Agent Smith (Matrix) vs. General Zod (MoS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is Smith by the end of the Matrix series with all of his abilities with the exception of his absorption powers.

Smith & Zod face off in the middle of Metropolis at night and in the rain.

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Another thread been done 100 times

FrothByte
Smith.

Time-Immemorial
Again wrong.

FrothByte
Smith has better speed feats and way better fight skills. Strength is debatable, but Smith's final fight with Neo was creating shockwaves that dwarf anything Kal and Zod were making.

quanchi112
Smith rapes.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Smith has better speed feats and way better fight skills. Strength is debatable, but Smith's final fight with Neo was creating shockwaves that dwarf anything Kal and Zod were making.

The shockwave are you referring to was when they came in from the sky and hot the earth. Zod cannot get hurt as easily as Neo.

FrothByte
Nope. I'm referring to the shockwaves they were making when the smashed into each other.

Time-Immemorial
Nope. I'm referring to the shockwaves they were making when the smashed into each other.

Kal, Zod have the same thing, another which rob proved a long time ago. Why do you like to debate this same shit over and over?

FrothByte
Why are you so dependent on Rob? Debate your own debates. I don't go through each and every post here and memorize what everyone is saying.

If you have a point then just say it. I already gave you multiple reasons why I think Smith wins. I'm going to rewatch both the Matrix fight and the MOS fight later just to be sure but I'm pretty sure Neo and Smith were making far bigger shockwaves than what Kal and Zod were making.

That still doesn't change the fact that Smith has better speed and fighting skill than Zod.

Time-Immemorial
Why are you so dependent on Rob? Debate your own debates.

Why are you so dependent on debating the same thing?

Genesis-Soldier
how does smith not take tis with some difficulty

smith can bullet time
is the equal/ greater then a man with decades of diffrent martial arts and fighting skills

if smith has all his powers except replication then i am assuming he has the oracles eyes... BIG advantage

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
how does smith not take tis with some difficulty

smith can bullet time
is the equal/ greater then a man with decades of diffrent martial arts and fighting skills

if smith has all his powers except replication then i am assuming he has the oracles eyes... BIG advantage

Because a non bullet timing neo with much less experience took him down.

As stated smith is bound to physics of the Matrix where is Zod would not be. His HV is enough to wipe them all out.

Utrigita
I think Smith edges out the win. It's close though.

Time-Immemorial
Literally neo raped him having any training.

Emperordmb
Smith.

Question, does Smith get all of him, or just his Oracle body.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why are you so dependent on debating the same thing?

You know that doesn't make sense right? Now you're just being petty.

FrothByte
Literally neo raped him having any training.

You need to rewatch the movie.

1. Neo had tremendous training
2. Neo wasn't able to beat oracle-smith through pure combat.

Time-Immemorial
You know that doesn't make sense right? Now you're just being petty.

You say the same shit every time. Get a life.

juggerman
Because a non bullet timing neo with much less experience took him down.

As stated smith is bound to physics of the Matrix where is Zod would not be. His HV is enough to wipe them all out.

Neo was bullet timing when he fought Smith the first time

But yeah HV would wipe him out imo

Time-Immemorial
He only tried to dodge bullet once and got hit. Was there another time?

My bad that was neolaughing out loud

Got them confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Smith.

Question, does Smith get all of him, or just his Oracle body. He doesn't need anything more than the Oracle body.

juggerman
He only tried to dodge bullet once and got hit. Was there another time?

My bad that was neolaughing out loud

Got them confused

He still dodged several bullets and was moving faster than them. That's bullet timing speed regardless of if he got hit or not.

Quicksilver got hit in AoU too. He was still faster than bullets

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
He still dodged several bullets and was moving faster than them. That's bullet timing speed regardless of if he got hit or not.

Quicksilver got hit in AoU too. He was still faster than bullets

He got hit by bullets because he wanted too, iirc.

juggerman
He got hit by bullets because he wanted too, iirc.

Why would he want to? I was actually talking about the cop that shot him on accident. I totally forgot Ultron shot him up

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

juggerman
Point is bullet timers can still get shot. Neo was able to dodge bullets as they were flying toward him. That is all.

Zod wins with HV imo

Time-Immemorial
I was agreeing with you, hence the thumb up

FrothByte
Point is bullet timers can still get shot. Neo was able to dodge bullets as they were flying toward him. That is all.

