Hulk (Lou) Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Captain, duh, and make another one of these and I'll close it.

BruceSkywalker
somebody needs to watch better tv..

Cap takes this...

ShadowFyre
Lou Hulk just doesent have any real feats to contend with modern MCU characters due to lack of special effects. I cant remember all episodes because I was born in the 80's. But the most impressive thing I remember from him was usually busting down walls.

Their raw physical might be a slight edge to Hulk but pretty much everything else is Cap in a landslide. And the strength dept could even be debated honestly.

Zack M
He threw a bear once. laughing out loud

KingD19
I believe Ferigno Hulk's biggest strength feats were hoisting a juror box full of people above his head, and mauling a bulldozer. He also like it was mentioned, threw a bear across a lake or something.

ShadowFyre
I kinda remember him wrestling a bear. Which is where I would put Caps strength max at. Equivalent to a small brown bear ( still superhuman as opposed to peak human where he is supposed to be). So still Cap in a landslide because I think the shield can cut Hulk pretty easily.

KingD19
Going by feats both implied and shown, Cap has this. Like pushing a bulldozer across a field so fast that Dethlok's impressive time of a minute and some change(if I'm wrong let me know) "wasn't even close" to Cap's time.

ShadowFyre
When did Cap push a bulldozer?

ShadowFyre
Or did you mean Hulks? Because Lou Hulk was obviously stronger, but I think everyone agrees this is a mismatch. Poor Lou

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
When did Cap push a bulldozer?

It was an off-screen feat in Agents of SHIELD. Dethlok was training and pushed a nice sized bulldozer from one end of a field to another. When he got to the other side, he asked if he beat Cap's time and the agent with him(I think it was Coulson) said he wasn't even close.

ShadowFyre
Really? Huh, thats a pretty impressive feat. Very impressive actually. Ive never watched aos though. I probably should.

Robtard
In one ep, Hulk was trapped in a special 'Hulk Box' of sorts and he tunneled through the concrete floor to escape.

Something Cap couldn't do.

Time-Immemorial
Hulk was in aos?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Robtard
In one ep, Hulk was trapped in a special 'Hulk Box' of sorts and he tunneled through the concrete floor to escape.

Something Cap couldn't do.

No, Cap couldnt do that. Lou Hulk is definitely a certified Wall-buster. Lol, its been so long since ive seen that show. Does anyone remember when he fought Thor. Didnt they have a little scuffle and then team up? Has no bearing on this fight. Just wondering if anybody remembers.

Robtard
I do. Hulk beat Thor's ass there too, just like he did in The Avengers smile

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hulk was in aos?

Robtard
Hulk wasn't, but he might have been mentioned in passing. Cap definitely was mentioned though. See KingD19 post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.