Weaponized Weed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

BackFire
"Bratton illustrated his point by showing two videos of people high on the chemical-laced substance, including one in which a naked man is seen squatting in the middle of the street while screaming in front of an NYPD van."

Or what I call Tuesday night.

Time-Immemorial

Flyattractor
I thought taking a shit in the middle of the street while naked was a typical NYC thing? Like Nun Orgies in San Fran.

jaden101
What difference does enhanced physical strength matter when the police would just shoot them anyway?

Emperordmb
K2 Spice is not true marijuana, and if anyone thinks it's effects should be held against marijuana, that is simply not the case.

And superhuman strength? Dafuq?

Bashar Teg
so basically this has nothing to do with marijuana except the thread title and the nypd lying to push the drug war.

Time-Immemorial
Only you could take a funny story and make it serious.

Stoic
I have to say that what I saw on the news yesterday looked funny, but imagine one of those people running at you in a feral rage? Imagine if some little child were in the path? Hopefully they get this stuff off of the streets. I'm also wondering why people would take something that knocks their teeth out 9among other things), and leaves them in that type of a state?

Flyattractor
Isn't this how the Zombie Apoc started in all those old 60's Zombie Movies?

*goes out to set death traps in the front yard*

Surtur
I hope nobody is using this to show weed itself is bad. These people were flipping out like they were on PCP.

Also makes no sense to call it weaponized, it's just more potent because it has been laced with chemicals. It's not like people are selling it specifically to cause people to go psychotic.

Time-Immemorial
Yea it's not even weed really, it's spice.

Surtur
I bet you that we will still hear about some politicians using this to show how bad weed is.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur

Also makes no sense to call it weaponized, it's just more potent because it has been laced with chemicals. It's not like people are selling it specifically to cause people to go psychotic.

.....I would.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
.....I would.

Shove some up your asssmile

Flyattractor
I would but you bought all my stach.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.