Zod wins with HV imo

Not if he can't hit Smith with the HV. I don't know how fast that HV is but I don't think it's quite as fast as a bullet. And even if it was, that's just a single line of HV whereas Smith is able to comfortably dodge a barrage of bullets.

Also remember that HV seems to hurt Zod. Doubt he can keep it up for too long.

Time-Immemorial
Not if he can't hit Smith with the HV. I don't know how fast that HV is but I don't think it's quite as fast as a bullet. And even if it was, that's just a single line of HV whereas Smith is able to comfortably dodge a barrage of bullets.

More bullshit from a bullshit poster. Seems to Hurt Zod now? Do you ever get tired of hearing your own bullshit lies?

How is he dodging a continuous beam when he could not dodge fists and a pole?

FrothByte
More bullshit from a bullshit poster. Seems to Hurt Zod now? Do you ever get tired of hearing your own bullshit lies?

How is he dodging a continuous beam when he could not dodge fists and a pole?

1. You need to calm down and stop taking these debates personally. Your ad hominem attacks reduces your credibility.

2. Rewatch MOS. Both Clark and Zod seem to experience pain after using HV.

3. Said pole and fists were wielded by Neo. Neo who was quite a bit faster than regular Smith once he fully become The One.

4. This is not regular Smith we're talking about but Oracle Smith. Oracle Smith whom Neo could not beat in combat even after all his power upgrades since becoming The One.

Time-Immemorial
You can't back shit up.

HV hurts themlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Never thought I'd see such a stupid argument. Now Zod can't use HV cause it "hurts" himlaughing out loud

FrothByte
Sigh. Will you please read and UNDERSTAND what I posted before trying to argue?

I never said Zod can't use his HV because it hurts him. I said I doubt how long he can maintain it because it hurts him.

Watch the scene where Clark is melting a hole through ice with his HV. You see a grimace of pain as he shuts it off. Check the scene where Zod first uses his HV. Grimaces just before he shoots it off. Even screams in pain while using HV.

Oh and good job dodging all the other points I brought up.

Time-Immemorial
HAHAHAHAHAHA, he didn't seem to have a problem with holding it to kill those people at the endlaughing out loud

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your washed up old lowballing takes on new meaning!!!laughing out loud

FrothByte
HAHAHAHAHAHA, he didn't seem to have a problem with holding it to kill those people at the endlaughing out loud

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your washed up old lowballing takes on new meaning!!!laughing out loud

Are you telling me the scenes I mentioned don't exist? Or did you even bother checking them out?

Here. Fast forward to 1:38 and tell me he isn't in pain:

https://youtu.be/ZrmlF7_ddr8

Time-Immemorial
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

"HV HURTS THEM"

laughing out loud

juggerman

At some point they will be close up. They kinda have to be since Smith has no long ranged attacks. Zod can easily cut thru him. Remember the scene where Faora and Nam had Kal pinned down and he blasted them with HV? I highly doubt Smith would be able to dodge that

Time-Immemorial
Apparently the simplicity of that here evaded frothball and he had to resort to finding a tiny pin hole at the bottom of the ocean.

FrothByte
Apparently the simplicity of that here evaded frothball and he had to resort to finding a tiny pin hole at the bottom of the ocean.

I assume you again decided to ignore the clip I posted? I know we haven't always agreed on debates regarding kryptonians but I never thought you'd eventually go on full troll mode.

Time-Immemorial
I never knew you would go full on troll mode and say "no it won't work, it hurts them!"

HV ftw

FrothByte
At some point they will be close up. They kinda have to be since Smith has no long ranged attacks. Zod can easily cut thru him. Remember the scene where Faora and Nam had Kal pinned down and he blasted them with HV? I highly doubt Smith would be able to dodge that

Yes that's feasible. If Zod can grapple Smith. Smith has far better combat speed feats so even if they get in close, Smith will be all over Zod so I'm unsure if he can get a clear shot.

Also not sure Zod can use HV at the speed of thought. He seemed to need a bit of preparation before he could use it.

FrothByte
I never knew you would go full on troll mode and say "no it won't work, it hurts them!"

HV ftw

Did you or did you not watch the clip?

Time-Immemorial
Ur right froth, Zod will just sit there a be hit and won't be able to react or use HV.

It's like you didn't even watch the movies. You just make shit up and pass it off as canon.

How about we recton all debates in the past and say "HV won't work, it hurts them."

laughing out loud

Funny you dig so low in shit to come to this point.

