Black Dynamite, Bruce Leroy & Blade vs. The 3 Storms (BTILC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Dynamite has his nun chucks.
Leroy has the Glow
Blade has is sword

They fight against the 3 storms from Big Trouble in Little China

The storms have their standard weapons.

Fight takes place in a large alley way at night.

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Didnt glowing Leroy catch a bullet in his mouth? He almost came off as invincible so hard to say.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Didnt glowing Leroy catch a bullet in his mouth? He almost came off as invincible so hard to say.

Yes he did. But iirc the storms where bullet proof and had supernatural abilities.

ShadowFyre
Thats why I said hard to say, because we only saw the glow at the end and never saw the limits of it. But both Blade and from what I remember BD can be physically hurt and I feel like it comes down to Leroy vs the 3 storms eventually.

Anyway, until someone can convince me otherwise. Im going with team 2 for a hard earned win. Blade is superhuman, and we have never seen Leroy with glow hurt but I feel like BD is a weak link. But its been awhile since Ive seen him.

KingD19
Does BD get feats from the cartoon?

Even without them, he was basically teleporting at points. And was kicking people a good distance.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by KingD19
Does BD get feats from the cartoon?

Even without them, he was basically teleporting at points. And was kicking people a good distance.

Only movie feats for BD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.