Mental Resistance vs Mental Assault

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Caedus, Revan Reborn, and Darth Krayt Reborn are locked up in stasis.

Vitiate, the Dread Masters, UnuThul, and Mother Talzin are determined to break them.

With purely defending telepathic assaults, how long can the three last before being broken?

Or, can the team withstand for eighty years straight, in which they will be set free forever?

NewGuy01
Can Revan/Caedus/Krayt go into like, a battle-meld of symbiotic fortitude here?

DarthAnt66
If you think Caedus can carry the team through it. thumb up

Let's have a round with that (if the above is true), and a round without.

Selenial
100% would not work ^^.

Team 1 wins, tbh.

Vixas
Originally posted by Selenial
100% would not work ^^.

Team 1 wins, tbh.

Agreed.

carthage

Team 1 wins, tbh.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Caedus, Revan Reborn, and Darth Krayt Reborn are locked up in stasis.

Vitiate, the Dread Masters, UnuThul, and Mother Talzin are determined to break them.

With purely defending telepathic assaults, how long can the three last before being broken?

Or, can the team withstand for eighty years straight, in which they will be set free forever?

I know that Revan no matter the form possess a sheer will power, I mean doctor doom kibnd of stuff...
So they win anyway....

Any sith magic involve here? Or any magic in general??? So most of teh attack team is just dead..... They even get brainwashed.....

The time they focus their mental rape powers the defenders that are free can mental rape them..

NTJack0
Team 1 wins, tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Talzin demonstrated telepathy ?

Huh. Meh I guess team 1?

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Talzin demonstrated telepathy ?

Huh. Meh I guess team 1?

Mind controlled Dooku.

ares834
She possessed him didn't she?

I'd say that's quite different from general telepathy.

Selenial
Well I mean she also completely rewrote Maul's personality, knocked him out with a touch to the forehead (twice) and dominated Savage into killing his own brother...

ares834
None of those were really telepathy though either.

In the first case she was (literally) removing Maul's madness not rewriting his personality. We actually see her removing black shit from his head.

The second doesn't have to be telepathy at all. Who knows how she actually knocks anyone out.

And the third was caused by a complex spell involving multiple Nightsisters that also caused Savage to physically grow....

Selenial
I'm not sure how any of that isn't TP erm

The only way she knocks maul out like that is by manipulating his mind. The only way she removes his madness is manipulating his mind. The only way she made Savage a mindless beast was by, you guessed it, manipulating his mind.

That makes it TP.

Emperordmb
"Mesmerism is another gift provided by spirit ichor. This power allows a shaman to override the thoughts of those weaker than oneself- particularly men and offworlders. A tap to the victim's forehead will induce a trancelike state and make the victim powerless to refuse your commands."-Mother Talzin in Wild Power in Book of Sith

(If anyone hasn't read Book of Sith, I highly recommend it.)

tbf though, Maul was completely insane when she knocked him out and fixed his mind.

Selenial
Again, that's Telepathy erm

Emperordmb
Again, that's Telepathy erm
I wasn't disagreeing in any way. I was merely providing the quote from Talzin that explained her power, what she could do with it, and how the forehead tap related to it.

ares834
I'm not sure how any of that isn't TP erm

The only way she knocks maul out like that is by manipulating his mind. The only way she removes his madness is manipulating his mind. The only way she made Savage a mindless beast was by, you guessed it, manipulating his mind.

That makes it TP.

I'm talking telepathy in the general force user sense. With that said, knocking someone out doesn't have to do with telepathy at all. Through, DMB's quote shows it does in this case.

Emperordmb
Yes, the quote I took the time to find in Book of Sith and type up, before realizing I could've just copied and pasted it from Aurbere's Mother Talzin respect thread XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.