Time-Immemorial
Did you or did you not watch the clip?

Yes, it's not hurting himlaughing out loud

He didn't know what was happening to him!! Is this not more clear!?

Notice that did not happen any other time he used it. Grow up and shut up with your nonsense.

FrothByte
You need to calm down TI. Are you interested in actually debating or do just want to throw a tantrum?

If they don't really feel pain while using HV then why did Clark grimace in pain after using his HV to melt ice?

juggerman
Yes that's feasible. If Zod can grapple Smith. Smith has far better combat speed feats so even if they get in close, Smith will be all over Zod so I'm unsure if he can get a clear shot.

Also not sure Zod can use HV at the speed of thought. He seemed to need a bit of preparation before he could use it.

They will grapple. Correct me if I'm wrong but bullets could still hurt Neo after he became The One right? He made it a point to dodge them and/or stop them outright. That tells me that Zod's durability is above Neo and by extension Smith too since they were about even

Time-Immemorial
You need to calm down TI. Are you interested in actually debating or do just want to throw a tantrum?

If they don't really feel pain while using HV then why did Clark grimace in pain after using his HV to melt ice?

Your use of these words like, pain, hurt, grimace are used to show weakness that does not exist. Are you serious suggesting that Zod is now limited in using his HV based on your illogical opinion. You can't find shit to back up your claim.

I guess wolverine using his claws causes him pain and cyclops using his causes pain. I guess that limits their ability to use their powers/weapons.

Seriously I about had my fill with you and your bullshit.

Time-Immemorial
They will grapple. Correct me if I'm wrong but bullets could still hurt Neo after he became The One right? He made it a point to dodge them and/or stop them outright. That tells me that Zod's durability is above Neo and by extension Smith too since they were about even

Your correct, neo could still bleed as noticed by merilgivian. His body can still take damage and he is still based and tied to human flesh.

FrothByte

Oh I'm not denying that bullets will hurt Smith. To be honest I'm not sure, since we haven't seen Neo or Smith get shot in their ultimate forms. But yeah, because they make it a point to dodge or stop them then I'll assume it hurts them.

My problem with the HV thing is that both Kal and Zod were unable to easily use their HV. It took them time to prepare before they were able to shoot it. Granted it wasn't that long, but there was still a lag whenever they used it and they couldn't sling it around as easily as punches.

Add to that the fact that Smith even up close can move at tremendous speeds and that's why I think there's too much of a lag in using HV to be able to hit Smith properly.

FrothByte
Your use of these words like, pain, hurt, grimace are used to show weakness that does not exist. Are you serious suggesting that Zod is now limited in using his HV based on your illogical opinion. You can't find shit to back up your claim.

I guess wolverine using his claws causes him pain and cyclops using his causes pain. I guess that limits their ability to use their powers/weapons.

Seriously I about had my fill with you and your bullshit.

You call what I say bullshit and I call what you say as tantrums. How bout we just agree not to reply to each other then.

Time-Immemorial
You call what I say bullshit and I call what you say as tantrums. How bout we just agree not to reply to each other then.

thumb up

juggerman
Oh I'm not denying that bullets will hurt Smith. To be honest I'm not sure, since we haven't seen Neo or Smith get shot in their ultimate forms. But yeah, because they make it a point to dodge or stop them then I'll assume it hurts them.

My problem with the HV thing is that both Kal and Zod were unable to easily use their HV. It took them time to prepare before they were able to shoot it. Granted it wasn't that long, but there was still a lag whenever they used it and they couldn't sling it around as easily as punches.

Add to that the fact that Smith even up close can move at tremendous speeds and that's why I think there's too much of a lag in using HV to be able to hit Smith properly.

The reason I asked is because it means Zod's durability is comfortably above Neo's and Smith's. Meaning that Smith would have to work harder to hurt Zod than Neo. It also means Zod would have more opportunity to grapple Smith, given he is tougher and will be able to take the hits better, and HV his face off.

You're correct in saying HV from a distance won't do it but there's nothing really stopping Zod from a bearhug HV combo

FrothByte
The reason I asked is because it means Zod's durability is comfortably above Neo's and Smith's. Meaning that Smith would have to work harder to hurt Zod than Neo. It also means Zod would have more opportunity to grapple Smith, given he is tougher and will be able to take the hits better, and HV his face off.

