life out and shuck it off as a conspiracy. Why can ET or IT not exist elsewhere?

AbnormalButSane
It is a possibility though. I assume you are Atheist, which makes it interesting you rule out other intelligent life out and shuck it off as a conspiracy. Why can ET or IT not exist elsewhere?

I don't rule out other intelligent life in the universe. I'm starting to rule it out on this forum.

Time-Immemorial
Ah so you flip flopped on your conspiracy opinion. Then resorted to indirect trolling/flaming.

AbnormalButSane
Until you start making more sense, I don't know how to continue this conversation. srug

Bashar Teg
Until you start making more sense, I don't know how to continue this conversation. srug

reported for trolling. shifty

Surtur

I don't think NASA is a joke, but it is quite shady. Watch the episode about NASA from the show "Penn and Teller Bullshit".

Omega Vision
I don't rule out other intelligent life in the universe. I'm starting to rule it out on this forum.
I'm sorry, TI, but you have to admit that's some tasty roasting she just did on you.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm sorry, TI, but you have to admit that's some tasty roasting she just did on you.

It's fine, certain people mainly anyone but Star, DDM and myself get away with that kind of stuff. Bias abounds.

Anyways where have you been?

Omega Vision
Like, today? Writing and reading mostly.

Are we in the stage where I have to be around all day long or else you get clingy? 131

Time-Immemorial
Like, today? Writing and reading mostly.

Are we in the stage where I have to be around all day long or else you get clingy? 131

Don't start assuming the obvious..

Emperordmb
Martians built it from the top down with their minds to conduct the Lucifer experiment by using the pyramids to create an artificial field of spiritual energy around the planet, but it led to the destruction of their civilization so they came to Earth along with other aliens known as "The Hebrews" and both interbred with humans.

Martians=Bad aliens
Hebrews=Good aliens

And a lot of influential and powerful people who control the world are actually descended from martians.

The Pyramids on our planet were actually created by these aliens as well, constructed from top to bottom, which the aliens did by imagining them into existence.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Martians built it from the top down with their minds to conduct the Lucifer experiment by using the pyramids to create an artificial field of spiritual energy around the planet, but it led to the destruction of their civilization so they came to Earth along with other aliens known as "The Hebrews" and both interbred with humans.

Martians=Bad aliens
Hebrews=Good aliens

And a lot of influential and powerful people who control the world are actually descended from martians.

The Pyramids on our planet were actually created by these aliens as well, constructed from top to bottom, which the aliens did by imagining them into existence.

Interesting, I wonder what Omega thinks of this.

Tzeentch
I don't rule out other intelligent life in the universe. I'm starting to rule it out on this forum. This should be on a banner at the top of the forum.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
This should be on a banner at the top of the forum.

How about

"I used to troll, but then my balls dropped."

Canon

Tzeentch
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/1437373465906_zpsdi5oemol.gif~original

Time-Immemorial
hahahahaha

Emperordmb
This is actually something some people believe called spirit science.

Watch if you want a good laugh:
watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw

Omega Vision
Decent stealth trolling is what it is. Just decent.

Digi
Yeah, Time, your page 1 posts are pretty confusing. You say something could be a pyramid on Mars, then call NASA a joke bc of the "Mars face"?

No one is discrediting the possibility of intelligent life on other planets. They are discrediting that photo meaning anything to anyone with any sense of empirical rationale.

Time-Immemorial
Do you ever make a non pragmatic post Digi? I mean gd you take the fun out of everything.

Time-Immemorial
Decent stealth trolling is what it is. Just decent.

laughing

Flyattractor
The old Doctor WHO episode explained all this.

Get with the times.

Digi
Do you ever make a non pragmatic post Digi? I mean gd you take the fun out of everything.

Imagine, if you will, someone who enjoys pragmatic posts. Almost as much as crushing the spirits of those who don't.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
Imagine, if you will, someone who enjoys pragmatic posts. Almost as much as crushing the spirits of those who don't.

Your posts are like the grim reaper man, honestly. But it seems you are aware of this.

Digi
Your posts are like the grim reaper man, honestly. But it seems you are aware of this.

Just call me the deflater.

http://i.imgur.com/mtG2OiB.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Oh Governor

Flyattractor
From pyramids to faces to balls all in one thread.

Gotta love KMC

Digi
I actually used to hate Brady. Now he's basically my favorite football player. And I'm a Steelers fan. I hope he goes scorched earth on the league this year after his suspension and just throws for like 7 TDs every game.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
I actually used to hate Brady. Now he's basically my favorite football player.

At least we have something in common.

Shakyamunison
For amusement here are more rocks on Mars that look like other things.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/11-rocks-on-mars-illusions_n_5697695.html

Trocity
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
For amusement here are more rocks on Mars that look like other things.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/11-rocks-on-mars-illusions_n_5697695.html

thumb up

Bad thread is bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.