DCnU Lobo Vs DCnU Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Current Slade. Current Lobo.
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DS_zpshfuuxez2.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LO_zpsvll6lvsp.jpg

ShadowFyre
As someone who never really got into nu-52 or whatever. I remember Lobo as an indestructible Supermqn fighting, pantheon destroying, city crushing space bounty hunter. And Slade as a guy who beat up Batman once. So DC fans dont get to mad when I automatically say Lobo. Even though his new look is atrocious and DS looks like a badass Ninja Predator.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
As someone who never really got into nu-52 or whatever. I remember Lobo as an indestructible Supermqn fighting, pantheon destroying, city crushing space bounty hunter. And Slade as a guy who beat up Batman once. So DC fans dont get to mad when I automatically say Lobo. Even though his new look is atrocious and DS looks like a badass Ninja Predator. just so you know, new 52 lobo has gotten his ass handed to him by superman, super girl (twice), several sinestro corps members, etc.

ShadowFyre
He should, he looks horrible. And in the Slade vs. BP match I just saw the WW scans and he looked pretty damn good considering who he was going up against.

ShadowFyre
Can he still heal from a drop of blood and all that? Thats a pretty big factor to me.

BruceSkywalker
as someone who has actually read both new 52 versions, i can say beyond a s shadow of a doubt that Slade kicks his ass...

DarkSaint85
DS wins.

ShadowFyre
Well, everybody more knowledgeable than me on DC seems pretty confident in Slade.

DarkSaint85
To answr your question, no he can't heal from a drop of blood anymore. He's basically Wolverine now in terms of HF, but not as extreme.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
To answr your question, no he can't heal from a drop of blood anymore. He's basically Wolverine now in terms of HF, but not as extreme.

Thank you.

Flyattractor
Yeah. TwiLobo is more of a parody of the old "Comic Book Bad Ass" now then he was back in the day....IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.