Saeese Tiin and Kit Fisto vs Obi Wan Kenobi and Adi Galia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk

Everyone is in Clone Wars Prime

Kosmos Supreme
Well Obi Wan would beat Fisto in a good fight and Tiin would beat Gallia in a decent fight.
Depending on who finishes their opponent first it could go either.

AncientPower
ROTS Kenobi certainly increased in his perfection of the arts after AOTC but who is to say Kit Fisto didn't accomplish the same? Remembering that AOTC Obi straight up admits Kit was better and faster.

Tiin beats Gallia, no doubt.

Kosmos Supreme
I did say it would be a good fight but I think Kenobi has grown more.

carthage
Saesee and Fisto imo

|King Joker|
Gallia should be skilled enough to hold her own against Tiin for a good deal of time, IMO.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Gallia should be skilled enough to hold her own against Tiin for a good deal of time, IMO.
thumb up and Kenobi can take Fisto. Team 2 wins

Fated Xtasy
The way i see this going is something like this. Adi Vs Saesee, and Kenobi vs Kit.

Adi Gallia Vs Saesee Tiin.

Decent match up. personally, i hold Adi in a higher esteem in regards to Lightsaber ability, being able to meet Savage's assault(albeit barely) is an impressive show of strength, especially given how she used a one handed grip. I'm all too familiar with Tiin's augmented strength and it's highly impressive, but not completely comparable to Savage's own strength. Speed-wise, Gallia, in my opinion, is on par with Tiin's speed, or at the very least around that level. I don't really see Adi having that much trouble in a duel with Tiin, but his telepathy will prove fatal.

Force Wise, things are likely to get dangerous for Adi, seeing as how Tiin's force blasts have been far more explored than those of Adi Gallia. I feel Tiin's Telekinesis is trouble for Adi, like-wise Adi's lightning can prove dangerous to Tiin.

Kenobi vs Fisto.

I think these two are pretty much going to go fast and furious in a fight, Obi-Wan going full Soresu mode and Kit going full shii-cho mode. Seeing this, i think that Obi's experience dealing with foes like a prime Grievous, Darth Maul, Savage, Asajj Ventress and many more, will lend to his ability to overcome Kit's offensive, especially if this is ROTS Kenobi. It's a good fight, but Kit's no match for Kenobi at his best.

Force wise, Kit's not that much, and while he's certainly no "mook" his abilities do, in my own opinion, pale compared to Kenobi's own impressive and rare track record when using the Force.

Another factor that plays well into this, is the fact that Obi-Wan and Adi Gallia are quite familiar with their fighting styles and would likely work much better together than Tiin and Kit.

I'll go with team 2 in a nice fight.

AncientPower
Tiin and Kit are B teamers and have fought alongside Kolar and Windu many times before. Even Shaak Ti states the four of them are the best of the order and Anakin wouldn't make much difference.

carthage

Saesee's much better in the force though, probably strong enough to ragdoll her.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Saesee's much better in the force though, probably strong enough to ragdoll her. I wouldn't go that far, she's shown a more than competent ability with the Force. (Casually throwing a pretty large boulder at Aurra Sing).

What's Saesee's best Force feat(s)?

carthage
I wouldn't go that far, she's shown a more than competent ability with the Force. (Casually throwing a pretty large boulder at Aurra Sing).

What's Saesee's best Force feat(s)?

Blasted a droid 400 meters (further than Mace Windu), hurled a massive droid, redirected missiles, and was the order' best Telepath iirc.

|King Joker|
Here's Gallia's boulder feat:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111177092/4699052-aditk.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111177092/4699053-aditk2.jpg

Meh, IMO it's decent enough to rule-out ragdolling. I do agree that Tiin solidly has the Force edge, though.

DarthAnt66
That's pretty impressive. thumb up Honestly, I feel Kenobi, as a Dooku-level duelist and admirable Force powers of his own, should be able to carry any of Adi's possible shortcomings and take a slight majority.

|King Joker|
thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by AncientPower
ROTS Kenobi certainly increased in his perfection of the arts after AOTC but who is to say Kit Fisto didn't accomplish the same? Remembering that AOTC Obi straight up admits Kit was better and faster.

Tiin beats Gallia, no doubt.

Kit Fisto's showings were relatively consistent. There's a versus video of ROTS Kenobi Vs Kit Fisto. The maker acknowledges the sparring match they had in the Ceatus Desception.

Darth Thor
ROTS Kenobi certainly increased in his perfection of the arts after AOTC but who is to say Kit Fisto didn't accomplish the same?

Evidence works better than speculation.

Remembering that AOTC Obi straight up admits Kit was better and faster.

And then Ventress straight up beat Fisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.