You're correct in saying HV from a distance won't do it but there's nothing really stopping Zod from a bearhug HV combo

It's arguable. The hits that Neo and Smith were delivering in their end fight seem stronger than what Zod and Clark were hitting each other with. And like I said, we never really see Smith or Neo get shot when they were finally in their most powerful forms so it's hard to judge. Neo did bleed when he stopped a sword with his palm, but then again this sword (or was it an axe?) was wielded by a superhuman as well.

If it makes you feel better, I do agree that Zod is more durable than Smith. And that if he gets shot by HV then it's really going to mess him up.

I just think that Smith's speed advantage and far higher fighting skill give him a win over Zod's durability. After all, Smith seems within the same strength range if not higher, so I don't see what's stopping him from just snapping Zod's neck. Given their fighting ability, I feel like Smith would have an easier time getting Zod's back and snapping his neck as compared to Zod bearhugging Smith and shooting his face off.

juggerman
It's arguable. The hits that Neo and Smith were delivering in their end fight seem stronger than what Zod and Clark were hitting each other with. And like I said, we never really see Smith or Neo get shot when they were finally in their most powerful forms so it's hard to judge. Neo did bleed when he stopped a sword with his palm, but then again this sword (or was it an axe?) was wielded by a superhuman as well.

If it makes you feel better, I do agree that Zod is more durable than Smith. And that if he gets shot by HV then it's really going to mess him up.

I just think that Smith's speed advantage and far higher fighting skill give him a win over Zod's durability. After all, Smith seems within the same strength range if not higher, so I don't see what's stopping him from just snapping Zod's neck. Given their fighting ability, I feel like Smith would have an easier time getting Zod's back and snapping his neck as compared to Zod bearhugging Smith and shooting his face off.

Neo did dodge bullets tho. That's a clear indication he cannot tank bullets. But it seems we agree here so let's move on

It does make me feel better thank you big grin

I know Smith CAN go for a neck snap but why does eveyone assume he just will? He has always been a "beat you until you stop moving" kind of guy imo. Anyway, Smith and Neo were actually hurting eachother. Zod and Kal weren't . There nothing showing that either one was bothered in the slightest after their brawl. Yes Smith is superior in h2h but there is nothing showing that he can actually harm Zod in the least. Toss him around? Sure why not, but he wouldn't be causing any actual damage to him

Time-Immemorial
Yea I'm curious why because Zod died from snap how that's his death of choice from every other opponent. I don't recall Smith snapping anyone's neck. Also how do we assume smith is stronger. What lifting /strength feats does he have?

FrothByte
Neo did dodge bullets tho. That's a clear indication he cannot tank bullets. But it seems we agree here so let's move on

It does make me feel better thank you big grin

I know Smith CAN go for a neck snap but why does eveyone assume he just will? He has always been a "beat you until you stop moving" kind of guy imo. Anyway, Smith and Neo were actually hurting eachother. Zod and Kal weren't . There nothing showing that either one was bothered in the slightest after their brawl. Yes Smith is superior in h2h but there is nothing showing that he can actually harm Zod in the least. Toss him around? Sure why not, but he wouldn't be causing any actual damage to him

That's what bothered me about the kryptonians. Their durability seemed disproportionately high compared to their strength. Multiple blows and yet no one so much as had a bloody lip.

So Smith either wins through neck snap or Zod wins through HV shot. I can agree to that. Would depend on who can pull his move first.

Time-Immemorial
That's what bothered me about the kryptonians. Their durability seemed disproportionately high compared to their strength. Multiple blows and yet no one so much as had a bloody lip.

So Smith either wins through neck snap or Zod wins through HV shot. I can agree to that. Would depend on who can pull his move first.

Why does any encounter here with Zod vs someone else result with auto neck snap feature? The only reason Mos got it done was CIS, lucky positioning on their return to earth and was forced into doing it.

Secondly about their durability being disproportionate to strength. If he got his neck snapped via strength from Kal, how is it disproportionate? Seems neck and neck. No pun intended.

FrothByte
Why does any encounter here with Zod vs someone else result with auto neck snap feature? The only reason Mos got it done was CIS, lucky positioning on their return to earth and was forced into doing it.

Secondly about their durability being disproportionate to strength. If he got his neck snapped via strength from Kal, how is it disproportionate? Seems neck and neck. No pun intended.

I can answer your questions, but I thought you were done debating with me?

Time-Immemorial
I cooled off, it seemed as if you were trolling me earlier.

