Nighthawk vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49448/2362102-440px_nighthawk.jpg

VS

http://www.classicmarvelforever.com/images/black_panther.gif

Night Hawk vs Black Panther.

No prep standard weapons

1 Week Prep for each.

WHO WINZ?

Fight takes place in Cleveland.

...just because.

Vanguard
I don't know enough about Nighthawk

riv6672
Fairly smart, jet pack flight, super strength at night, i believe, a few gadgets.
Much as i loathe BP he should have this handily.

Vanguard
good answer. good answer

riv6672
Thanks.
Trust me, i wish i could say NH wins...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks.
Trust me, i wish i could say NH wins...

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

riv6672
Took you 15 hours 59 minutes to read and comprehend what i said in my initial post? Well, part of it anyway.
I doubt you'll ever grasp the concept of being mature enough to put aside personal bias and give the win to the proper character. cool

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
Took you 15 hours 59 minutes to read and comprehend what i said in my initial post? Well, part of it anyway.
I doubt you'll ever grasp the concept of being mature enough to put aside personal bias and give the win to the proper character. cool

I do that on the daily, son. I don't need a cookie, either.....hater.

riv6672
That was fairly mediocre. wink

shadowknight
Originally posted by Vanguard
I don't know enough about Nighthawk I remember several yrs ago, when he fought DD. They fought evenly till it go dark. Then NH beat him down pretty convincigly. NH was basically created to be a Batman analogue but he was never as appreciated as Marvel SM analogues.

riv6672
^^^Not until the bald black version came around.
The OP version really never did get the respect he should have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.