Rank Nightwing against strength against these MU characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
1. Daredevil
2. Hawkeye
3. Punisher
4. Iron Fist
5. Cyclops
6. Falcon
7. Original Night Thrasher
8. Ka-Zar
9. Hank Pym

And Dick Grayson makes 10. The list is in NPO so, who goes where? Especially interested in where Dick goes. Uh...where you guys place him on the list.

Blue Area Vet
Hank Pym? Just say you want to wank Dick some more and be done with it. Generally speaking, Nightwing wouldn't be shit in Marvel.

Sorry for the negative tone, but I have to keep it real.

Surtur
IF is way out of his league. Way way out of it.

When you say Hank Pym do you mean the version that can turn into a giant or just the one who can turn small?

riv6672
^^^either way, Hank Pym works out regardless.
As to IF, how strong do you think he actually is? I mean, i was iffy about putting Ka-zar on there, as he's above human according to some...

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You're a rude person and a mediocre debater. Its not exactly a secret, guy. No worries.

Bentley
Nightwing gets the majority against all of them except Iron Fist, and Cyclops (depending on the stage and the mindset of Cyke).

wuleecat
Hank Pym? Just say you want to wank Dick some more and be done with it. Generally speaking, Nightwing wouldn't be shit in Marvel.

Bullshit. Nightwing would EASILY, handily hold his own against a whole raft of characters in MARVEL. He has the feats too, proven time and time again. 'Wouldn't be shit' is a ludicrous statement, and not keeping it real at all. Look at the list. Hawkeye? Don't make me laugh. In a straight hth fight Nightwing holds him up by his ankles and uses his head as a mop.

Supermex
NW beats 3 or 4 guys on that list for a majority

abhilegend
I would only rank Daredevil stronger than him and maybe punisher.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

From your POV, nobody from DC could even pose a threat to a character from marvel.

Where do you rank Batman? Aunt May level? Jarvis? Or even below?

StiltmanFTW
I think a lot of people mistunderstood this thread.

To be sure - you intend it to basically be a strength contest thread, correct, riv?

riv6672
Correct.

Maybe my awful thread title threw everyone off?laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Most likely.

Dick is stronger than Pym, Cyke, possibly ONT and Falcon, too... the rest are either equal or stronger than him.

Imo stick out tongue

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Most likely.

Dick is stronger than Pym, Cyke, possibly ONT and Falcon, too... the rest are either equal or stronger than him.

Imo stick out tongue

Nice, thanks.

This is how i see it, BTW...
Ka-Zar
Punisher
Daredevil
Hawkeye
Nightwing
Iron Fist
Falcon
Night Thrasher
Hank Pym
Cyclops
...though obviously i was hoping for different listings.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
As to IF, how strong do you think he actually is? I mean, i was iffy about putting Ka-zar on there, as he's above human according to some...

You're a rude person and a mediocre debater. Its not exactly a secret, guy. No worries.

Yeah? Have fun with that. You are a shitty "battle" poster. Have fun with that.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by wuleecat
Bullshit. Nightwing would EASILY, handily hold his own against a whole raft of characters in MARVEL. He has the feats too, proven time and time again. 'Wouldn't be shit' is a ludicrous statement, and not keeping it real at all. Look at the list. Hawkeye? Don't make me laugh. In a straight hth fight Nightwing holds him up by his ankles and uses his head as a mop.

**** Robin's weak no powered having ass. Hawkeye would beat the living **** out of that molestation victim. Any questions?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
I would only rank Daredevil stronger than him and maybe punisher.
From your POV, nobody from DC could even pose a threat to a character from marvel.

Where do you rank Batman? Aunt May level? Jarvis? Or even below?

I'll state my point of view, you won't state my point of view for me. And since you asked, I put Batman above Aunt May and Jarvis......and below Crossbones. But all of this is off topic, genius. The question was about his STRENGTH and their STRENGTH. Try paying attention to the topic for once.

Blue Area Vet
Correct.