FrothByte
No, I'm almost always serious.

To answer your question: A neck snap is a move taught in pretty much any martial art that has grappling tecniques. For someone as trained as Smith it shouldn't come as a surprise for him to apply it. Also, the neck is a very sensitive part of the body. A lot oess tougher than the torso or even the head. So if he's unable to hurt Zod in the body then it would make sense for him to target more vulnerable areas

And the kryptonians have disproportionate durability because out of all those punches and kicks and hits they delivered not one of them showed any injury (except the neck snap of course). Compare that to every other living being we know of that gets into fights, all of them have enough strength to injure another of their kind within similar size/weight range.

Heck, even a child can get your nose bloody if he hits it cleanly enough.

Time-Immemorial
Krptonians durability was always massively above their strength even in comics. They are very hard to hurt or kill.

If Neo and Smith both had all that training, I never saw one neck snap. What makes you think Zod wouldn't go do a neck snap?

FrothByte
Because Smith and Neo both have enough skill to counter majority of their moves. Even the other fighters they fought showed far more skill than either Zod or Clark. It's ridiculous to think that out of all the martial arts that Smith and Neo know they somehow don't know how to do a neck snap.

Emperordmb
Morpheus knew how to do a neck snap btw, and both Neo and Smith are more skilled.

Time-Immemorial
Because Smith and Neo both have enough skill to counter majority of their moves. Even the other fighters they fought showed far more skill than either Zod or Clark. It's ridiculous to think that out of all the martial arts that Smith and Neo know they somehow don't know how to do a neck snap.

But your assuming they would automatically based on Zod going down that way, not based on anything they have actually ever done. So since they would be the one to do it, its really on you to prove this is something they would automatically go for. Saying that Zod gets his neck snapped based on one showing of MoS doing it, is not relevant unless you can prove this is going down.

IIRC no one did this is Matrix, and they didn't fight like that.

StealthRanger
So...what's even being argued?

Time-Immemorial
Same shit we always dolaughing out loud

Emperordmb
IIRC no one did this is Matrix, and they didn't fight like that.
Morpheus did at the entrance to club Hel in Revolutions

FrothByte
Originally posted by StealthRanger
So...what's even being argued?

He doesn't believe Smith knows how to do a neck snap.

Genesis-Soldier
once again, Smith is a very experienced fighter who has a shit ton of skills, abilities and manouvers to take on more powerful opponents

Smoith wins, not by stomp, but he wins

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Morpheus did at the entrance to club Hel in Revolutions

To some canon fodder? Wait is Morpehous in this?

Time-Immemorial
He doesn't believe Smith knows how to do a neck snap.

The only reason you bring up the neck snap is that is how Zod died.

If that was not how it went down, it would never have come to you. laughing

FrothByte
It is a shown weakness. You can't ignore it just because you feel like it.

juggerman
But it's a weakness that Smith wouldn't likely exploit. Look at all of his fights. Most times with inferior opponents but even against Neo in part 2 he didn't try it. Neo was kicking the crap out of about a thousand Smiths and he even when they finally pinned him down, no neck snap. No attempt to target more sensitive areas. He even had his back, much like Kal had Zod's and he did nothing but whisper sweet nothings in his ear. To just assume he would go for the holy grail of Kryptonian killing manuvers here is reaching pretty darn far imo

FrothByte
Who said anything about him going for the move immediately? That's like saying Zod can't do a bearhug + HV on Smith because Zod never used HV close distance before.

juggerman
Who said anything about him going for the move immediately?

I didn't

That's like saying Zod can't do a bearhug + HV on Smith because Zod never used HV close distance before.

Fair point. But I don't think Zod had the opportunity to. Smith did. Big difference

FrothByte
Cmon people. Snapping the neck isn't some kind of secret technique that takes years to practice. Clark was able to do it in his very first fight ever.

Are we really going to argue that Smith can't do it? I'm not saying he'll go for it immediately, this will be a long drawn out fight, but it's fldefinitely a move he can take when the opportunity arises.

Besides, Zod being killed via neck snap tells me he's probably susceptible to joint manipulation as well.

Time-Immemorial
Joint manipulationlaughing out loud

Is smith a chiropractor now?

Time-Immemorial
Who said anything about him going for the move immediately? That's like saying Zod can't do a bearhug + HV on Smith because Zod never used HV close distance before.

