Captain Rex (Old) VS Agent Kallus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Captain rex from season 2 of Star Wars rebels VS agent kallus

carthage
love

Zenwolf
Well...Kallus considering Old Rex hasn't done anything. Plus it seems to me he and the other Clones have just been hanging around, not really doing much so their ability may have also deteriorated, that's not including their accelerated aging which could also cause problems with their bodies.

Meanwhile you have Kallus a fit ISB agent, who defeated Zeb who is strong himself in melee combat, he also defeated a Lasen Honor Guard which is how he got his borifle.

So...I see Kallus taking this as we haven't seen anything of Rex.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well...Kallus considering Old Rex hasn't done anything. Plus it seems to me he and the other Clones have just been hanging around, not really doing much so their ability may have also deteriorated, that's not including their accelerated aging which could also cause problems with their bodies.

Meanwhile you have Kallus a fit ISB agent, who defeated Zeb who is strong himself in melee combat, he also defeated a Lasen Honor Guard which is how he got his borifle.

So...I see Kallus taking this as we haven't seen anything of Rex. Rex seems stronger and burlier then Kallus, and has way more experience and training then Kallus. In the trailer we see him about to go into battle with his old clone wars blaster rifles and we see him shoot down tie fighters on the ghost so his ability doesn't seem to have decrease, lasen honor guards are not better then Experienced 501st ARC captains, kallus would probably not survive half the stuff rex has and Kallus seems to be a horrible shot with a blaster pistol as in season 2 episode 1 where he missed kanan after shooting at him many times at close range, and clones like Rex were altered to be better then average humans so rex would easily stomp kallus. Btw kallus only beat Zeb by distracting him we see Zeb more then capable at defeating him, also rex would easily beat Zeb.

DarthAnt66
MAH NIGGA!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
MAH NIGGA!

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
MAH NIGGA! wtf?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
Rex seems stronger and burlier then Kallus, and has way more experience and training then Kallus. In the trailer we see him about to go into battle with his old clone wars blaster rifles and we see him shoot down tie fighters on the ghost so his ability doesn't seem to have decrease, lasen honor guards are not better then Experienced 501st ARC captains, kallus would probably not survive half the stuff rex has and Kallus seems to be a horrible shot with a blaster pistol as in season 2 episode 1 where he missed kanan after shooting at him many times at close range, and clones like Rex were altered to be better then average humans so rex would easily stomp kallus. Btw kallus only beat Zeb by distracting him we see Zeb more then capable at defeating him, also rex would easily beat Zeb.

Forgot the trailer tbh.

I never said they were, just that it's a feat considering how strong Zeb is and Kallus was able to fight him. Kallus only seems like a horrible shot because...duh, he's fighting against main characters, they aren't suppose to get shot. You'd see the same thing if it was the other way around and Rex was doing it, that doesn't make him a bad shot.

Also not really, Zeb knocked Kallus down all of one time and then Kallus began to defeat him even without the explosions caused by the Disruptor Rifles. He displayed very good agility and skill with his borifle.

But as I forgot about the trailer then yeah, i'll say Rex takes the long range, but Kallus takes the melee fight.

Emperordmb
Kallus only seems like a horrible shot because...duh, he's fighting against main characters, they aren't suppose to get shot. You'd see the same thing if it was the other way around and Rex was doing it, that doesn't make him a bad shot.
This is a good point, but if Rex went bad and started shooting at the MCs, I could definitely see him getting a hit on them just to make his betrayal seem all the more daunting and intimidating and shit.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is a good point, but if Rex went bad and started shooting at the MCs, I could definitely see him getting a hit on them just to make his betrayal seem all the more daunting and intimidating and shit.

Wounding shots yes, but not kill plus it would only be for that one instance anyway as a shock value.

Regardless, bringing up the fact that bad guys can't hit the main character and dubbing them as bad shots because of it....doesn't really fly. Because if you had the main characters shot...then there would be no story.

Plus if were bringing that up, it's not like the main characters haven't shown poor accuracy either. I recall such when Kanan was engaging a firefight between a couple of Stormtroopers and wasn't able to hit them dead on.

Same with Zeb, Sabine n all them.

Kurk

So...I see Kallus taking this as we haven't seen anything of Rex.
I agree, though a clone wars era Rex could ground Kallus's head into the ground

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
I agree, though a clone wars era Rex could ground Kallus's head into the ground

Debatable at least melee wise, as I don't recall much of Rex in that department.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Debatable at least melee wise, as I don't recall much of Rex in that department. bruh, clone wars rex dodged commando droids and snapped there necks, also he's an arc trooper, it depends. If kallus doesn't use his staff then rex would beat his ass ARC trooper style since currently Kallus seems to be no better commando droid

Zenwolf
bruh, clone wars rex dodged commando droids and snapped there necks, also he's an arc trooper, it depends. If kallus doesn't use his staff then rex would beat his ass ARC trooper style since currently Kallus seems to be no better commando droid

The Commando Droid didn't do anything special against Rex, all he did was swing once, Rex dodge and snapped the neck. Meanwhile Kallus has shown great agility and martial prowess aswell as contending with Zeb in strength in using his bostaff.

RexCloneWarsMVS
The Commando Droid didn't do anything special against Rex, all he did was swing once, Rex dodge and snapped the neck. Meanwhile Kallus has shown great agility and martial prowess aswell as contending with Zeb in strength. he has but he was trained to fight with the lasat staff, Zeb seems to have no training and just uses his raw strength to fight. He didn't contend with Zeb all he did was kick him back. He has shown great agility and martial prowess but so has rex as seen In the Slavery arc. And don't act like dodging a commando droid and snapping it's neck is nothing, it takes great speed and reflexes and strength to even snap it's neck. Because commando droids seem to have super human reflexes.

Zenwolf
he has but he was trained to fight with the lasat staff, Zeb seems to have no training and just uses his raw strength to fight. He didn't contend with Zeb all he did was kick him back. He has shown great agility and martial prowess but so has rex as seen In the Slavery arc. And don't act like dodging a commando droid and snapping it's neck is nothing, it takes great speed and reflexes and strength to even snap it's neck. Because commando droids seem to have super human reflexes.

Not saying it wasn't a good thing, but Rex didn't actually fight the droid. Zeb certainly has training in using it, otherwise...I don't think he would be using it, the staff is only given to Lasen Honor Guard, if he didn't have any skill, he wouldn't have it and Zeb did show some skill during his fight with Kallus.

Also of course Kallus was trained in the use of the bostaff, hence why in melee it's debatable if Rex would win or not.

Nah Kallus did contend with Zeb certainly, he kicked him, blocked and counterstriked him, even brought him down before nearly killing him if Ezra didn't get involved. Watch their fight again and you'll see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.