Maybe my awful thread title threw everyone off?laughing out loud

It didn't throw me off, I got it. But yeah, it was an aweful title and an aweful post in general. Who the hell cares about Nightwing's strength? He's a flipping, tumbling F list tambourine player.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Most likely.

Imo stick out tongue

The Falcon is a 240 pound grown man. I doubt the Dickster is stronger than him. I'm not sure why anyone would think he is stronger than Cyke, either.

riv6672
Yeah? Have fun with that. You are a shitty battle poster. Have fun with that.
My saying you're a mediocre debater in no way implies i think i'm a better one. Leaps of logic like that bear me out, though.
As for being rude...

**** Robin's weak no powered having ass. Hawkeye would beat the living **** out of that molestation victim. Any questions?

...thats you at your "best". Unsubstantiated opinions, 3rd grade profanity (shocking!) and disrespecting fellow posters.
Again, not like its a secret, guy.
But hey, i'm just keeping it real. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Iron Fist
Ka-Zar
Night Thrasher
Punisher
Daredevil
Nightwing
Hawkeye
Hank Pym
Cyclops
Falcon

That's my list, anyway.

abhilegend
I'll state my point of view, you won't state my point of view for me. And since you asked, I put Batman above Aunt May and Jarvis......and below Crossbones. But all of this is off topic, genius. The question was about his STRENGTH and their STRENGTH. Try paying attention to the topic for once.
laughing out loud

How's it going marvel golgo?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

How's it going marvel golgo?

too much no

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
too much no
Nah, he has earned it fair and square.

Blue Area Vet
Nah, he has earned it fair and square.

LMAO!! So now you are the big man on campus setting everyone straight? laughing Hey big man, how about you show some leadership and stop derailing this shitty thread. Don't let it end with you saying....

"Nobody gives two shits about your questions."

"Shut up already, will ya? If you're so butthurt at someone calling you at your shit, do us all a favor and shut the **** up."

"Nobody gives a shit about your cropped scans, least of whom is me."

"Seriously shut up."

confused laughing

Blue Area Vet
My saying you're a mediocre debater in no way implies i think i'm a better one. Leaps of logic like that bear me out, though.
As for being rude...

...thats you at your "best". Unsubstantiated opinions, 3rd grade profanity (shocking!) and disrespecting fellow posters.
Again, not like its a secret, guy.
But hey, i'm just keeping it real. thumb up

Yeah, I see why you would think that being you are stuck in the John Cena stage. You probably welled up when you asked your mommy why half the crowd was yelling "Cena sucks!" Last I checked, you attacked me personally by commenting on what kind of poster I was. Mighty un-choir boy of you. Next thing you know, you might let a four letter word slip out. Don't worry about me small potatoes, you've got a very important battle thread to manage.

Surtur

IF has taken out Shield Hellicarriers with energy flares. Also walked away from an explosion with zero harm, and this was a train full of explosives.

I've already heard people say current IF is even more potent, as the feats I mentioned were from prior to when he supposed got the upgrade and was fighting hell lords or something.

riv6672
Yeah, I see why you would think that being you are stuck in the John Cena stage. You probably welled up when you asked your mommy why half the crowd was yelling "Cena sucks!" Last I checked, you attacked me personally by commenting on what kind of poster I was. Mighty un-choir boy of you. Next thing you know, you might let a four letter word slip out. Don't worry about me small potatoes, you've got a very important battle thread to manage.
Your best is amusing. About the only thing you mussed was calling me a fatty! laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
IF has taken out Shield Hellicarriers with energy flares. Also walked away from an explosion with zero harm, and this was a train full of explosives.

I've already heard people say current IF is even more potent, as the feats I mentioned were from prior to when he supposed got the upgrade and was fighting hell lords or something.
Does any of that translate into lifting feats/super strength? Honest question, doesnt seem to. Striking power and durability for sure.

Surtur
Well I don't know, I thought you meant overall strength, not specifically physical strength. If this is purely about lifting then..if Hank can go giant form he wins easily.

riv6672
Well i was hoping Pym without growing, IF without the Fist. Just them (all the chsracters) if they went into a gym and got on the bench.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.