They were using HV a lot, hoe many neck snaps was Smith doing. Juggs was right, he had the opportunity to neck snap and didn't. You kinda lost your claim here on this. Fact is durability of neo fails in comparison to Zod. And we saw HV can be used up close in a brawl.
HV ftw

juggerman
Cmon people. Snapping the neck isn't some kind of secret technique that takes years to practice. Clark was able to do it in his very first fight ever.

I'm not saying it is. I'm saying the notion that Smith is sure to go for it is faulty at best.

Are we really going to argue that Smith can't do it? I'm not saying he'll go for it immediately, this will be a long drawn out fight, but it's fldefinitely a move he can take when the opportunity arises.

But in a fight against a superior opponent that he had a ton of trouble trying to hurt, he didn't do so when the opportunity arose. That's why I'm not convinced he will try here. Not saying he can't in the least

Besides, Zod being killed via neck snap tells me he's probably susceptible to joint manipulation as well.

That's a possibility

FrothByte
They were using HV a lot, hoe many neck snaps was Smith doing. Juggs was right, he had the opportunity to neck snap and didn't. You kinda lost your claim here on this. Fact is durability of neo fails in comparison to Zod. And we saw HV can be used up close in a brawl.
HV ftw

We never saw Zod use HV up close. Clark did. And yes Smith didn't do a neck snap. Morpheus did. So, are we including Calrk's and Morpheus's feats or not? You can't use one and not the other.

Time-Immemorial
We never saw Zod use HV up close. Clark did. And yes Smith didn't do a neck snap. Morpheus did. So, are we including Calrk's and Morpheus's feats or not? You can't use one and not the other.

He did use it up close when he tried to hit clark with it, your kidding right? Arguing a canon fodder neck snap vs Zod's HV range now? No won't work.

FrothByte
I'm not saying it is. I'm saying the notion that Smith is sure to go for it is faulty at best.

But in a fight against a superior opponent that he had a ton of trouble trying to hurt, he didn't do so when the opportunity arose. That's why I'm not convinced he will try here. Not saying he can't in the least

That's a possibility

I'm trying to remember, did Smith actually want to kill Neo in the 2nd movie? I know he didnin the first movie but Neo becoming the one was the reason Smith was able to break free from the Matrix.

Their fight in the 2nd movie didn't seem like it was a fight to the death unlike their fight in the first.

Also consider that that Smith is far inferior to Oracle Smith. And I'm assuming in this match both combatants are going for the kill.

Time-Immemorial
I'm trying to remember, did Smith actually want to kill Neo in the 2nd movie? I know he didnin the first movie but Neo becoming the one was the reason Smith was able to break free from the Matrix.

Their fight in the 2nd movie didn't seem like it was a fight to the death unlike their fight in the first.

Also consider that that Smith is far inferior to Oracle Smith. And I'm assuming in this match both combatants are going for the kill.

The part where Smith had the chance was Oracle Smith in Revolutions.

juggerman

If he wasn't going for the kill why fight at all? It's been a while since I've seen the movie so maybe there was a reason I'm just unaware of. Why not just thank him for allowing him to be free? He also attacked at the end of the film iirc.

I really don't want to go back and watch so if someone could clarify that'd be great

He was superior stat wise but he was the same guy with the same goals. He had the perfect neck snapping set up and the thought never crossed his noodle

FrothByte
If he wasn't going for the kill why fight at all? It's been a while since I've seen the movie so maybe there was a reason I'm just unaware of. Why not just thank him for allowing him to be free? He also attacked at the end of the film iirc.

I really don't want to go back and watch so if someone could clarify that'd be great

He was superior stat wise but he was the same guy with the same goals. He had the perfect neck snapping set up and the thought never crossed his noodle

I somewhat recall Smith playing cat and mouse games with Neo from the 2nd till 3rd movies. Or I might be mistaken. He did try to kill him in the real world IIRC. Anyway, I'll try to find time to skim through the movies later.

In any case, I don't see Smith going through a neck snap early into the fight. All I'm saying is that as durable as Zod is to blunt trauma attacks he does seem susceptible to joint manipulations. At some point in there Smith is going to start using these, especially if he can't put down Zod by simply punching and kicking him.

quanchi112
Smith was a lot faster and displayed far superior martial arts skills. This is a stomp. He'd wreck any weakling knian who came into his path. Smith was a villain who'd kill both Superman's fathers right in front of his weak willed son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.